[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am so sad.. next week will be the last time i will watch the livestream secretly at the office and search on instagram for new filming post..

this was the first drama in a few years that i liked so much that i watched every episode more than 3 times... 

The past two episodes where so nice.. i loved our OTP finally getting together.. hearing when they started liking each other..

i laughed so hard at the little mission impossible scene of MR and when they jumped up because the mother caught them...

im so going to miss jealous possesive KS.. i loved the scene when he didn't want to let go of her hand and when he thought she was finally going to confess, but she ended up being too chicken to confess..

I loved the backhug and the loving gaze he gave her right before the hug... I am still hoping to get a good kiss.. like please!!

ughh im so sad:bawling:

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

SA wanted to be in the center of attention and she has succeeded. Now, her pictures are all over the Internet... she has caught the attention of all the guys. However, she didn't want it to be that way. 

Now, she will experience the negative side of popularity.

Exactly! That's why she shouldn't had wished to be the center of attention. People are going to do that to you, especially when SA became known for the most prettiest one on campus. She's gonna get stalker and creeps like that. I know I sound mean, but I hope she learns her lesson or she probably won't and still be the way she is.

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

His obsession with her hair... I'm...

I honestly love it when BTS and the main guy would do stuff like this. Even they are just acting and friendly towards one another, I find it adorable on stuff like how CEW would help move her hair out of her face. Like it's a very adorable gesture to me and it just shows that they are comfortable with one another, therefore, they make filming easy and really good chemistry.

36 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Exactly! That's why she shouldn't had wished to be the center of attention. People are going to do that to you, especially when SA became known for the most prettiest one on campus. She's gonna get stalker and creeps like that. I know I sound mean, but I hope she learns her lesson or she probably won't and still be the way she is.

I honestly love it when BTS and the main guy would do stuff like this. Even they are just acting and friendly towards one another, I find it adorable on stuff like how CEW would help move her hair out of her face. Like it's a very adorable gesture to me and it just shows that they are comfortable with one another, therefore, they make filming easy and really good chemistry.

Looking forward to SA's downfall but hoping that they don't spend too much time on that story.. I wanna see more of KS and MR together! All this smooching talk.. I legit had a dream last night where I was watching the next episode, and it continued on from the kitchen scene and they ended up kissing. I think I almost died in my sleep from seeing that LOL

I love those BTS too! Shows how sweet the guy is too.. and when they joke around and laugh it makes me happy knowing that they're enjoying filming. Somehow, I'd feel bad if I really loved a show but the actors were miserable doing it!

People are so lucky to come across them filming! I think I'd forget to  breathe if I saw CEW!

10 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

Couldn't agree  more. I cannot look at him as a human. He's definitely some other being. A fairy ? :lol:

When you look at him, it's as the same as you look at the most beautiful scenery of nature or sunset or sunrise.

Dumbstruck, in awe, speechless.

I'm sooo not into kpop. I dont pay any attention to it and yet this rookie young idol-actor made me into a ridiculous fangirl.

And mind you, I'm 41 yo ahjumma. My husband must think I'm crazy fangirling a guy half my age:naughty:

People keep trying to find his flaw. The best that they can find is he cannot make perfect "heart' sign with his hands..lol

Haha, my husband is gonna tease me until the day I die if he knows I'm fangirling an idol-actor who is younger than my little brother. Luckily, he is on business trip right now and will come back at the end of this week after the drama is over. I have some time to dial down my fangirl mode :D

By the way, I just realize why CEW looks so familiar to me. His look, especially his smile, is a lot similar to Jung Il Woo (I fangirled him so hard 10 years ago while watching the first season of High Kick :D).

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

SA wanted to be in the center of attention and she has succeeded. Now, her pictures are all over the Internet... she has caught the attention of all the guys. However, she didn't want it to be that way. 

Now, she will experience the negative side of popularity.

She will have a taste of her own medicine. She craves attention so much. I found her obssession alarming during the lab scene where she dropped the flask in purpose just because she was envious with the attention MR got.

here is another foodtruck on the set:

Happy Monday everyone just 4 more sleeps before we get to see our OTP’s spydrama again. :D 

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

My favorite part is how the actual hairstylists run over to fix it every time. He probably made it worse with his efforts, but at least he’s trying to help her. :wub:

I agree that it reflects their natural and easygoing dynamic, which is evident in their onscreen chemistry. It’s how they make the romance feel magical without even coming close to a kiss scene yet.

15 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

BTS!!!! I'M DEAD!!! They're so cuteeeeee omggggsss

They so cute and comfortable working together, I love it. I really wish I understood enough Korean to know what they're saying and what the captions are in these behind-the-scenes videos lol.

14 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

BTS!!!! I'M DEAD!!! They're so cuteeeeee omggggsss

Thanks @susieunnie for posting the BTS.  I'm going to miss this couple.  I'm already feeling sad that there are only 2 more episodes left.  We won't be able to see any more of their cute moments together both on screen and behind the scenes after this week is over.   :tears:

Thanks @susieunnie for posting the BTS.. My babies soo adorable n goofy offscreen.. I just wanna pinch their own cheeks:ph34r:..

That ctrl+c and ctrl+v cracked me up:P

9 hours ago, ganko said:

@icyphoenix

That's quite a good edit...i keep seeing this image in my instagram feed haha

I think everyone is hoping for a kiss :P

That is really awkward lolz!! But all fans r enthusiastic abt our OTP's kiss scenes!! 

Archived