[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Ooh, I’m enjoying this review so far! @clingyahjumma Thanks, gonna go read the rest.

Im Soo Hyang is in 8th place now. She’s moving up nicely, so we must keep voting!

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Again I m shook by this simplistic scene where DoRae have their first meal together:heart:

I liked the director or writers precision here.. :star:We could see WH n his friend in the background looking at MR n KS n then he tells others that they saw them together.. The writer didn't drop them suddenly to say they saw them.. 

YES to everything you said. They managed to mine the most tension and romance even out of the smallest moments, and they did it without over-the-top actions, dialogue or gestures. And I love the attention to detail that you pointed out, because not only did we see them grow as people and as a couple, we saw the entire group of students change from careless gossip to their measured or thoughtful behavior. Who would’ve expected Won Ho to be the one who would get Soo Ah real help by alerting Woo Young? Certainly not me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Ooh, I’m enjoying this review so far! @clingyahjumma Thanks, gonna go read the rest.

Im Soo Hyang is in 8th place now. She’s moving up nicely, so we must keep voting!

Yey! Come on guys lets keep voting! I voted 25x today with different accounts hahaha... I want her to be on top 3 at least! 

Thank you @clingyahjumma for sharing the review!

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Again I m shook by this simplistic scene where DoRae have their first meal together:heart:.. The way she wanted to treat him to food but was nervous.. The way he asked out n she replied yes.. She was very cautious of KS even before her feelings started.. Then KS not leaving this chance asked her for their first meal aka date.B). Well, I loved how nervous mess MR was treating KS that she took the wrong order lolz:crazy:

I liked the director or writers precision here.. :star:We could see WH n his friend in the background looking at MR n KS n then he tells others that they saw them together.. The writer didn't drop them suddenly to say they saw them.. 

Very true! The writer/director is very meticulous in making sure he included even the tiniest detail to support his different storylines. Their first meal together is one of my favorite scene. How candid DKS asked her and how she readily said yes. They were both so cute. 

I was also shocked that Dong Won was always included in most scenes from episode 1 to prepare for his major appearance in the later part of the drama. He didn’t just appear from the thin air. I would say that the writer/director dis a great work in planning this drama.

If only they included some scenes with MR’s parents and DKS’ sister together with our lovely Dorae couple that would be awesome! :D

3 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

nothing on Shippers forum yet??? should we create one...? :wub:

Knetz idol fandom might take rage on us though!!! lol:lol:

THAT'S WHAT I WAS WONDERING TOO! No one want to create one in the shippers paradise? I want to but then I'm not super active lately!

6 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

nothing on Shippers forum yet??? should we create one...? :wub:

Knetz idol fandom might take rage on us though!!! lol:lol:

Lolz I wanted to create a shipping thread for this couple just for enjoying their closeness n their chemistry.. But the previous thread with idol I have created, I have seen many idol fans interrupting as if we r really forcing the idol to be with actress.. That was irritating.. If u guys want one I can create one.. But I will be less around to spazz!! 

----------------------------------

Eun unnie n kyung seok !!

P. S. Yippeee!! ISH is rising in her ranks.. Keep voting for ISH n CEW.. Our deadline is 12th of next month!! 

Update: she is in #7 position! 

19 hours ago, chiana2017 said:

Do you mean this one?

https://m.vlive.tv/video/81424

Thanks for this VLive, i fet like i have watched an entire episode again of them..! 

Like a breathing space... oh how i miss these two... 

looking for a site that i can watch with no subs... @icyphoenix you’re right... i tend to just read the subs that looking at them to... 

can someone pm me the site you can rewatch this raw? 

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Wow she is already in 7th position.  Good for her!!!! i have been diligently voting for these two to rise up.  Fighting!!!!!

off topic, did anybody see this EW's ads which was released in June 2018:love:

I have seen this.. He is cute when he is dancing.. His body isn't much flexible.. Sorry fans.. But still he does a step, we go awwww Over himB)

19 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Lolz I wanted to create a shipping thread for this couple just for enjoying their closeness n their chemistry.. But the previous thread with idol I have created, I have seen many idol fans interrupting as if we r really forcing the idol to be with actress.. That was irritating.. If u guys want one I can create one.. But I will less around to spazz!! 

----------------------------------

Nahhh, i was just kidding on that... i know how crazy those kind of fandoms are... it might be more harmful to them than just plain admiring their chemistry together. I love that they look like really just friends.. like noona-dongseang relationship.... On the VLive interview, CEW seems to be looking up on ISH...which is really kinda cute...! And ISH is as well very vocal on how she sees CEW very handsome in person...! :wub: 

32 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

Nahhh, i was just kidding on that... i know how crazy those kind of fandoms are... it might be more harmful to them than just plain admiring their chemistry together. I love that they look like really just friends.. like noona-dongseang relationship.... On the VLive interview, CEW seems to be looking up on ISH...which is really kinda cute...! And ISH is as well very vocal on how she sees CEW very handsome in person...! :wub: 

Hahaha.. I m just gonna enjoy these two beautiful people's growth in careerwise.. Wish them more success n happiness.. Hope they just remain friendly like this atleast!! :D

So excited we got Soo Hyang to 7th place! I’m gonna employ the 4 votes for her and 1 vote for him strategy, and use every account I have lol.

And they were so adorable on the vlive, it’s cute how they have a different energy from Mi Rae and Kyung Seok but it’s just as lovely to witness.

3 hours ago, kangminjae said:

So excited we got Soo Hyang to 7th place! I’m gonna employ the 4 votes for her and 1 vote for him strategy, and use every account I have lol.

And they were so adorable on the vlive, it’s cute how they have a different energy from Mi Rae and Kyung Seok but it’s just as lovely to witness.

I am voting for her too but it’s really hard to reach top 5 because of the vote gaps are quite big :bawling: Meanwhile CEW is secured in top 3 :heart:

They have different energy from DoRae but their chemistry is still overflowing :heart: #ShipperLogic :lol:

How's everyone surviving now that this show is over? I really enjoyed this show. It's not a perfect trifecta (Cinematography, OST, Script) for me, but I dedicated time to diligently watching the show. What gets me through is making quote edits for the facebook page where I'm one of the admins. I still have more to make, while I decide which newer dramas I get to really watch after this show. 40018672_2441310515895701_52312546144514

9 minutes ago, AQUARIANUNICORN said:

What gets me through is making quote edits for the facebook page where I'm one of the admins. I still have more to make, while I decide which newer dramas I get to really watch after this show. 

That's a great quote, and I love the edit! Definitely one of the strongest episodes in the show, and one of Mi Rae's shining moments.

As for how I'm coping now that it's over... Checking the tag to see if there's any new pics or interviews from the cast every day, lmao.

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I am voting for her too but it’s really hard to reach top 5 because of the vote gaps are quite big :bawling: Meanwhile CEW is secured in top 3 :heart:

They have different energy from DoRae but their chemistry is still overflowing :heart: #ShipperLogic :lol:

It's gonna be tough but we can try.. Hope she is in top 3 like CEW.. I know it's very difficult but still.. 

Has this article been posted yet? Link: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/imsoohyang-astro-chaeunwoo-heart-fluttering-scene/

Can I love ISH anymore than I do right now? She's just like all of us :wub:

@KymberleeD  I mostly watch raw clips from JTBC youtube channel. They posted all the important scenes there :)

@icyphoenix I love that lunch scene at the cafeteria too. They were so open and honest with each other despite the awkward air that was still there. I also love how quick wit KS was to score himself a lunch date with his crush.

Archived