[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I see they are taking the whole "tie up loose ends" thing very seriously. I'm glad it feels like everyone is getting some kind of closure, even if I would be happy with an hour and five minutes of Mi Rae and Kyung Seok making kissy faces at each other.

Kyung Seok's dad may have been abandoned by everyone he loved poorly, but his assistant will never leave his side lmao.

Ok, I feel empty rn. I kinda wished we had a few more episodes to see our lovely couple. But these 16 episodes were so fun and enjoyable. This drama saved 2018 for me! Before this drama I didn't have a drama that I watched from episode one till the end. 

Really gonna miss this show.

To be honest I wish they showed more of Soo a. I really really disliked her but I am kinda curious what she would be like after a while.

17 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Really wanna know what's written as his ID at the restaurant since his sister was making a weird face seeing it. Must be something cringy.:D

I thought the sister was cringing because of the hearts on his ID - maybe by Mirae lol

Edit: The restuarant scene with his sis:

Kyung-seok works at a restaurant, his sister brought her friends to it. They think that he is so handsome, is he real? KS tells them that he will buy everything. His sister asks what his ID says

ID: I have a girlfriend

CR: dramamilk

This drama gave me soo much feels:bawling:..i loved the OTP too the core:w00t:.. CEW n ISH r the best, cute, beautiful and chemistrilious couple of 2018.. This drama is the best of 2018 for me.. The only drama i managed to complete.. I loved all the cast.. I m gonna miss the squad a lot!!.. Even some of other characters  than OTP r soo lovable:wub:.. But I still feel we had less of OTP time in this episode lolz:phew:.. Greedy for more of our babies.. Hope we have special episodes.. Is there reward vacation for them as they follow in TVN shows? 

Archived