[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Both won awards for My ID is Gangnam Beauty. Eunwoo for Rising Star Award and Soo Hyang Daesang award for MIDGB. Eunwoo at AAA and Soo Hyang at Korea Culture and Entertainment Awards. 

Our princess is so sexy and beautiful. Daesang Award for MIDGB

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy for our babies, especially Soo Hyang. She finally got the recognition she so deserves! Hoping she gets more awards for MIIGB. She clearly nailed KMR. I couldn't think of anyone else playing that role so perfectly. :wub:

Was browsing IG and found this.. so cute and so thoughtful of Amaris to do this considering it wasn't even announced that she was getting any award at all. Happy that she got congratulatory flowers! All the while I thought she was going to AAA with Eun Woo lol 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/astros-cha-eun-woo-opens-up-about-my-id-is-kangnam-beauty-and-fated-love

The ASTRO member continued, "If it is a style that Kyung Suk does, then it's a style that I will abide by. If a woman I'm fated to love pursues me, I'll ask her out. However, I've never done that before."

ISY what are you waiting for GUUUURRRLLLL!!!!! XD

A nice video complied from MIDGB. Missing them so going thru the videos and I found this one which I would like to share with you chingus. Very happy that Soo Hyang won an award finally. SHe did well in the drama and she is supposingly to be the main character but end up Eunwoo winning so many awards, lol. Congratulations to both of them. Eunwoo in his first main lead role and he is already soaring high. Good looks does pay, :blush:

@monica63 yes, MIIGB main character is Kang Mirae which is ISH but ended up Eunwoo became the main. I’m happy also with Eunwoo’s achievement but atleast give credit to ISH. She also work hard for this drama. Though she gained a lot of fans in Korea and more from International fans but we can’t deny the fact that because Eunwoo is an idol, he gained a lot of credentials from the drama. 

Can somebody tell me, what did they mean by A-list actress? And who are they? Sorry I have no idea. 

Our sweet couple from the beginning till end. Enjoyed watching bts and press conference. Nice bgm too.

Looking forward to both of them in their respective new dramas. Have to move on and start watching other dramas, lol.

@prettysammy14 A List actress are those who normally act in dramas of 16 to 20 episodes, movies which are block busters and can demand higher pay, highly sought by directors and producers and of course have a large fanbase.  Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji -hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, Ha Ji Won ,.Bae Doona are some of the A List actress and of course some kpop idols. But I don't see kpop idols as A List actress. They just have large fan base because they are idols.

Both of them won an award best actress and rookie/hallyu/rising star awards because of MIIGB but only Soo Hyang mention the drama, co-stars and staff... Eunwoo never did mention anything especially the drama which i'm very sad. MIIGB bgm in AAA was used when EW walked down the red carpet. He received three awards because of the MIIGB but any of those not including in his award speech. He will receiving another award this month in Hong kong and hopefully this time he will consider thanking the drama, staff and co-stars at least.  That's the reason why he rose his popularity and getting those awards. I already move on with Dorae couple and the drama. hehehe... But I'm still looking forward for each individual projects. Hopefully they can work together again... Season 2 of MIIGB cross our fingers! :D

@molaihawaii

yeah that was definitely a disappointment.... I expected more from CEW.

But perhaps he tried to be considerate to his other productions and also he didn't want ISH to get more hate from his diehard fans? Who knows... I just hope to see more of them together in general because I miss them so much!!!

I would agree that Soo Hyang is a very generous and grateful person. Her personality is one of the best I can find in an actress. She is ever willing to share her experience and knowledge to all rookie actors and I hope Eunwoo remembers Soo Hyang eventhough he is very famous now. Remember ISH led the way for him. Last time at KBS awards she won best actress for a daily drama and she thanked her co-stars by naming them . She appreciates people who works with her.

Eunwoo is an idol and actor and I guess he is very careful with choice of words. On stage he never mentioned names but I would be happy if he at least mentioned Soo Hyang's name who has helped him a lot. MIDGB success is because of Kang Mirae (Im So Hyang). Of course Eunwoo did well too as Do Kyung Seok but Soo Hyang's role is very prominent. She worked hard, practised dancing for 2 months and portrayed a college girl perfectly although she is 28 years old. Soo Hyang looks younger than her age and that is why she pairs up well with younger guys. I am looking forward to ISH new dramas next year and she deserves more love and recognition. She is really a very good  and versatile actress. She should be put in A List actress. I wish her good health, happiness and more success. I hope there is a season 2 too. I missed this couple very much but like most of you all, I have to move on as the drama is over and Eunwoo is super busy nowadays.

@ChyuuNyuu

Just to inform you guys for those who do not know, Soo Hyang will be attending the KBS Drama Awards on 31 December 2018. Maybe as a guest and presenter because she didn't do any KBS dramas this year. She won an Excellent Actress Award last year in KBS Daily Drama Lovers In Bloom. So stay tune and watch her walk on the red carpet.

Eunwoo looking at big screen when DKS ask Mirae “by any chance do u like me”? and he started touching his chest with a big sigh... hmmm... and he continue singing the Ost of MIIGB! I know how u feel EW.. we also miss MIIGB! 

Ew another interview about the kissing scene!  

Archived