[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

13 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Is it only me or the folder is empty?

Yup

folder just folder. It is empty I just make an icon and design the icon so you are no longer see the simple yellow folder otherwise this is an empty folder.

It is work in mac and pc.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Do they have webtoon with english version? I remember last time I read CITT is in English.

I guess it's on chapter 53 or 56. Someone told me so. But I haven't reached that yet. 

Ahhh... I hope everyday is Friday and Saturday. Sighh

You have a PM.

I was so happy - this time it was in english. They should have a bigger heart for international fans sometimes. ;)

4 hours ago, tianaa said:

am so excited for this crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifMR so cute asking KS for drink is it because of what KS mom asked MR to be close to him and his expression OMG 

YES! I love how his eyes literally went O.O for a second, haha. He's already so shook by her, it's adorable. I just hope the mom situation won't cause too much drama between them.

It may sound weird, but my favorite thing about their interactions is that their arguments are so soft. He will get huffy or she will express her frustration, but their respect for each other doesn't change. It's that she feels free to be more of  herself with him in a way she doesn't with the other students who didn't know her before, and I like that he draws her out of her shell and asks that she not hold back. 

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

You have a PM.

I was so happy - this time it was in english. They should have a bigger heart for international fans sometimes. ;)

Can u pm me too, the webtoon link in English version.  Thanks in advance.

More BTS pics of Knowing bros show.  Oh, wow!!!!!! i think even though they have 7 years of age difference, ISY make him comfortable to move with her.  So, their chemistry is overflowing!!!! I saw their episode of KB, and they are really great together.  She has a very good personality and when she answers, he keep quiet and both have great co-ordination bet. them throughout the episode.

K25wdPB.jpg

fXnB9EH.jpg

cr: dc gall

Hope there are good no. of kisses and dont waste their chemistry, pdnim.  fighting!!!!!!!:kiss_wink:

Does anyone know where I can find the webtoon??? I was able to read up to chapter 59, but haven't been able to find 60+. Thanks!

i randomly stumbled onto this drama because I had nothing else to watch, and I'm really liking it so far! It's so fun! So glad I started it! Now the agony of waiting for new episodes each week!!!

23 minutes ago, mapleoaks5 said:

Does anyone know where I can find the webtoon??? I was able to read up to chapter 59, but haven't been able to find 60+. Thanks!

i randomly stumbled onto this drama because I had nothing else to watch, and I'm really liking it so far! It's so fun! So glad I started it! Now the agony of waiting for new episodes each week!!!

Thats because the other chapter are only in indonesia until now. I haved checked the rest - but without any knowlegde about the language.

14 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Thats because the other chapter are only in indonesia until now. I haved checked the rest - but without any knowlegde about the language.

Oh is the Korean language one not available either???? Thanks!

30 minutes ago, mapleoaks5 said:

Oh is the Korean language one not available either???? Thanks!

As much as I know english is available until 59 and indonesia and japanese are complete. I don´t know about any other official version. Sorry if that is no help.

Thank you! I just assumed it would be available in Korean, this is a Korean webtoon I'm assuming??? Thanks though! Can't wait for the next episodes! My impatient self just wants to read the webtoon to get an idea of what happens next! Haha. 

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

More BTS pics of Knowing bros show.  Oh, wow!!!!!! i think even though they have 7 years of age difference, ISY make him comfortable to move with her.  So, their chemistry is overflowing!!!! I saw their episode of KB, and they are really great together.  She has a very good personality and when she answers, he keep quiet and both have great co-ordination bet. them throughout the episode.

cr: dc gall

Hope there are good no. of kisses and dont waste their chemistry, pdnim.  fighting!!!!!!!:kiss_wink:

When they came to knowing bros together, you can tell Cha Eun Woo was really comfortable with Im Soo Hyang. I remember from his other variety shows, he's always nervous when it comes to filming, but didn't seem like it at all. They had good chemistry outside of filming, the drama will be good, too.

I am sorry to interrupt - but - can we talk about the Drama again?

I am here to share my love for it and somehow - all this talk about beauty makes it a bit difficult for me right now. We can´t change the world... 

I really don´t want to act here like I have the right of a mod or something ...

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인 - Fri & Sat 23:00 KST

Yeah let's get back to the drama guys! I was thinking if I was on the wrong thread haha. 

Just watched the latest episode and I'm enjoying the drama, reminds me of the time I actually enjoyed Cheese of the Trap (the first 3/4 that is). I love love that the male lead is actually smart this time, when the second lead is stringing in her dirty tricks and can see right through her. I just finished Life on Mars, so this is a nice remedy from all the seriousness in other dramas I've watched haha. 

Reminder for everyone:

Please keep in mind this is a drama thread, not a thread for private and drama-unrelated discussions. If you wish to have those, please use the Soompi messenger instead of spamming this thread with off-topic posts.

I've hidden all of those post which are simply not adding anything to the drama discussion here.

Let this be a place for all the members who would like to enjoy this drama.

-Jillia

Hello everyone.

Finished watching the 4 eps.

Its been awhile i didnt watch drama of youth.

I like his smile at the end of ep 4.

12 hours ago, kasjady said:

Yeah let's get back to the drama guys! I was thinking if I was on the wrong thread haha. 

Just watched the latest episode and I'm enjoying the drama, reminds me of the time I actually enjoyed Cheese of the Trap (the first 3/4 that is). I love love that the male lead is actually smart this time, when the second lead is stringing in her dirty tricks and can see right through her. I just finished Life on Mars, so this is a nice remedy from all the seriousness in other dramas I've watched haha. 

No - you are on the right place. And I am always happy to see new faces here. Haven´t watched Cheese in the trap back than - but this is the first time i actually read the webtoon now  - okay looked at the pictures from the last chapter - and watch the Drama. So this time I will understand when people are sad when the work is not after the webtoon. But until now i can just love both so much.

Yes - he is really smart. After LoM you could need a Drama a bit more bright and fun to watch - same here. Lets enjoy the Show.

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

Hello everyone.

Finished watching the 4 eps.

Its been awhile i didnt watch drama of youth.

I like his smile at the end of ep 4.

I like his smile always. Lalalala... but he smiled not really often before... yes I love to see him changing.

13 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am sorry to interrupt - but - can we talk about the Drama again?

I am here to share my love for it and somehow - all this talk about beauty makes it a bit difficult for me right now. We can´t change the world... 

I really don´t want to act here like I have the right of a mod or something ...

Who is stopping you from talking about the drama.

and the drama talks about beauty.. so well i don't get your logic here!

Archived