[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

anybody here?:huh:

Mom is on Knowing Brothers

I think she said she was being recognized more by youngers pp after MIIGB :))

Heechul: what is the male lead's name?

Kang Ho Dong: Cha Eun Woo =))))

seems like the knowing brothers members did not watch the drama :joy:

2 seconds cameo of MR :kiss_closed:

Spoiler

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, joan140 said:

anybody here?:huh:

Heechul: what is the male lead's name?

Kang Ho Dong: Cha Eun Woo =))))

seems like the knowing brothers members did not watch the drama :joy:

2 seconds cameo of MR :kiss_closed:

So quiet here.. hahaha

OMOO.. DKS mom is so beautiful :love: I need to watch the full episode with subtitle tomorrow.

Well, at least Kang Ho Dong it was from webtoon and the male lead name is Cha Eun Woo :lol:

I miss MIIGB so much. maybe I will rewatch it again for the 123456789 times. :lol:

Is it 19th October already?? I can't wait to see their vacation pictures and videos. 

1 hour ago, joan140 said:

Aww, cute! I need some subtitles, lmao, but I love her so much. Na Hye Sung was an amazing role for her, and now Park Joo Mi is making my list of must-watch actresses because of it. 

And it always makes me happy to see MIIGB get recognition.

ETA: new music video!

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Reminder for voting for AAA

Currently CEW has jumped back to #3 position.. ISH is in #6 position is fairly approaching #5 position

Deadline is 12 October.. So guys do vote actively!! 

Eonnie Soo Hyang needs our votes. We can make her to number 5. She deserves it. 

Eun Woo reenact MIIGB scene during today's event with JinJin as Kang Mi Rae :lol: how can he still remember this scene? must be memorable. #MyDeluluMind

And ISH on Running Man next week. She's gonna dance New Face again. :lol:

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Reminder for voting for AAA

Currently CEW has jumped back to #3 position.. ISH is in #6 position is fairly approaching #5 position

Deadline is 12 October.. So guys do vote actively!! 

Do kyung seok beat Do kyung Soo to 3rd position(pun intended):P

ISY fighting!!!!

Very excited to watch Lee Hana and Im Soo Hyang in Running Man. I watched Voice 1 & 2 and I love the drama. Gonna be a Voice 3 too. So I hope Gangnam Beauty got season 2. Always enjoyed watching thriller, mystery dramas too. Chingus, have anyone watched Tunnel and Signal. These two dramas are good and interesting. Looking forward to 14 Oct 2018 and can't wait to see Soo Hyang dance New Face again. She is such an admirable lady. She always brings laughter wherever she goes. Yes, keep on voting. We know it is tough as she is not an idol and the idols dominate the top four positions of the AAA awards. Let us try harder to get her up to top 5. She deserves the  recognition. I laughed when Eunwoo reenacted the episode 10 scene with Jinjin. And the laughter of his members really cracked me up. I bet he has been teased many times by his members and would not be surprised if he really can't get to watch the drama in his dorm as he will not be left alone to enjoy it. Haha. Looking forward to the Gangnam Beauty team trip to Cebu. Hope to see lots of photos of our two lovely lovebirds. 

I m totally enjoying recent events of ISH n CEW.. They r cute n adorable n never forgetting our show n giving us fan service:w00t:..I have always loved new face version of DoRae couple.. Seeing it in running man, I hope CEW n ISH perform it together again in any of the shows

P. S. Today lover's in bloom fans had a fanservice in IG as DJH commented on ISH's IG for her new puppy:phew:.. Btw the new dog's name is ORI.. So cute:kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:
Eun Woo reenact MIIGB scene during today's event with JinJin as Kang Mi Rae :lol: how can he still remember this scene? must be memorable. #MyDeluluMind

And ISH on Running Man next week. She's gonna dance New Face again. :lol:

omg i was always enjoying watching the astro's members imitate EW in MIIGB. its hilarious

lots of idol group doing parody of those popular kdramas so as the show ended i was hoping that astro would make a parody too. *finger cross* :blush:

btw, i have 30 vote/day. Should i give it all to SH?:unsure:

Hey everyone!!! Still rewatching parts of the drama just like the rest of you guys! I think I'll give it a few months before I do a complete rewatch as most scenes are still fresh in my mind (I did watch each episode 2-3 times while waiting for the new episodes each week lol!) 

Did want to ask though -- can someone make a GIF of all the slogan shirts that Mi Rae wore? That would be sooo awesome. She wore some great shirts with great messages! 

Also, is there a jealous KMR video like the jealous DKS video?

51 minutes ago, joan140 said:

omg i was always enjoying watching the astro's members imitate EW in MIIGB. its hilarious

lots of idol group doing parody of those popular kdramas so as the show ended i was hoping that astro would make a parody too. *finger cross* :blush:

btw, i have 30 vote/day. Should i give it all to SH?:unsure:

I am thinking of giving my votes to ISH too since CEW already in 3rd place and I think many AROHAs will vote for him.

3 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

@annie1234 I swear I was just watching the exact same scene on JTBC youtube account and then came here to see your post. Haha, it totally "ruins" my melo mood because now I keep imagining JinJin in place of MR in some scenes :lol:

JinJin as Mi Rae stunt double, please! :joy: 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I m totally enjoying recent events of ISH n CEW.. They r cute n adorable n never forgetting our show n giving us fan service:w00t:..I have always loved new face version of DoRae couple.. Seeing it in running man, I hope CEW n ISH perform it together again in any of the shows

P. S. Today lover's in bloom fans had a fanservice in IG as DJH commented on ISH's IG for her new puppy:phew:.. Btw the new dog's name is ORI.. So cute:kiss_wink:

Aaah too bad CEW doesn't have ig account. He can't like or comment ISH's ig. So, I'll just plant this thought in my head that they are chatting privately. (sorry for the deluluness, don't throw tomatoes at me):yum:. Btw, the new dog, ORI, is super cute! I want one too!!

53 minutes ago, maniac1 said:

Did want to ask though -- can someone make a GIF of all the slogan shirts that Mi Rae wore? That would be sooo awesome. She wore some great shirts with great messages! 

I’m not sure if someone has already made that gifset but I would love the excuse to make another MIIGB gifset! 

Can anyone remind me of all her slogans? I know there’s “raise boys and girls the same,” “miu miu women’s tales” and “let every moment inspire you.” What other ones did they have?

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

She is still close with all her male lead in past drama. Even Sunghoon Oppa never failed to like some of her IG post. That’s why I love Eonnie Soo Hyang, she is so friendly and has a bubbly personality. 

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

I’m not sure if someone has already made that gifset but I would love the excuse to make another MIIGB gifset! 

Can anyone remind me of all her slogans? I know there’s “raise boys and girls the same,” “miu miu women’s tales” and “let every moment inspire you.” What other ones did they have?

I think she also has a shirt with slogan "Girls don't give up" (she wears this one in the episode when KS changed his hair to grayish).

2 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Thank youuuuu!!!!

hehe now I guess I have to do a rewatch after all to catch all her shirts. She’s had a bunch

Archived