[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Here, we have reached another milestone reaching 150 pages and also today is uri dearest MR's birthday.  "Saengil chukaye MR ya" and also to our MIIGB team, chuseok greetings.  :love:

i am posting  an ad image from dc gall,  If anyone can translate what's in the image??? one of the gall fans  had written can we try it ? (maybe again)  I think they too are desperate in making a dvd.  Hope they succeed.  fighting!!!!!

CRqltfL.jpg

cr: dc gall

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That interview was precious! I would love a season two if it revolved around HJ and WY getting together - I don’t want the drama of MR and KS breaking up over something dumb.

Of course our main couple would have to be in it, but hopefully supporting the other characters (we need Eun to get a story too! And Jung Boon etc) and working on their careers/families as a couple rather than breaking up and making up.

39 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Here, we have reached another milestone reaching 150 pages and also today is uri dearest MR's birthday.  "Saengil chukaye MR ya" and also to our MIIGB team, chuseok greetings.  :love:

i am posting  an ad image from dc gall,  If anyone can translate what's in the image??? one of the gall fans  had written can we try it ? (maybe again)  I think they too are desperate in making a dvd.  Hope they succeed.  fighting!!!!!

cr: dc gall

I hope they will release director’s cut DVD. It’s a popular drama and I bet many fans would want to buy the dvd. It’s a missed opportunity to pass the dvd.

24 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

That interview was precious! I would love a season two if it revolved around HJ and WY getting together - I don’t want the drama of MR and KS breaking up over something dumb.

Of course our main couple would have to be in it, but hopefully supporting the other characters (we need Eun to get a story too! And Jung Boon etc) and working on their careers/families as a couple rather than breaking up and making up.

Noo!! No breaking up for DoRae :bawling: HJ and WY story will be fun. I also want to see more about Tae Hee. And of course DKS proposing to Mi Rae :D

I am a regular reader of this blog.  They have set their eyes on Cha Eun Woo for one of the best kisser.  

_DMXN264_bigger.jpgCouch Kimchi @CouchKimchi
FollowFollow @CouchKimchi
More

Looks like #ChaEunWoo will make his debut on the #CKAnatomyofKDramaKiss2018 The year is almost over but we’ll make up for it! New batch SOON! Think of your faves now.

DnHyQSSU4AACS-_.jpg
1:25 AM - 15 Sep 2018

20 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

So the trip to Cebu is confirmed, right?

It is confirmed. And as far as I know, Im Son Hyang, Cha Eun Woo, Do Hee, and Kwak Dong Yeon will come for the vacation trip.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I am a regular reader of this blog.  They have set their eyes on Cha Eun Woo for one of the best kisser.  

:kiss_wink::kiss_wink: namja da~

9 hours ago, annie1234 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1235681wpp/im-soo-hyang-talks-age-acting-possible-2nd-season-id-gangnam-beauty

Is this a new article? 

Reading this makes me love her more. And season 2 please! :blush:

Awww she is just as much in love with this drama than we are! I know it's a translation from korean but in my oppinion you can really hear that she is mature and rather on the intellectual side *cough* perfect for Eun Woo *cough*.

This drama is definitely a special one in her career but it's hopefully also the start  some kind of change in kdramaland regarding equality and self respect (not implying that the west is better in that regard!) .... 

I really want a second season so bad!!!  But at the same time I'm scared that it will loose its essence ...

edit

holidays with the whole cast? Eun woo nominated??? I hope we'll see a lot of new interactions of uri fav couple hihi

That’s awesome that Eunwoo was nominated! I think I’ve only ever paid attention to the specific network awards before, so I didn’t know there were broader ones. 

I do hope we see more recognition of the drama in end of the year lists and so forth, it totally deserves that. And I hope Im Soo Hyang gets plenty of juicy roles as a result, because she did great work.

I think its difficult for isy to catch upto atleast the first 5 places.  But i think CEW can do it.  He was in the 4th place 3 days back and now as  @icyphoenix posted, he is now at 3rd place.   I think surely they will get best couple awards.  CEW is going to take home lot of awards from lot of networks during the year end awards.  fighting!!!!

10 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think its difficult for isy to catch upto atleast the first 5 places.  But i think CEW can do it.  He was in the 4th place 3 days back and now as  @icyphoenix posted, he is now at 3rd place.   I think surely they will get best couple awards.  CEW is going to take home lot of awards from lot of networks during the year end awards.  fighting!!!!

It's tough to fight against idol actresses!! I hope ISH catches up soon.. Coz she deserves it.. Hope they get best couple awards!! 

27 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I'm giving Soo Hyang 3 votes per day from each account cuz she needs them more and then Eunwoo gets 2. Sorry, every other actor or group that I love!

59 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It's tough to fight against idol actresses!! I hope ISH catches up soon.. Coz she deserves it.. Hope they get best couple awards!! 

Yes it's gonna be tough against idol actresses. They have larger fanbase than non-idol actress like ISH. For CEW, he still has high hope because he is an idol and an actor. But it will be tough too in actor section. ^_^ Does JTBC have an year-end award or something like drama award for its show? If they do, I hope CEW and ISH will get the best couple award. Look at their chemistry :heart:. Even though CEW and ISH will paired up with another actor/actress in their next projects, I don't think I can ship them with anyone else. :tounge_xd: It would be better if they have another project together again. Another drama maybe? :tounge_xd: #StillCan'tMoveOnFromDoRae

18.jpg?type=w1200

I remembered when they showed the arm wrestling scene and some one said the close-up shoot did not seem like their own arms. Sure it was proved that was their arms in the BTS but look at EW's face and then look at his arm in this picture.

im like it does not match at all. :lol:

btw, congrats EW for the nominee

but i just wish that the drama could get more nominees 'cause it deserved it 'cause it so so good and meaningful (im still crying for MR watching her on that bridge :dissapointed_relieved:)

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

I'm giving Soo Hyang 3 votes per day from each account cuz she needs them more and then Eunwoo gets 2. Sorry, every other actor or group that I love!

me too.

at first, i was giving 1 vote for ASTRO but then i thought "we will never gonna beat BTS"

so that vote comes to SH now. sorry ASTRO.

Actually, there are a lot of artists that i like but this year im going to root for SH and EW. 

Besides, it is sad but luckly my loves wasn't in this. but they're old and had got enough so getting more rewards wasn't that important anymore :D

Archived