[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prettysammy14 I have watched Lovers in Bloom twice and a few times on certain episoses. ISh has great chemistry with he male leads. She has that aura which I don't know how to explain. She makes everyone falls for her. Dojihan admires her very much too but of course Eunwoo goes all out with his admiration. He has shown us thru the bts.  He shows so much admiration to his noona and his eys don't lie. That is why we have so many shippers. Dojihan has great eyes too and his eyes was very expressive in the drama. There were once many shippers for ISH and Dojihan too as both follow each other on instagram but as KBS do not release much bts of this drama, we weren't able to see their chemistry in real life. JTBC on the other hand show so many bts of our current favourite couple that we all fell in love immediately with them.

The above scene is so funny. For you all to enjoy some laughs. 

Some nice MIIGB mentions and reviews!

10 Leading Men Who Made Us Swoon This Year

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo

The “Top Management” star mesmerized the world this past summer in the rom-com “My ID is Gangnam Beauty”. His character Do Kyung Seok is now the iconic boyfriend of our dreams.

Reaction to My ID is Gangnam Beauty

I recently completed this show and I was mighty impressed. This show has been adapted from a webtoon which already had legions of fans. Whenever a popular piece of art is adapted it is always a challenge, the challenge is to maintain the essential message which this drama did marvellously.

This drama is about Kang Mi Rae who gets a lot of surgeries to improve her supposedly bad face. I say supposedly because we never see her old face. And her old face is loved by her father. This detail is important for me because it shows that the people who love you will love you whichever way you are and the ones who want to find flaws in you will find it no matter how perfect to the t you are.

10 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

@molaihawaii I was just coming to post that! I can't believe they had Soo Hyang and Eunwoo on the show separately, lmao. The cruelty! I guess they wanted to wring as much out of MIIGB as they could there. But... So close! Hopefully they mention ISH this time.

Probably they will mention her and ask him did you watch Soo hyang episode? Kekeke... and another Daebak MIIGB compliment from Hodong.. hehehe

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

Probably they will mention her and ask him did you watch Soo hyang episode? Kekeke... and another Daebak MIIGB compliment from Hodong.. hehehe

I laughed when I read your comment about Hodong complimenting MIIGB. Probably because if you watch Knowing Bros episode in which Kyung-suk's mom  was a guest, someone asked Hodong: "What is the name of the main character in MIIGB?" and he replied: "Cha Eun-woo" :lol:

@molaihawaii Even their clothings are similar. What is this? I am laughing non-stop. The no. 1 shipper is not us fans but JTBC. Will Ho Dong mention ISH in front of Eunwoo. Maybe  something along this line "Eunwoo, ah you should have come  a few episodes earlier with Soo Hyang. You are very busy, meh."  Both of them have made JTBC famous and raked in money for the channel. They are being treated like king and queen. Our shippers life will be complete when we see both of them at AAA. Now are we going to see Eunwoo in Running Man soon?:blush:

Im Soo Hyang makes an amazing model, dang. I hope we see her get to do more photoshoots and such!

3 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

I laughed when I read your comment about Hodong complimenting MIIGB. Probably because if you watch Knowing Bros episode in which Kyung-suk's mom  was a guest, someone asked Hodong: "What is the name of the main character in MIIGB?" and he replied: "Cha Eun-woo" :lol:

The show really shot him to fame despite not being a ratings monster (or on one of the channels that can feasibly produce those). I definitely hope it will inspire more dramas like it, at least.

Archived