[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG

THAT SWEET LOOK FROM DKS AS IF HE'S TRULY FALLING IN LOVE WITH MR & HE COULDNT RESIST HIMSELF BUT TO HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS 

UGH! AHHHHHH!!!!

THAT WAS THE SWEETEST BACK HUG!! NOT AWKWARD AT ALL LIKE THE REST OF THE SKINSHIP! LMAO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HAHAHAH

MY HEART IS SET FOR THESE TWO 

WHY IS NEXT WEEK SO FAR AWAY! 

Waaaahhhh . . .. .  . The backhug was so sweeeeeettt!!!! I felt giddy and happy watching the scene (ovaries exploding, hahahahaha . . . . No pun intended)!:) They are a cute couple!!! The chemistry between Im Soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo is amazing!!! Kudos to them!!! I was afraid that they will kiss after the backhug, if that happens i don't know what my reaction will be!!!:):heart:

splendid episode! a few interesting points:

1. Wooyoung being so nervous in breaking the news to his admirer that he doesn't like her but she was just simply too cool and accepted the fact right away without much emotions.. wooyoung worried for nothing!

2. both of them wearing the mask doesnt help one bit, they are attracting even more unwanted attention towards them!! 

3. KS mum is such a cool mum, running into them sitting on the sofa and teasing them... I''m sure she approves MR as a future daughter in law 100%!

4. the 2 seniors fighting at the pub because of SA... geez these guys should wake up!!

4. the backhug at the end... such sweetness :wub: *melts*

OMG. I can have my week of peace while waiting for the last 2 episodes impatiently. Haha Tonight’s episode was totally amazing! I was not expecting that sweet backhug! Kudos to PDnim for giving us what we like to see! :D:D

The characters are just too innocent for kiss scenes. I love how they’re relationship is progressing towards our hearts’ desire. Slowly, akwardly but full of sweetness. :D :D :D 

찰자요!!! 촣은 꿈꿔요!!!

19 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Reveal hidden contents

PA was recently over taken by 10 miles of peach blossoms.. 50 billion ;p 

Spoiler

While it was on-air it amounted the highest.. No other drama of this yr could break it's record.. I m waiting for some good c dramas now.. 

Kyungsuk's look to Mirae while she was washing his hands was full of love and i thought he wants to kiss her that moment (still wishing for a kiss scene, might be a peck or a short sweet kiss)!!! :):wub:Hehehehehehe . . .. .  Again no preview, PDnim why are you torturing us?? Need to wait for a 3-4 days for them to upload the preview.:mellow: Anyways, still looking forward to the continuous love story of Kyungsuk and Mirae.:)

Random comments before the subs comes outm. I am forced to listen when there are no subs.

There are too many distracting characters today. This bl**dy SA. How many people did she meet today? 3 guys. 1 girl. Plus 2 other girls spotting her. How much story does she have that I have to listen to her?

Then honestly, YJ has no chemistry with WY. Why is she there? I loved the actress in R1988 but she doesn't seem to sparkle here. Is it her acting or her character that is the issue?

ISJ is obviously older than CEW. I hope I have the actors initials right. She is attractive but not younger college student look. However the actress does have chemistry with her male leads. Those 2 are so cute. I did lose track of how many times she apologised though.

The salesperson who sold him the champagne glass made me laugh. His mother is so cool as well. Cute couple.

But way too many other people appearing in this episode. It's as if every character in this drama appeared in ep 14. Driving me insane. Even DKS parents and sister were in ep 14 and 15.

Did anyone keep track of the confessions today? I have lost track from all the verbal diarrhoea this episode. Jeepers.

The back hug was so pure, I almost died. I love that they explained when they started liking each other, even though Kyung Seok only realized he liked her because he got angry about CW. He clearly liked her before then. :ph34r:

Anyway, I love the progression of their confidence in the fledgling relationship. I hope and now expect we will get a kiss by the finale, so I'm not gonna worry too much about it. What I am a little worried about is whether Hyun Jung will be mad at Mi Rae for not telling her Woo Young confessed. I hope not!

@ck1Oz have to agree abt the side characters.. Every characters appeared in the episode eating of my OTP's time period!! ISH is perfect for the role, I guess.. She has some extraordinary chemistry with CEW.. I haven't watched her other shows.. But the girl knows to act n have chemistry!! 

OMG!!!!! no words for todays episodes..... Daebak !!!!!!!! really nice ep.  These two on-screen and off-screen, i am having a severe tooth ache coz of their over sweetness.  Isnt this  a genuine fall-in-love in  a normal life between a girl and a boy? waaahhhhh!!!!!! From the start of this show i am watching, but i did not expect this show to be so so so good.  ISY and CEW !!!!!!! Thumbs up guys!!!!!!!!! Everything is having a better closure.  The tomboy girl who confessed to WY, that also they closed. SA-TY also, they closed. 

I liked how she bought a perfume for him asked the sales lady to engrave "DKS  :heart:" on the perfume bottle.  She has not given him yet.

So he bought a cake just like that and not his birthday.  

Also, when he was buying mask, she casually asked him if he has caught a cold and to cover his  face".  hahaha the way she asked him, she is really pure and innocent.  

DKS is really patient with MR's nervousness, isnt it??? I hope really MR accepts to tell public her dating him and dont  be afraid coz it seems sometimes DKS is loosing patience but managing the situation well as he is very understanding towards MR.

I hope PD nim make use of the last 2 episodes for the spin-offs. 

That back-hug at the end of the episode, was very very gently and we dont need a kiss as they are taking baby steps in their dating phase.  Their awkward and  shy interactions itself is so enjoyable and it makes us realise that "yes we have to fall in love like this"

Really enjoyed the episode more than yesterday's.  What i mean to say is each episode is the best above the previous one aired.  I have been  watching k drama for a decade now, but really  this is  one gem of a drama.   I ll also make a note in my director's list this PD and make sure i watch his  next project.  Fighting!!!!

18 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:
  Hide contents

While it was on-air it amounted the highest.. No other drama of this yr could break it's record.. I m waiting for some good c dramas now.. 

Spoiler

Its amazing that many popular c-drama is more than 50 episode. The only long c-drama that i managed to finishing is tmopb,even that eventually have to skip the secondary couple story because its so boring and didnt add to the plot. Recently i start ashes of love but still stuck in ep 11

What's wrong with jtbc ? They still didnt upload the clip

6 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Hide contents

Its amazing that many popular c-drama is more than 50 episode. The only long c-drama that i managed to finishing is tmopb,even that eventually have to skip the secondary couple story because its so boring and didnt add to the plot. Recently i start ashes of love but still stuck in ep 11

What's wrong with jtbc ? They still didnt upload the clip

Spoiler

I too skipped many parts of story in TMOPB n I have completed ashes of love painstakingly.. I was annoyed at the middle.. C dramas manage more than 50 epis by adding unnecessary drama n second couple stuff which ppl aren't interested n they lose interest.. I completed few c dramas or else I skip it off..

They uploaded!! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Archived