[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

I love it when other cast get interviewed but mostly all the questions is "How do you feel working with Cha Eun Woo the Face Genius?" Really? Is there any questions other than this? I will feel offended if i were him... They shouldn't ask this kind of questions especially if that person is not that cute, tall and handsome like Eunwoo. I guess now a days people still judge you by looks and not skills. Well that's sad. I'm just saying hehehe.. 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1081514

I think that the major reason is that CEW is very popular right now. People are curious about him. The media can gain more views and attention by mentioning CEW. That's business, man, cruel but true. 

To be honest, I was also shocked when I first saw a CEW's picture. Can not deny it. His visual, no joke. I do not feel shamed about it because it's natural that we, as human beings, are attracted to beautiful things and people. But at the same time, CEW is a person, not just a thing. He has more levels than his visual. Just like in the drama, Woo young was attracted to Mirae at the first by her visual, then he fell in love with her once he learned more about her beyond her visual. I think this is very common in the real life. Love can last long only when you love who they are not how their looks are.  However, nowadays, the pace of life is fast. Many people have no time to learn anything beyond the looks. I just hope CEW will always know who he is and what he wants and achieve his dreams.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi all... I just started watching this series few days ago because when it started airing, I was too busy with RL to watch any drama and was even absent from soompi too... I see the thread is still very active and no wonder so because of the great drama this is.

I've only managed to watch until ep.9, but each episode somehow managed to subtly wring out some tears from me... A lot of the little things in the drama is very moving, touching and thought provoking.

I haven't had time to back read on the thread, and will just do so slowly and enjoy it... ;) Back to the remaining episodes!

O, and it seems that oversized T-shirt is back in fashion :D

Aww, I’m so happy to see new people watching for the first time. Makes me feel like I’m reliving it every time.

Episode 9 had  a great cliffhanger for our ship!

The feeling after watching this M/V:kiss_wink:

cr:owner

off topic

Spoiler

Did any of you hear the new m/v released for CEW's top management web dram?  Omg, its very good and catchy!!!!! He is singing his part in a high pitch and  i like it very much

@molaihawaii I agreed that both of them have the height and visuals for a photoshoot together. Just pasting each individual photos together in same frame already give us so many feels. Some magazine should take the opportunity to take photoshoots of them together. CEW is going to Indonesia on 28 Oct 2018 for their TV award show or something similar. Why is there no invitation for our ISH? Normally it is always the guys who go overseas for fan meeting etc. ISH should also get a fan meeting. Each time I opened the instagram, I see them.   I hope we see them at the AAA awards and maybe another one would be at the year end JBTC awards.  I wonder will the top ten be invited to the AAA awards but there are many awards besides the popularity one. So, I hope both of them win something.  The MV is beautiful. Seeing so many MV and fancam made videos make me miss them more. Such a beautiful couple.

Our heroine with many roles.

I just saw the Soundtrack album for MIIGB. Apparently they will have Taiwanese version of it and it will include a dvd in the package. So 2cds and a dvd for external bonus. I wonder what the bonus will be. Anyone knows about it?

8 hours ago, sks18 said:

So quiet here....is this mean that everyone has moved on?

Still can’t move on here

4 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

They should have couple photo shoot before and after the drama... I will definitely buy the magazine! 

AGREE! :heart:

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I just saw the Soundtrack album for MIIGB. Apparently they will have Taiwanese version of it and it will include a dvd in the package. So 2cds and a dvd for external bonus. I wonder what the bonus will be. Anyone knows about it?

The dvd contain 8 ost MV with Chinese sub.

Sigh.. I really want the director's version of MIIGB dvd. :tears: 

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

i guess the bonus will be deleted scenes n more BTS version of scenes.. I don't know whether it includes commentary by actors!! 

----------------------------------

ISH is revealed to be guest in running man!! 

2 hours ago, chiana2017 said:

aaah thank you for the info

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

i guess the bonus will be deleted scenes n more BTS version of scenes.. I don't know whether it includes commentary by actors!! 

----------------------------------

ISH is revealed to be guest in running man!! 

ISH on Running Man :love: yay! so excited to see her in variety show. Hope she will be paired with Yoo Jae Suk. Can EunWoo be the guest too? #ShipperMode :lol:

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

aaah thank you for the info

ISH on Running Man :love: yay! so excited to see her in variety show. Hope she will be paired with Yoo Jae Suk. Can EunWoo be the guest too? #ShipperMode :lol:

Many shippers were asking for the same in IG!! She n Lee Hana r attending it seems!! 

My wish came true. I really wanted to see ISH on Running Man. She was in the show some time ago and I really enjoyed it. She was so funny then. Her wish to appear in more Variety Shows came true. Every PD wants her in their Variety Show. She is a celebrity now. So happy for her. What about Eunwoo, PD. Should cast them together, lol.

2 hours ago, monica63 said:

My wish came true. I really wanted to see ISH on Running Man. She was in the show some time ago and I really enjoyed it. She was so funny then. Her wish to appear in more Variety Shows came true. Every PD wants her in their Variety Show. She is a celebrity now. So happy for her. What about Eunwoo, PD. Should cast them together, lol.

I guess it would be difficult for us to see them together for a while.. As both r busy running behind their schedules ..as CEW has own schedules n ISH is also busy with variety shows.. Hope any drama team cast them together again.. It's the only last ray of hope.. Plus we can see them together during their vacation, hope they share loads of pics!! 

-------------------------------------

ISH is having a vlive today 

Vlive link

https://m.vlive.tv/video/92321?channelCode=E4B34F

She looks soo damn tired.:tears:. Hope she takes proper rest

6 hours ago, chiana2017 said:

I purchased the soundtrack, but I would be more than happy to shell out cash for the DVD if they made it!

I saw some people said ISH mentioned that she did not play piano for many years and she wanted to play rainbow falling. She asked Eun-Woo for the piano note :wub: so.... of course, they still contact each other... my little shipper heart

28 minutes ago, arohaew said:

I saw some people said ISH mentioned that she did not play piano for many years and she wanted to play rainbow falling. She asked Eun-Woo for the piano note :wub: so.... of course, they still contact each other... my little shipper heart

OMG why did you do this to meeeeee my shipper heart can’t take it!! :lol: how can I move oooonnn.. So, she got the piano sheet from Eun Woo? :love: #MyShipperHeartisTriggered

Archived