[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

WY doesn't seem to be interested in starting off relationship.. He is full on depressed with MR.. If HJ takes initiative he might give a try.. Let's see how they develop the story between them.. But I sense no tension or attraction between HJ n WY as of yet! 

True. HJ might be deterred from confessing to WY since she saw how he rejected the other girl. Hopefully she musters enough courage towards the end! She's a great friend to MR and the drama should leave us with some hope that she too may also get her happy ending!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:
Farewell I guess

Edit:

ISH n CEW viewing video together

Thanks for all the videos! I can't believe we won't be getting any more filming videos, but I love how happy and excited the whole cast and crew seemed. It feels like they really enjoyed working on the show, and I'm glad because it was a great one!

11 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

True. HJ might be deterred from confessing to WY since she saw how he rejected the other girl. Hopefully she musters enough courage towards the end! She's a great friend to MR and the drama should leave us with some hope that she too may also get her happy ending!

Yeah, I wonder who will be shown to be "right" in the end. I mean, Woo Young thought he should confess even with a 1% chance, despite already knowing that Mi Rae and Kyung Seok like each other. If he hadn't gotten drunk and spilled the beans, Kyung Seok might have misunderstood for longer and Mi Rae might never have confessed. Meanwhile, Hyun Jung won't confess because she doesn't see it going well. But if she never confesses, then Woo Young will never have the chance to think about her in a different light. Maybe it won't change his mind, just like Yoon Byul's confession didn't... But she'll never know if it could.

Thanks everyone for sharing the BTS videos and pictures. 

I totally forgot about the rain scene. We still haven't see that scene come up, yet.

If according to the webtoon and they follow it, at least we know that SA will at least stop and we know we'll get a happy ending. I'm going to miss DKS and KMR, I feel like we didn't get to see them be together enough.

4 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Yeah, I wonder who will be shown to be "right" in the end. I mean, Woo Young thought he should confess even with a 1% chance, despite already knowing that Mi Rae and Kyung Seok like each other. If he hadn't gotten drunk and spilled the beans, Kyung Seok might have misunderstood for longer and Mi Rae might never have confessed. Meanwhile, Hyun Jung won't confess because she doesn't see it going well. But if she never confesses, then Woo Young will never have the chance to think about her in a different light. Maybe it won't change his mind, just like Yoon Byul's confession didn't... But she'll never know if it could.

:sweatingbullets: When Hyun Jung said that she would never confess unless she’s 99% sure of a positive response, I thought to myself, finally there’s someone else who thinks just like me. I don’t think there is a wrong or right answer though. I like that she’s different to the message that’s generally sent that if you don’t confess you might regret it forever. On the contrary, some people actually experience gratitude for never confessing because it helped them to miss a landmine. :lol: Nevertheless, maybe she’ll eat her words though I rather she didn’t. Let WY recognize the jewel he has next to him. He must be blind although I suppose each person has their own taste.

From @artist_jjang on instagram:

tumblr_pf0dosnTvG1xxkrtto1_540.jpg

4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

:sweatingbullets: When Hyun Jung said that she would never confess unless she’s 99% sure of a positive response, I thought to myself, finally there’s someone else who thinks just like me. I don’t think there is a wrong or right answer though. I like that she’s different to the message that’s generally sent that if you don’t confess you might regret it forever. On the contrary, some people actually experience gratitude for never confessing because it helped them to miss a landline. :lol: Nevertheless, maybe she’ll eat her words though I rather she didn’t. Let WY recognize the jewel he has next to him. He must be blind although I suppose each person has their own taste.

If Woo Young realizes Hyun Jung is perfect for him without her confessing first, I will be over the moon. I want her to have a guy who really loves her, and sadly there isn't enough time to find a new one lol. So make this happen for me, WY!

Thank you guys for all the updates, pictures and videos! I can finally feel the loneliness without this drama. I will miss them badly! I really hate it if my favorite drama is over especially if your hardcore fan of OTP! I should start watching horror dramas to move on. I will be going to Korea in November to visit some places that they shoot especially the University and visit the Fantagio & FN Entertainment to drop off some goodies for Eunwoo and Soo hyang! It's a D-day! Friday in Korea! Tonight is our couple dating scene or maybe kiss (cross our fingers)! Hopefully somebody will post a video or pictures of the wrap party! :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

The filming is really over. :tears:

Aw, why do I feel like crying to say goodbye to this adorable couple!!! :tears::tears::tears:

It has been 7 years since I obsess with a drama that much and watch it live like this. The last time it ended with me feeling dehydrated because of too much crying for the last 2 episodes. This time I know we will have an happy ending, but it's still such a bittersweet feeling, like when you send your baby off to college.

That sounds awesome @molaihawaii! Enjoy your time in Korea, and I hope Eunwoo and Soo Hyang like their goodies. :wub:

2 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

The last time it ended with me feeling dehydrated because of too much crying for the last 2 episodes. This time I know we will have an happy ending, but it's still such a bittersweet feeling, like when you send your baby off to college.

Oh, man. I'm glad there's no way this ending will be as emotional, but I totally get what you mean about the sadness of parting with the drama. I guess I can look forward to the webtoon slooowwwwlyyy finishing its translations, lol, but I fell in love with the drama and I'm not sure what show can replace it.

Good morning! Wow it’s finally Friday! But wait I am feeling sad as well. We can finally see all those lovey-dovey scenes but only just for 2 hours. No more filming videos, BTS and previews to wait for. I think I need a new drama that is at least as good to make it easier for my moving on process. I will miss them and all of you as well!!! Hoping for a higher rating for the last 2 episodes. :D  

1 hour ago, kodomonojikan said:

The filming is really over. :tears:

Thank you for the bts pics! It's helping me accept that I have to part with this wonderful drama… :bawling: 
I hope EW and ISY will stay friends after this. I rewatched the two interviews they had bevor the drama started and they really seemed to be on a same wave length intellectually. They repeatedly mentioned how they have been discussing different aspects of the manhwa and drama script together and imo you could definitely see how we'll those two understood their characters while watching the drama.

I love them so much together!

10 hours ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

I actually strongly believe that ISY has a crush on sexy Dong‑yeon if you look at her body language…guess EW got friendzoned hahaha (I think Eun Woo will end up with a noona in real life because despite his innocent cute face he seems quite mature for him) 

Wow, I definitely got the same thought that EW seems more mature than his age/image and he will likely end up with a noona romance in the future. But for the next 5-7 years, I can see him not dating or at least not going public with his relationship.

Watching the BTS, I feel like both ISH and KDY are goofy and like to crack jokes in real life so they likely get along well and have fun filming together.

44 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

@molaihawaii

Oh, man. I'm glad there's no way this ending will be as emotional, but I totally get what you mean about the sadness of parting with the drama. I guess I can look forward to the webtoon slooowwwwlyyy finishing its translations, lol, but I fell in love with the drama and I'm not sure what show can replace it.

Haha, yes, we can slowly finish the webtoon and have some imaginary fanfic together :)

4 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

Wow, I definitely got the same thought that EW seems more mature than his age/image and he will likely end up with a noona romance in the future. But for the next 5-7 years, I can see him not dating or at least not going public with his rrelationship.

LOL, this is exactly what I was thinking. It’s not really getting friendzoned if your job doesn’t let you date anyway.

But really, it’s wonderful that all the main cast seem to get along so well, regardless of potential crushes or not. Woori seems like great friends with Eunwoo and Soo Hyang, and Soo Hyang has a lot of fun with both boys as well. It always makes me happy to see them all enjoying the work!

@kodomonojikan Thank you for sharing the final photos of them.. Look at their big smiles, especially CEW hehe. He must be thrilled that his first lead drama has done well. I hope it has met or surpassed his expectations, because it has for me (and probably all of you too!). I hope he enjoyed working alongside ISH, and from the looks of it, I think it's safe for us to assume that he did! 

All these photos are so nice to see. The cast was great and I feel sorry for folks who haven't discovered this drama!!

@molaihawaii whhhaaa I didn't know you could just walk in and deliver goodies to them! I'm going to Seoul in 3 weeks! I wish I could just run into CEW lmao! 

@kangminjae I'll also be watching The Best Hit! I hope you enjoy New Tales of Gisaeng. I think ISH did a phenomenal job with Sung Hoon in there, both as rookies. I got so into that one day, I watched all night and didn't even sleep until 10am in the morning LOL. Probably would have done the same with this drama if I was binge watching it! It's so good I don't get bored repeating it :w00t: I too hope it reaches an all time high, maybe for the last episode (depending on how episode 15 ends!) They should have promised fans some event if it were to hit a certain rating, to help drive it up! I wonder if they'll do some interviews after the show is over?? Then at least we can see our babies again!!

Archived