[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Why is ISH not invited to the KDA? Because she's not nominated in anything?

Yeah I don’t understand.. Joo Woo-ri is invited but not Soo hyang... all the actors and actress their are just not popular... I’m a fan of korean awarding but this time it’s just disappointed... Congrats Eunwoo and Woo-ri! 

6 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

Yeah I don’t understand.. Joo Woo-ri is invited but not Soo hyang... all the actors and actress their are just not popular... I’m a fan of korean awarding but this time it’s just disappointed... Congrats Eunwoo! 

Was very much disappointed with awards.. As ISH want even invited, she put in equal efforts for the drama.. But no recognition for her..   JWR was beside CEW right? Anyway Congo CEW!! He deserves it.. 

I am very happy that both CEW and JWR won the awards.  I know for sure that CEW is going to take home various awards at different award functions.  Congratulations to both of them!!!!!! :wub:

But I am surprised and sad why ISY is not been either invited or nominated for any awards.  Sometimes the criiteria on which some actors/actresses are nominated is very confusing and complicated.  :worried:

once again my heartiest congratulations to both of them, esp JWR, for the hate she got for her character, she indeed did act well as SA and deserve it.  Fighting!!!!!! 

I m kinda dissapointed.. Even though CEW won 2 awards.. I felt a little empty coz ISH wasn't even nominated!! I:dissapointed_relieved: hope ISH wins at least other awards for this drama.. Maybe my love for ISH is more than the show itself that is making damn selfish for her:phew:.. Anyways she is winner in my eyes:blush:

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

wait a minute...didn’t even know JWR is nominated or going to attend. how is it that ISH .....nevermind. am I the only one who don’t like to see CEW and JWR together......damn are they really together? sigh....

Even 2 pm chasung n the actress who played as his love interest in the drama were seated together.. The actress is already dating someone else in real life.. It's just the seating allocation is done beforehand by staff!! I m also dissapointed by the fact abt ISH not having the chance in this award.. Hope some another award recognizes her talent!! 

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m kinda dissapointed.. Even though CEW won 2 awards.. I felt a little empty coz ISH wasn't even nominated!! I:dissapointed_relieved: hope ISH wins at least other awards for this drama.. Maybe my love for ISH is more than the show itself that is making damn selfish for her:phew:.. Anyways she is winner in my eyes:blush:

Yes kinda disappointed that ISH didn't even invited/nominated in the awards. I hope she will get more recognitions from people.

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

wait a minute...didn’t even know JWR is nominated or going to attend. how is it that ISH .....nevermind. am I the only one who don’t like to see CEW and JWR together......damn are they really together? sigh....

Uuumm..I think they sat together because they were from MIIGB and I think it wasn't CEW or JWR's choice to choose the seat. 

Archived