[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many photos and videos in instagram and I am sure you all have seen them. Really will take a lot of pages to post them here. Soo Hyang is so beautiful with long hair and Eunwoo handsome as always. He seems to be a totally different person in front of his noona. Really matured and cool guy. Namjha, lol. If you observed in the beginning of the video, he was surprised by Soo Hyang's new look. His expressions. Anyway, I am happy both of them sat together on the same flight and I expect more updates from our beautiful Soo Hyang. Btw, did both of them get their white tee-shirts together. Some commentator joked that they might have bought from the mall before heading to the airport. Maybe buy one, free one. The other casts are there and we wish all of them a good holiday. They deserved it.

Soo Hyang arriving at the airport. So beautiful and friendly with her fans.

Spoiler

Another nice one for you chingus.

Our beautiful Soo Hyang walking into the event. Sorry for flooding this page with videos. Got a bit overly excited with this lovely couple.

First of all I am very surprised to see them in DoRae still present, secondly there are some who really believe that this couple can be created in the reality between CEW AND Soo Hyang ??
in any case I find her very beautiful with long hair, very sexy

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

There are so many photos and videos in instagram and I am sure you all have seen them. Really will take a lot of pages to post them here. Soo Hyang is so beautiful with long hair and Eunwoo handsome as always. He seems to be a totally different person in front of his noona. Really matured and cool guy. Namjha, lol. If you observed in the beginning of the video, he was surprised by Soo Hyang's new look. His expressions. Anyway, I am happy both of them sat together on the same flight and I expect more updates from our beautiful Soo Hyang. Btw, did both of them get their white tee-shirts together. Some commentator joked that they might have bought from the mall before heading to the airport. Maybe buy one, free one. The other casts are there and we wish all of them a good holiday. They deserved it.

OMG, that expression and the glance! 

I also saw that glance when they passed by: 

https://twitter.com/kattenimittlive/status/1053201329651363841 

Eunwoo, did you hold yourself so hard?? Those glances made my heart fluttering! And smelling each other's hand? stopping the knee? All of these just came out naturally!  

2 hours ago, monica63 said:

If you observed in the beginning of the video, he was surprised by Soo Hyang's new look. His expressions. 

LOL, I didn't notice that before you pointed it out, but that's so cute! I was surprised to see her new look as well, but she looks really good.

I saw the videos of fans screaming for them at the airport in Cebu, and crowding around their car etc. Man, I can only imagine the stress for people like CEW, since that probably happens everywhere he goes. Hopefully the entire cast has a wonderfully relaxing time at the resort and not too many people follow them around lol.

Gosh! I still couldn't stop myself reading all the news, pictures and videos of Dorae couple! Soo Hyang fashion airport style is so gorgeous matching with Eunwoo! Poor thing she don't know what to do when she saw all the reporters and cameraman when she arrive at the airport. I think its her first to experience this kind of attention and also follow her all the way inside the terminal. But she doing great and she's very nice that she talk to them too. Hopefully there's more event that Dorae couple will attend together. We will miss this couple so bad. What's next to look forward? Bonding of MIIGB photos and vids, JTBC & AAA awards? :rolleyes:

OMG hello peeps...

so busy with RL...

but I always lurk in other social media and always see our couple...

Gosh they are in my country now and Cebu is like 580 kms from my place and with inter-islands .... I wish I am there.

Thanks for all your posts, my heart is beating fast seeing them together and seeing them sitting side by side for at least 4 hrs flight to Cebu from SK, it's killing me...they could have talked so many things and, EW keeping her company alone and them together...it is just killing me, it's the best thing ever with my shipper's heart whoaaaaaaa.  Just knowing they spent those times together is enough for now for my shipper heart hahaha...there is hope hihihi...

I have talked to my friends who live in Cebu and they are so thrilled to see our couple.  They prepare a welcoming party for them and yeah they have so many Filipino fans in Cebu, you can just see the screaming at the arrivals.  Gosh and they say that EW is more than gorgeous, more that handsome, so surreal as well as SH, she is beyond pretty... gosh I envy my friends...

Yeah I hope our couple and the rest of the cast will enjoy their stay in one of the most beautiful city south of the Phils.  they are staying yeah in one of the most prestigious and new resort in Cebu JPark Resort...

I am very happy, my shipper heart, just like everyone here is contented hahaha

Laterz and happy weekend everyone...

Wow!!!! so many pics.  Thanks

The close up pic:wub::wub:

Q8VnhZU.jpg

gvdI2Ot.png

2Hq6QMy.png

Spoiler

lczUaFa.png

ZvwimKj.png

They went into the lift together

VH7f9NO.png

But ISY came out first.  So, i think they are staying in different floors

TetUiNd.png

cr: MIIGB dc gall

Is this pic the latest one from cebu?   But i cannot see any other cast with him.

Spoiler

9OMU5PX.jpg

cr:cew dc gall

Why there r no updated pics from their vacation? 

BTB: Reg., AAA, how come PMY beat uri ISY?  Suddenly she got so much votes.  But the margin is very less between ISY & SJH.  I think its very difficult for CEW to come in top 3.  The situation completely reversed from the pre vote situation between our OTP.

Archived