[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

ISY's instagram.  both of them are so cute

This was right after they got flour bomb in knowing bros. Lol! It was an hilarious episode. Especially when Cha Eun Woo said to Im Soo Hyang that she cannot like Kyung Hoon and it ended up being a rectangle love. Hee Chul, Im Soo Hyang, and Cha Eun Woo going after Kyung Hoon. Lol! :lol::lol::joy::joy:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Seeing Im Soo Hyang in these BTS is tempting me to go back and finish Lovers in Bloom the first Drama of hers I started, but only got halfway through. She seems to be having a lot of un in this one, for sure. 

I notice her from lovers in Bloom. How about her other drama? i might want to check and watch. And she sureeeeee havinng lot of fun here.

:wub::wub::wub: Kwang Dong Yeon.. You such a player. hahahaha

35 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

This was right after they got flour bomb in knowing bros. Lol! It was an hilarious episode. Especially when Cha Eun Woo said to Im Soo Hyang that she cannot like Kyung Hoon and it ended up being a rectangle love. Hee Chul, Im Soo Hyang, and Cha Eun Woo going after Kyung Hoon. Lol! :lol::lol::joy::joy:

No no.. it was 

Cha Eun Woo liking Im Soo Hyang, Im Soo Hyang liking Kyung Hoon, Heechul liking Kyung Hoon, and KH liking any girl in the house :P

i know hodong tried to pin it CEW liking KH too.. but lol the boy stuck to straight love story..

but heechul was super funny when he refused.. and hodong corrected ISH that the feelings are towards KH and not her.. and HC took a sec to realize the flow of the story..

good ep

( although credit to them, when i watched ep1 then i realized that song game in KB is on same lines of how ISH i ssupposed to be good at guessing songs in drama in ep 1 :P .. very detailed marketing at KB)

@stuartjmz she has done tonz of work and when you see her in all you will realize what a fantastic actress she is:

1. New Tales of Giseang : Its intensely romantic as a weekend long drama should be. She plays an incredibly b'ful, elegant, poor :P , very skilled at social behavior (sane head on that shoulders and manipulative.. in a nice way) in the drama .. I just fell in love with her in first couple of episodes.. she is that b'ful overall

2. Five enough: she plays what you call a blonde bimbo .. and does a great job of it

3. This drama

4. Lovers in bloom ofcourse:  didn't watch , daily drama

5. There is one drama, inspiring generation, with Kim Hyun Jung ( the guy from playful kiss/ Boys over flowers).. some chinese setting.. she plays a spy i think or prostitute in love with him (second lead)

6. Iris series - her action role

7. criminal minds

m sure there are others too

40 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

I have watched ep 3 and 4 :blush: ... and... 

7. I will find some times to read the webtoon, my friend in office already finished it.

8. I love Mi Rae and her friend's room. 

I just started reading the webtoon as well, because I need the next episode already! And I love mi rae and hyun jung's friendship, I just wish we got a little bit more of mi rae supporting hyun jung's rapping passon lol. Of course the drama is about the female lead, but because it's so nice to see girls genuinely get along and love each other onscreen I'm hoping there will be more simply cute moments between them.

I actually gave in and made an account here just so I'd have somewhere to talk about this drama, lol. I'm definitely intrigued by it so far, and can't wait to see how the "date" with mi rae and kyung seok (and his mom - eek!) goes.

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Think it may have been mentioned earlier, but anything to spread KPop Love: it’s BTS “The Truth Untold”! :wub:

Thank you!! :D It's really a good song! 

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

No no.. it was 

Cha Eun Woo liking Im Soo Hyang, Im Soo Hyang liking Kyung Hoon, Heechul liking Kyung Hoon, and KH liking any girl in the house :P

i know hodong tried to pin it CEW liking KH too.. but lol the boy stuck to straight love story..

but heechul was super funny when he refused.. and hodong corrected ISH that the feelings are towards KH and not her.. and HC took a sec to realize the flow of the story..

good ep

( although credit to them, when i watched ep1 then i realized that song game in KB is on same lines of how ISH i ssupposed to be good at guessing songs in drama in ep 1 :P .. very detailed marketing at KB)

@stuartjmz she has done tonz of work and when you see her in all you will realize what a fantastic actress she is:

1. New Tales of Giseang : Its intensely romantic as a weekend long drama should be. She plays an incredibly b'ful, elegant, poor :P , very skilled at social behavior (sane head on that shoulders and manipulative.. in a nice way) in the drama .. I just fell in love with her in first couple of episodes.. she is that b'ful overall

2. Five enough: she plays what you call a blonde bimbo .. and does a great job of it

3. This drama

4. Lovers in bloom ofcourse:  didn't watch , daily drama

5. There is one drama, inspiring generation, with Kim Hyun Jung ( the guy from playful kiss/ Boys over flowers).. some chinese setting.. she plays a spy i think or prostitute in love with him (second lead)

6. Iris series - her action role

7. criminal minds

m sure there are others too

Lol. All I remember it was a crazy square love. :joy:

I've seen ISH in variety shows only, I haven't seen any of her dramas/movies. This is my first time watching a drama she played in. I've seen Cha Eun Woo in Revenge note and The Best Hit. I really liked him in The Best Hit. His character was funny in there. 

i've watched ep.3&4 the storyline seems to be more exciting :wub: i love mirae and kyung seok chemistry they both are adorable  ^_^ btw i just don't no why but after i saw soo ah's life i just feel a little sad for her, of course, it shouldn't be an excuse for her behavior but till now i feel sad for her too :/ and sometimes i don't like wooyoung too in my opinion he wants to show that he is so good and gentleman and just a very very very good person i feel i'm seeing a Jesus lol btw i can't deny that he is a good person haha

btw i feel mirae's clothes in these episodes got ways better than past it's a good point that they pay attention to the neitizens ^^

17 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

This is one of the many reasons I hate live shot Dramas. In addition to the awful working conditions, when a Drama is live shot it allows for viewers to pressure the creative team to make changes like this on the fly, and that's an awful idea. 

No one would imagine people telling Michelanhgelo while he was working "make David's nose bigger" or Da Vinci "make Mona Lisa's smile bigger" or Sun Tzu "cut the waffle, shorten your war book"  We accept these works of art as they are, the product of their creator's intent. When K Drama creative teams give in to ill-thought out mob demands from netizens, they compromise their creative integrity.  Often, doing so makes no sense, as in this instance. Netizens whine about her clothes, so suddenly they give her better ones? How is this broke student paying for the better clothes? She has no money, a point that was made repeatedly, and has a HUGE debt she wants to pay off, so where did the "better" clothes come from? Cheaper, lower-quality clothes make sense for her character, and if the Drama had been fully pre-shot, there would have been chance for the stupid whining of knetizens to have any influence on the creative process. 

as a whole result I agree with you but this drama, it is based on webtoon! they show their  dissatisfaction cuz in the webtoon after she entered the college life she got more fashionable and her clothes was on point that's why they complained  about it and plus Korean i think most of them just want to be entertained and doesn't pay much more about the reality that's why their long family dramas got more rating than those serious based dramas i just understand them a little they want to not ruin their imagination that they got from the original webtoon ^^ 

10 minutes ago, tianaa said:

am so excited for this crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifMR so cute asking KS for drink is it because of what KS mom asked MR to be close to him and his expression OMG 

Holllaaaaa. That the scene that i love the most. Mirae shy shy and KS expression. Don't know how to describe it. That boy in love hahahaha.

Not familiar with Cha Eun Woo but i liking it. Idol turn actor. 

9 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

You know the irony of all this.. after all my deep thinking and confusion over how one should really act.. 

i came up with this:

Which chapter has the kiss scene ? I want to watch this.. (ultimately that's what i cared about :( )

Ah! * banging my head*

PS: i don't understand indonesian language.. someone tell me which chapter has the kiss

I just laught out loud... Yes - thats how we are ... I am a bit relieved that it is for you too... Gosh you let me think to deep about that beauty topic.

I will just point out one memory I suddenly had... There was a guy I was interested in for such a while and yes - he was outstanding and he never really noticed me - but the night I did not pay attention to him at all because I was the happiest girl ever and new in love and just started a relationship he suddenly was interested in me? Beauty comes from within - thats true - but I can´t be that happy all the time. And yes - confidence made you more beautiful. But still - there are people who are born with THAT face and people who are born with another... we can´t really change that. I can´t tell you how often a guy came to me just to ask in the end for my best friends number. That hurts.. but I got used to.

So - end of this discussion for now...

Kiss Scene...

Yeah - I feel you but I fear I need to tell you..

Spoiler

The Kiss happens only in the extra chapter on the very end!

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Yeah - I feel you but I fear I need to tell you..

Hide contents

The Kiss happens only in the extra chapter on the very end!

seriously!!!!!

you mean we don't see any kiss in this drama!!!!!!?

no way!!!!! Korean dramas have at least one kiss  

I hope we have at least one kiss otherwise I become really disappointed especially they become close together in every episode

that is so unfair:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I started the drama yesterday night and binge watch the 4 episodes. Love it! Love the chemistry of the two leads (wish MR is not that weak, but I'm drumming into my head that she's been bullied for a long time, and a change of face not going to dramatically change her mental state overnight). Came to this thread and read through 17 pages of interesting comments. Can't wait for the next episode. tbh, I am only keen on the lead's romantic development, because i could feel the tension between them. Loved it!

Anyway, if anyone would be so kind to pm me the link of the webtoon in english. I totally appreciate it. Thank you

6 minutes ago, Silver Fall said:

Hide contents

seriously!!!!!

you mean we don't see any kiss in this drama!!!!!!?

no way!!!!! in Korean drama has at least one kiss  

I hope we have at least one kiss otherwise I become really disappointed especially they become closer together in every episode that is so unfair:bawling::bawling::bawling:

webtoon related answer

Spoiler

I trust and hope and believe we will get it in the end... But i fear its not the Drama we should wait for a lot kiss scenes... But hey - looking in the eyes - holding hands - watching them falling more and more in love will be wonderful too.

In the webtoon she needed really long to understand that she has the right to love him - and that he really can love her - and she cared a lot about what other will say about them beeing together... one reason was that a lot people around her where hoping and trying to get SA together with him ...

5 hours ago, Silver Fall said:

Hi I'm back again I made a folder for drama and really like to share it with you :wub: hope you like it :wub:

Link

Is it only me or the folder is empty?

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

webtoon related answer

Reveal hidden contents

I trust and hope and believe we will get it in the end... But i fear its not the Drama we should wait for a lot kiss scenes... But hey - looking in the eyes - holding hands - watching them falling more and more in love will be wonderful too.

In the webtoon she needed really long to understand that she has the right to love him - and that he really can love her - and she cared a lot about what other will say about them beeing together... one reason was that a lot people around her where hoping and trying to get SA together with him ...

Well, let's home the drama is a little different and improve a little bit more on their love relationship.

Archived