[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a sugar sweet ending, they really do love each other - my heart was all swelled up!

I love the people around them too and how Soo Ah had to open her eyes and see that there is actually some goodness in the world.

I wished we had one special episode but I am happy overall.

Message I got from this drama:

Love yourself first, you are your own person and dont let anyone ever put you down and change you. Live for now and not from the past. There is only one you and dont you ever forget that :)

I’m out & about so couldn’t really follow the whole episode today. I hope you guys will be around later after I watch the full episode with subs. 

Caught this this clip and it’s so beautiful. This is what I was really hoping to see.

Wish we could have one more episode since it looks like SA took a lot of the episode but even if they did I would keep wishing we can follow MR & KS forever. 

1 minute ago, kelis said:

This was a sugar sweet ending, they really do ove each other - my heart was all swelled up!

I love the people around them too and how Soo Ah had to open her eyes and see that there is actually some goodness in the world.

I wished we had one special episode but I am happy overall.

Message I got from this drama:

Love yourself first, you are your own person and dont let anyone ever put you down and change you. Live for now and not from the past.

There is only one you and dont you ever forget that :)

Beautifully said with this i will actually be able to accept the ending of this beautiful drama 

Thank you all for all the updates!! It’s been great following this drama till the end! Now it’s feel like the whole world fall apart because our favorite drama ends! I have to wake up 4am to look for updates and streaming just to watch this show... it’s been fun and crying moment watching Mi-Rae and Kyeongsok love story but of course it’s a happy ending and a bonus KISS! I will miss Mi-Rae and Kyeongsuk’s love story! Will definitely support all their projects in the future! Hopefully the friendship will remain and to all the casts! I had to calm myself not to cry to say goodbye to this drama! Ah Jinja DORAE couple Jjang!  Of course Soo Hyang updated her IG with Eunwoo! Nice to see them sit together! Now we have to wait for bts! I wish it would be the kissing scenes! :blush:

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

OMG!! I bet he made it himself to fend off those who fangirling him:lol:

He really is the best boyfriend material. Since he knew many girls will be interested in him so to cut them right away and no more questions. There it goes very brutally honest which literally means for me “back off I’m taken.” :lol:

Smart kid he is! Hahaha

IT IS FINISHED NOW AND I AM SAD.:cold_sweat: I am gonna miss Kyungsuk and Mirae as well as Eun Woo and Soo Hyang. They really did a good job in this drama.:) Kudos to them, the director, staff & crew and all the other supporting actors and actresses. So far this is the best drama I have watched for 2018 since i have been following it from Ep. 1 till the last episode, Episode 16. This drama got me hooked right from the start. I love Im Soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo and wished them to be real.:) I hope they get a chance to work again in the future.

Watching the last episode made me sad. I felt giddy and happy during the time when they went to a nice place near the mountains to celebrate Kyungsuk's birthday. Also, the bonus are the lovey dovey scenes plus the pecks that we got to see.:) I am gonna buy a DVD of this drama if there is one available. :)

8 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

I’m out & about so couldn’t really follow the whole episode today. I hope you guys will be around later after I watch the full episode with subs. 

Caught this this clip and it’s so beautiful. This is what I was really hoping to see.

Wish we could have one more episode since it looks like SA took a lot of the episode but even if they did I would keep wishing we can follow MR & KS forever. 

That scene was perfection! The kiss, the hug, the interactions just look so natural. :w00t::w00t: I can feel like they are really in love with each other and not just acting. ISH and CEW really did an excellent job portraying Mi Rae and Kyung Seok.

I can watch them just talking or being lovey dovey together for hours :wub: 

Jealous Kyung Seok is back in this episode. :D:D

I can't believe it ended.  :bawling: All the actors, writers, pd, and staffs were working so hard to give us this super excellent drama. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And I hope Im Son Hyang and Cha Eun Woo will have another projects together again. (I don't mind if they gonna work together forever :P)

1 minute ago, volturi987 said:

He really is the best boyfriend material. Since he knew many girls will be interested in him so to cut them right away and no more questions. There it goes very brutally honest which literally means for me “back off I’m taken.” :lol:

Smart kid he is! Hahaha

He is, no question about that. He's one of kdramaland not so many ML who is kind and nice to FL from start till the end. I'm actually getting tired of arrogant, rude ML who bullies FL. I vote this drama No 1 rom-com for 2018, surpassing What' Wrong With Sec Kim which I dropped after they started dating.

33 minutes ago, Mizzlucifer said:

Ok, I feel empty rn. I kinda wished we had a few more episodes to see our lovely couple. But these 16 episodes were so fun and enjoyable. This drama saved 2018 for me! Before this drama I didn't have a drama that I watched from episode one till the end. 

Really gonna miss this show.

To be honest I wish they showed more of Soo a. I really really disliked her but I am kinda curious what she would be like after a while.

SA 's ending exactly follows the webtoon. She just vanished after the meeting with KS.

5 minutes ago, roseeflower said:

JTBC is uploading bts videos Im Soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo are soo cute :love: 

they had way too much fun filming their scenes together :heart: 

How can I say goodbye to this drama if JTBC shows us these very cute BTS???? :bawling::heart:

15 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

BTS is here! JTBC is so quick :blush:

That was a scandalous BTS LMAO:phew:

The hairstylist CEW being active even in that kind of scene.. The kiss was soo natural.. The kiss on the cheeks by ISH was more awkward than the kiss done by CEW.. What's with the tom n Jerry suite of CEW n ISH:ph34r:.. I want more of their BTS!! I gonna miss my babies both onscreen n offscreen!! :bawling:

Archived