[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NhicarT said:

I have the same dilemma, MIGB is not in Viki

@monica63that was funny! The MC mention Soo hyang full name hahaha.. even the Astro fans just laugh it off... that’s good I didn’t hear any negative comment in the video background though.  

I will private message u both for links to

watch new/old kdramas. @maniac1

9 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

@monica63that was funny! The MC mention Soo hyang full name hahaha.. even the Astro fans just laugh it off... that’s good I didn’t hear any negative comment in the video background though.  

I love how everyone screams over the reenactment, lol. And I hope that Viki or Netflix pick up MIIGB, just because I want to make sure as many people as possible can see it!

I saw some fans worried about how tired CEW looked at the fashion show today. :( I hope the vacation is super relaxing for him, Soo Hyang and the rest of the cast.

THIS person will be attending the Atelier Event today! She wish herself goodluck. There’s also a photo booth and signing. She can also purchase a new line of perfume of Atelier! I will follow this person to get some scoop later! Hahaha! It’s a D-day indeed! 

3 hours ago, arohaew said:

Will the Atelier Event start at 2pm in seoul? Does that mean I need to wait for the pictures until tomorrow US zone?

You may search on Naver news, Instagram, FB or any social media. Some people that are present on that event will post right away especially Korean media/reporters... I think! hehehe

56 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

You may search on Naver news, Instagram, FB or any social media. Some people that are present on that event will post right away especially Korean media/reporters... I think! hehehe

So ready for any drop of info we can squeeze from fans or reporters!

5 hours ago, agasshi02 said:

is this drama are worth watching?

It has a really great message, interesting character development for the leads and a lovely slowburn romance, plus a bunch of female friendships and various kinds of dynamics between ladies. Obviously it's not going to be to everyone's taste, but it's been my absolute favorite drama this year!

Our Soo Hyang has moved up to 3rd spot. So happy for her. She is loved by many fans be it from Korea or internationally. Eunwoo is now at 7th position. I guess for an actor, he is still considered a rookie. Those above him are basically very good and experienced  and a few of them do deserved to be nominated.

@molaihawaii Ahh, I will follow hilarygy too to get some juicy news of our couple.  But I think we will be getting a lot of postings in instagram, facebook and twitter for this event. In another few hours, the event will start. I am anticipating their fashion sense. I really hope both will fly off to Cebu on the same night flight.  SO chingus, any first hand news, please update here in soompi. Tks. Now back to work:cry:

WHile waiting for pictures and videos in Atelier event... this MIIGB Naver blog so many good comments about our DORAE  couple... of course they want a Season 2 and some people love Soo Hyang and Eunwoo! And of course the couple itself! Also some are shock that’s Soo Hyang got to #3 spot so fast competing with popular actresses and idols! Well, yeah SH have a lot of fans now... and of course EW! So happy that a lot of knetz still posting in this blog...Anyways, I used all half of my votes to sH and Ew so I’m out... I have to wait for a day to reload some votes... hehehe

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/8259620/talk

Archived