[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Now i am going to change my strategy and vote all my 5 to ISY instead of EW.  I am sad that he got 2 awards and uri MR was not even invited to the party.  (just kidding)

I like this scene also.  Think of the devil and there he is.  How he was so stubborn to know whether she likes WY hyung or not?:joy:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello chingus. I have been reading all the posts here and I love them. You must tink that I am crazy as I am now just started posting in the forum. However, I just love the drama and the couple so much that I have to say something. Yes, let us continue to vote for ISH for the AAA awards. She deserves all the recognition. She is a such a lovely lady that I can't help but falls in love with her. Beautiful, sexy, friendly and best of all fantastic personality.

Like many of you, I am disappointed that ISH was not at the Seoul Drama Awards but then I noticed this awards are more for rookies or those actors who do not have much chances of standing out. I am happy for Eunwoo but then I realise that our ISH is of another level, hehe. She is not a rookie and I also noticed many of those nominated actors of good standing did not attend. Shin Hye Sun was not there.So I feel better. ISH will win something of higher status. Jo Woori award felt like it was last minute because I did not notice that she was even nominated. Anyway, congratulations to both CEW and Jo Woori.

I loved ISH since her debut. She is so hardworking and also a very versatile actress. She portrays all her characters very well from killer, psycho, villian, cute etc. She is definitely not a stereotyped actress and makes me love her more. I am so happy she is getting all the recognition now and her instagram followers have more than triple. It was below 100k but now more than 400k followers. Amazing is  she has a lot of female fans from youngsters to ahjummas.

I am so looking forward to her variety show and also future dramas. I like many of her fans can't seem to move on. This couple has really captured my heart and I never felt any age gap between them. Eunwoo acts like an oppa towards her. He has grown up a lot since MIIDGB.  The chemistry between her and all her male co-stars are daebak but with CEW is of another level. I really wanted to ship them but right now, I will not. I don't want to put my hopes too high up when we know of the jealous fans out there and that he is still young and an idol. I am happy as long as they keep in touch. I also would like her acting with some A-list actors like So Ji Sub, Park Seo Joon, Lee Min Ho etc. There are many good male leads around her age whom I want her to act with. I believed they will also have great chemistry with her.

Many fans can't move on and many are rooting for Season 2. Hope the writer and PD will consider it with same casts. Once again, hello chingus and hope this thread will continue indefinitely.

@monica63 welcome to the thread chingu!! I too hope there is season 2 for this show.. Coz many r not able to move on this drama.. This drama is one of the best drama of 2018.. I would love to see CEW n ISH in new n different roles.. I would love to see ISH with top actors.. I want her to act with LJK :D

P. S. LBH from my sunshine has confirmed his appearance on AAA awards.. Hope our stars too confirm their presence soon!! 

@icyphoenix Hello and thanks for welcoming me. LJK  was in Criminal Minds where ISH cameo. Are we talking about the same guy? Yeah, she must be upgraded to act alongside great and handsome actors. Love the drama Mr Sunshine and glad that LBH will be attending. Now I need to know our CEW and ISH attending too. ISH will update her instagram with lots of pictures when they vacation in Cebu. I love her for that. She keeps us diehard fans updated with lots of photos.

1 minute ago, monica63 said:

@icyphoenix Hello and thanks for welcoming me. LJK  was in Criminal Minds where ISH cameo. Are we talking about the same guy? Yeah, she must be upgraded to act alongside great and handsome actors. Love the drama Mr Sunshine and glad that LBH will be attending. Now I need to know our CEW and ISH attending too. ISH will update her instagram with lots of pictures when they vacation in Cebu. I love her for that. She keeps us diehard fans updated with lots of photos.

Yes!! He is the one.. Hope ISH n CEW attend it!! Waiting for their vacation pics too!! 

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

Hello chingus. I have been reading all the posts here and I love them. You must tink that I am crazy as I am now just started posting in the forum. However, I just love the drama and the couple so much that I have to say something. Yes, let us continue to vote for ISH for the AAA awards. She deserves all the recognition. She is a such a lovely lady that I can't help but falls in love with her. Beautiful, sexy, friendly and best of all fantastic personality.

Like many of you, I am disappointed that ISH was not at the Seoul Drama Awards but then I noticed this awards are more for rookies or those actors who do not have much chances of standing out. I am happy for Eunwoo but then I realise that our ISH is of another level, hehe. She is not a rookie and I also noticed many of those nominated actors of good standing did not attend. Shin Hye Sun was not there.So I feel better. ISH will win something of higher status. Jo Woori award felt like it was last minute because I did not notice that she was even nominated. Anyway, congratulations to both CEW and Jo Woori.

I loved ISH since her debut. She is so hardworking and also a very versatile actress. She portrays all her characters very well from killer, psycho, villian, cute etc. She is definitely not a stereotyped actress and makes me love her more. I am so happy she is getting all the recognition now and her instagram followers have more than triple. It was below 100k but now more than 400k followers. Amazing is  she has a lot of female fans from youngsters to ahjummas.

I am so looking forward to her variety show and also future dramas. I like many of her fans can't seem to move on. This couple has really captured my heart and I never felt any age gap between them. Eunwoo acts like an oppa towards her. He has grown up a lot since MIIDGB.  The chemistry between her and all her male co-stars are daebak but with CEW is of another level. I really wanted to ship them but right now, I will not. I don't want to put my hopes too high up when we know of the jealous fans out there and that he is still young and an idol. I am happy as long as they keep in touch. I also would like her acting with some A-list actors like So Ji Sub, Park Seo Joon, Lee Min Ho etc. There are many good male leads around her age whom I want her to act with. I believed they will also have great chemistry with her.

Many fans can't move on and many are rooting for Season 2. Hope the writer and PD will consider it with same casts. Once again, hello chingus and hope this thread will continue indefinitely.

Welcome! I feel u my friend! Yes, I just realize that ISH acting level is more than a rookie but I’m still expecting maybe she can get a special award hehehe?! And of course I can’t wait to se her act with A list actors and Eunwoo again... I tried not to ship so hard with these two because I don’t want to get disappointed and sad... I experience it before shipping a two main lead and it’s really hard to move on! Let’s keep on voting for EW and SY! We want to see them walk in the red carpet hehehe... okay I’m rewatching MIIGB bts... I just love watching them when they said on the Vlive that they were close... ahhh... makes me happy again! 

@molaihawaii I feel for you too chingu. I have also shipped some before . Some became couples like Lee Joon and Jung So Min from My Father is Strange but for those younger ones, they became a couple after a drama then break up later. So I am wary of these pairing ups. Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung broke up. They became a couple after the drama Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. However, they have since broken up. I don't want my Soo Hyang to  get hurt. I have not heard of her having any relationship with co-stars or male actors. She is single and very focused with her work. Initially, many fans shipped her with Do Ji Han when they were in Lovers in Bloom. So far nothing happened, lol.  She is at a  age whereby she should be allowed to fall in love and be in a relationship. However, I guess many actors and actresses refrain from being in a scandal especially the famous ones. Many outstanding looking stars also broke up. Like Hyun Bin and Kang Sora. Anyway, I do hope CEW and ISH can pair up in another drama or variety show like Running Man, or travel together like in Battle Trip, haha. Going delulu here. Both too busy right now. Let us continue voting and keeps fingers crossed. Miracles do happen.

Hi all... I just started watching this series few days ago because when it started airing, I was too busy with RL to watch any drama and was even absent from soompi too... I see the thread is still very active and no wonder so because of the great drama this is.

I've only managed to watch until ep.9, but each episode somehow managed to subtly wring out some tears from me... A lot of the little things in the drama is very moving, touching and thought provoking.

I haven't had time to back read on the thread, and will just do so slowly and enjoy it... ;) Back to the remaining episodes!

O, and it seems that oversized T-shirt is back in fashion :D

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi all... I just started watching this series few days ago because when it started airing, I was too busy with RL to watch any drama and was even absent from soompi too... I see the thread is still very active and no wonder so because of the great drama this is.

I've only managed to watch until ep.9, but each episode somehow managed to subtly wring out some tears from me... A lot of the little things in the drama is very moving and thought provoking.

I haven't had time to back read on the thread, and will just do so slowly and enjoy it... ;) Back to the remaining episodes!

O, and it seems that oversized T-shirt is back in fashion :D

Welcome to the thread chingu!! This thread is gonna stay alive for a longer time.. As many chingus r unable to move on like me.. Hope u enjoy the remaining episodes of the show n this thread too!! 

This one here is my favorite scene

Love to see how happy Kyung Seok received his first part time payment. And naughty Kyung Seok when he pretended that WY wanted him to buy pork belly for them so he could stay longer with Mi Rae :heart: It's funny coming from someone cold like him. His proud look after he told WY that he laid Mi Rae on her bed when she was drunk and the proud smirk really makes this scene better :lol: He was like, no one can touch my Mi Rae. :lol: It's so good to see different side of Kyung Seok. Sly Kyung Seok! 

@icyphoenix was that the same award like yesterday? She won rookie award too in 2011??? :love: #Don'tDoThisToMyShipperHeart

13 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

This one here is my favorite scene

Love to see how happy Kyung Seok received his first part time payment. And naughty Kyung Seok when he pretended that WY wanted him to buy pork belly for them so he could stay longer with Mi Rae :heart: It's funny coming from someone cold like him. His proud look after he told WY that he laid Mi Rae on her bed when she was drunk and the proud smirk really makes this scene better :lol: He was like, no one can touch my Mi Rae. :lol: It's so good to see different side of Kyung Seok. Sly Kyung Seok! 

@icyphoenix was that the same award like yesterday? She won rookie award too in 2011??? :love: #Don'tDoThisToMyShipperHeart

that sly look with he warned WY to stay away from his lady by telling him that he laid her on the bed..:naughty: I liked WY too in this scene.. Poor guy was tormented by DKS.:naughty:. DKS was soo cute in manipulating MR n taking her for shopping date:heart:

P. S. Control ur shipping heart LMAO:lol:Yes it's the same one!! 

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

The gap between SJH in #5 and ISH in #6 are quite big meanwhile PMY in #7 really catching up. Otokkeeeee... 

For actor section, CEW is still #4 with the difference of around 1k from LSG in #3

Gosh!! Both r in danger zone!! The difference between SJH n ISH is increasing a lot.. CEW too is lagging behind!! Let's keep voting n try our level best!! 

---------------------------------

Lolz typical Soo Ah

This is old but its cute! Emoticons MIIGB! :wub:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16713405&memberNo=1985604&vType=VERTICAL

@sks18 we are busy voting hehehe.. 

I love it when other cast get interviewed but mostly all the questions is "How do you feel working with Cha Eun Woo the Face Genius?" Really? Is there any questions other than this? They shouldn't ask this kind of questions. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1081514

Archived