[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

that's sad though :bawling: how about uri (our) Soo Hyang?

Soo Hyang made top 10. She will enter the next round voting. I'm sure she will be invited. Hopefully she will attend. At least we can see her beautifully on the red carpet. She deserves it.

8 minutes ago, arohaew said:

Soo Hyang made top 10. She will enter the next round voting. I'm sure she will be invited. Hopefully she will attend. At least we can see her beautifully on the red carpet. She deserves it. 

thank God. though DoRae ship sunk in 2018 AAA :bawling:

Korea Drama Awards - only Eun Woo was invited (with Woo Ri)

Asia Artist Awards - seems only Soo Hyang made it to the top 10

goodness :bawling:

1 hour ago, Rafael Pascual said:

thank God. though DoRae ship sunk in 2018 AAA :bawling:

Korea Drama Awards - only Eun Woo was invited (with Woo Ri)

Asia Artist Awards - seems only Soo Hyang made it to the top 10

goodness :bawling:

There is still tiny little hope, I guess , is that in the last 5 minutes, CEW could gain some more votes to push him to #10. figure cross... The results will be announced on 11/1 morning.

:bawling:This is super sad. Dorae couple didn't get on top 10... We tried our best but i guess some people reserve their votes for other actresses, actors and idols. I really want them to get an award especially Soo hyang.. :bawling:  I wish JTBC will have an awards night for this two couple... 

@molaihawaii and @arohaew I am disappointed that Soo Hyang which has consistently been on the 3rd, 4th and 5th spot could suddenly end up to the 11th spot in the end. I know the international fans supported both of them. I reserve my comments on the knetizens. However,, the funny part is both of them at 11th position. I really don't want to connect them together but to have a couple at the same spot is really something I never expected. In a way, I believed Soo Hyang when she says that she gets sad that some people thinks she got casted because of connections and so forth but she works so hard to be what she is today. She really deserves the recognition. She is a very good actress unlike some actresses who are really typecast for a standard role only. Soo Hyang acts in many types of roles. I hope she wins some other awards. I think some jealous fans are not also very happy that Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are close and poor girl may have to take the brunt. This is only my opinion. I guess we won't be able to see them together this 28 November 2018 but apparently there is a second round. Not sure how it works. To me Soo Hyang is a wonderful actress and she deserves our love and recognition.

I’m dissppointed I’ve been voting consistently for Eonnie Soo Hyang. I save some of my votes for the next round, how come she drop from 3rd,4th, 6th to 11? Its so unfair. She deserve the recognition. They should combine the pre-vote also. 

I want to cry. I love Eonnie Soo Hyang.

What in the world happen suddenly overnite????? Unlike CEW, ISY was in 3rd position when i looked last before going to sleep.  But when i opened the app in the morning for results,  how come suddenly she went to 11th position.  Is there any cheating on the app.  But i keep on getting a scroll mssg underneath my app, "the votes are being checked periodically if there are any forgery in voting".  I dont know what to say?  Still almost all the 3 top spots goes to GG girls in any voting.   I hope our couple win atleast couples award in one of the upcoming awards function.  Hwaiting!!!!!!!

Guys I am dissapointed too!! I guess they pretty much invited the ppl they want to award!! There have been no news abt ISH or CEW being invited to AAA!! I can't believe that DoRae can't even make it to top 10!! I hope DoRae get some sort of recognition.. I don't wanna get them missed from these awards.. 

It wasn't even overnight, it was literally in 5 minutes that Soo Hyang dropped out of the top ten. It's unfortunate, but I'm sure we'll still have the JTBC awards. 

I'm watching Top Management, and Eunwoo is great at having a crush on older ladies lol. So methinks he and Soo Hyang should do another drama where she actually plays his noona. :lol:

13 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

It wasn't even overnight, it was literally in 5 minutes that Soo Hyang dropped out of the top ten. It's unfortunate, but I'm sure we'll still have the JTBC awards. 

I'm watching Top Management, and Eunwoo is great at having a crush on older ladies lol. So methinks he and Soo Hyang should do another drama where she actually plays his noona. :lol:

I have to see Top management yet..  I can't see uri guy suffering :lol:

P. S. How much episodes have come up? 

The above is really a good write-up. Many see the closeness of both of them and if we are fans we should support them. They are humans too.

I am also very surprised that within minutes, Soo Hyang dropped from 4th to 11th position. I guess it is true that only certain people whom they want to award get invited. However, the Dorae couple has been getting so much attention for their sweetness and Soo Hyang gave her all for this project. AT least Eunwoo got the rookie award and recognition at the Indonesian TV awards. I feel it is so unfair for Soo Hyang and I am both angry and disappointed. The drama MIDGB is one of the best kdramas for me and even if both of them are not in the top 10, AAA should at least give them a special award. As expected, girls idols are always the winners.

27 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

EW match with noonas.. that's right! He has that good chemistry with noonas but it depends on how they act hahaha... I did watch some clips of TM but i'm sorry i didn't like it (my honest opinion). Maybe because the phase of every episode or I think i don't really understand the drama at all... :sweatingbullets: Now a days, i stop watching some k-drama until i find something that will interest me... But i keep monitoring SH and EW activities though.. hahaha...  

@monica63 hmmm.. I like that "H" means. AAA awards shouldn't make a poll coz we know a lot of winners will be the idols. Its so sad that they should give credit to some of the actress and actors who work so hard  to create a good drama.. Last years winners should give a chance to others too. No doubt i will be watching the same winner from last year. I guess i have to giveaway my AAA ticket i thought i can see SH and EW in red carpet. This is so sad... for real..

9 minutes ago, monica63 said:
The above is really a good write-up. Many see the closeness of both of them and if we are fans we should support them. They are humans too.

I am also very surprised that within minutes, Soo Hyang dropped from 4th to 11th position. I guess it is true that only certain people whom they want to award get invited. However, the Dorae couple has been getting so much attention for their sweetness and Soo Hyang gave her all for this project. AT least Eunwoo got the rookie award and recognition at the Indonesian TV awards. I feel it is so unfair for Soo Hyang and I am both angry and disappointed. The drama MIDGB is one of the best kdramas for me and even if both of them are not in the top 10, AAA should at least give them a special award. As expected, girls idols are always the winners.

I have seen many ppl tweeting abt CEW before his reward trip that they believe in him n hope he doesn't break their hopes of sorts!! I was like  guys let the guy enjoy, it's his reward trip!! Then they jump on ISH claiming her to be attention seeker n sorts!! If I would see such comments I would just stop being close to that person.. ISH reads all the comments in her IG n amariglobal feeds.. Still ppl do that sorts!! 

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

@molaihawaii and @arohaew I am disappointed that Soo Hyang which has consistently been on the 3rd, 4th and 5th spot could suddenly end up to the 11th spot in the end. I know the international fans supported both of them. I reserve my comments on the knetizens. However,, the funny part is both of them at 11th position. I really don't want to connect them together but to have a couple at the same spot is really something I never expected. In a way, I believed Soo Hyang when she says that she gets sad that some people thinks she got casted because of connections and so forth but she works so hard to be what she is today. She really deserves the recognition. She is a very good actress unlike some actresses who are really typecast for a standard role only. Soo Hyang acts in many types of roles. I hope she wins some other awards. I think some jealous fans are not also very happy that Eunwoo and Soo Hyang are close and poor girl may have to take the brunt. This is only my opinion. I guess we won't be able to see them together this 28 November 2018 but apparently there is a second round. Not sure how it works. To me Soo Hyang is a wonderful actress and she deserves our love and recognition.

What?????? No!!!!! How??? Shoot!

But somehow, I’m happy that they end up with the same position!!! This is fate!

@molaihawaii I have yet to watch TM but I agree he is the matured type and gets along well with noonas. He is intelligent and enjoys conversing with intelligent people too . Soo Hyang is a good conversationist. She makes people feel at ease. However, just like you, I watched some of the clips but not very interested also. I think Eunwoo is so young and being so famous suddenly must have been too much for him also. He is always with his manager so I believed he is very happy to have noona Soo Hyang to talk with. SHe is a very experienced actress and she is warm hearted and kind. It is not surprising if Eunwoo gets close to her fast. She is also so attractive that every guy would definitely have a crush on her. In variety shows, all guys admire her beauty. You see them saying she is beautiful. Even all her male co-stars in other dramas say that she is very friendly and approachable. Eunwoo also does not have many opportunity to mix freely with other female. His schedule is too tight.

Idols lives can be very lonely. Anyway, chingus let us keep our fingers crossed that a miracle will happen to our Dorae couple.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Guys I am dissapointed too!! I guess they pretty much invited the ppl they want to award!! There have been no news abt ISH or CEW being invited to AAA!! 

You are right. They only invited those people they want to have an award. However, it’s a popularity award. I hope they didn’t manipulate the votes because its our efforts. 

44 minutes ago, prettysammy14 said:

You are right. They only invited those people they want to have an award. However, it’s a popularity award. I hope they didn’t manipulate the votes because its our efforts. 

Whatever it is.. We know ISH n CEW did their best.. Hope they didn't manipulate it!! 

Sorry but I’m desperate now. I emailed playsupport@kstargroup.tv regarding the result and asia artist award about whom they want to invite only. I felt so betrayed. I played games just to have 50-100 hearts and I even purchased on the last day. I believe she was safe already.  :bawling:

Archived