[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I m joining u!! I can't get out of this dissapointment!!.. I still can't believe ISH dropped to 11 suddenly not even 4 or 5!! How a person who was in no. 3 position constantly could get down so fastly! :bawling:

@chiana2017 beauty edit.. It's our mind status now.. 

@prettysammy14 I can feel u.. I m soo much dissapointed!! 

@monica63 these IG posts r literally oozing life!! 

8 hours ago, prettysammy14 said:

Sorry but I’m desperate now. I emailed playsupport@kstargroup.tv regarding the result and asia artist award about whom they want to invite only. I felt so betrayed. I played games just to have 50-100 hearts and I even purchased on the last day. I believe she was safe already.  :bawling:

Me too:bawling::bawling:  I'm so frustrated! It feels like a scam. I hate this kind of voting mechanism. I think I'm done with those voting games. I will still support Dorae, follow up with their projects and wish them the best for future. 

@icyphoenix haha, yeah, I saw this as well as the sports shoes Eunwoo was wearing. This is when all the shippers hopes return to an all time high again. Fans continue to post lively videos and photos of our couple thus making it harder to move on.

Even their recent postings look similar.

The video posted above is so cute especially the last part where she does the aegyo and he tells her Kyeopta!!!!!  It is nostalgic  to rewatch any m/v's of dorae couple!!!!:wub::wub:  They had the best chemistry in this drama as compared to any other drama couple, i have watched so far this year.  The Dorae couple are the best!!!!!!!!  This is the best drama for me this year as it broke many usual k-drama cliche's and it had a very very good lesson for the viewers.  Fighting!!!!  Saranghae Dorae couple!!!!!!!

This AAA award is so confusing! Artists are on top 10 are not invited? What’s the sense of voting then?? ... So there’s a chance that SH will get an invitation too if that’s the case!! :sweatingbullets: I’ll be waiting for good news!! AAA please invite SH! I should message them! Hahaha

22 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

@icyphoenix It would be nice if one or both won awards too!! But in any case.. even if they don't win, it's an opportunity to see them dressed up looking really good!! Hope ISH can also join :)

I hope ISH gets an award this time at least!!  I want her to win for her role in this drama.. CEW has achieved more awards..  he might get an award here too as he is attending!! 

I want to see red carpet looks of ISH n CEW.. As CEW is alone attending he has high chances of being awarded!! 

Soompi is trolling us.. ISH's first partner n present partner r attending lolz 

Eunwoo and Sung Hoon confirmed attending the AAA awards. Let us hope Soo Hyang will listen to her fans wishes and attends too. Some of her fans are going to have a twitter party tonight to request her attendance. Imagine 2 of her male leads attending with her.  I sincerely hope she was invited and confirm her attendance this week. 

@molaihawaii Yes, please message AAA to ensure Soo Hyang to attend, lol. I can just imagine her 2 male leads sitting together with her. Anyway, I am in shipper mode again.:love:

ISH should get an award. She did very well in the drama MIDGB. Actually, Eunwoo has to thank Soo Hyang who helps him a lot. He did well with her guidance. He is famous now and he is getting all the awards and cfs. Please be fair to Soo Hyang too. AAA, please remember her.

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

ISH should get an award. She did very well in the drama MIDGB. Actually, Eunwoo has to thank Soo Hyang who helps him a lot. He did well with her guidance. He is famous now and he is getting all the awards and cfs. Please be fair to Soo Hyang too. AAA, please remember her.

I tweeted so many time earlier and hashtag AAA asking to invite SH to the awards... if I’m still awake later on then I will join the twitter party for ISH! Hehehe I’m so happy that EW got invited but my happiness not complete without SH... I will definitely use all my social media accounts to post and tag AAA hahaha... and yeah I will hold on to  my AAA ticket yet since no news for the complete line up for actress guests.. 

When I saw in Soompi with Eunwoo and Sung Hoon next to each other, I laughed non-stop. Soo Hyang came to my mind. Why is Soompi putting these two guys together? I pray that our wishes will come true. Her latest update. Very pretty and happy here.

Archived