[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Hai Tang's Rouge Shines Through in the Rain 海棠经雨胭脂透

sugarplum892

photo hai 5.jpg

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 海棠经雨胭脂透
English title: Hai Tang's Rouge Shines Through in the Rain

Genre: Romance, Drama

Episodes: 52

Director:

Broadcast Period: 2019

Cast:

Deng Lun

Li Yi Tong

Alex Fong

Li Ruo Tong

Synopsis:

In order to find her missing father, the young maiden Gu Hai Tang (Li Yi Tong) comes to Kunyang and starts working at the Lang family’s rouge manufacture. There she always bickers with the Lang family’s second son Yue Xuan (Deng Lun) until they become friends. However, Yue Xuan’s older brother Yue Ming (Ying Hao Ming) takes a liking to Hai Tang and the Lang family therefore tries to trick her into marriage with him. When Hai Tang learns that she was married to the wrong person, she starts to hate Yue Xuan for deceiving her. She then promises the Lang family to treat Yue Ming’s disfigured face when they let her divorce in return. Yue Xuan is ashamed of his actions and finally faces his true feelings. He pursues Hai Tang again and the two develop a love and hate relationship. But after Yue Ming fully recovers, his love turns to hate and he snatches away the operating rights for the manufacture and even tries to break up his brother and Hai Tang. At the same time, Hai Tang’s father’s true identity and the reason for his disappearance as well as the truth behind Yue Xuan’s hardships in life are revealed. Will Hai Tang and Yue Xuan be able to overcome everything and develop a healthy relationship?

Cr Cdramabase

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Deng Lun Official Soompi Thread

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What happened to this drama?!? Is this airing today or not?!?!?! If yes, where can I watch the raws?!????

Yes....i'm waiting for this series too. Is it will be aired today? But why i can't see someone posted the news about this series? Don't say it will be delayed aired again...:bawling:

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CdramaBase/status/1084871613584154627

@lovecarnation I think it got postponed again. I'm so mad right now. Why the hell do they keep pushing the airdates?!?!? ./flips tables. I'm just going to go and watch my baby Phoenix now.  

Yes, I have been waiting for another denglun's drama, disappointing they were continue to postpone the aired. But why did they do that? and yes, baby phoenix is so cute. i love " feng wa" too like moon immortal said " wo de feng wa" lol:joy:

11 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Yes, I have been waiting for another denglun's drama, disappointing they were continue to postpone the aired. But why did they do that? and yes, baby phoenix is so cute. i love " feng wa" too like moon immortal said " wo de feng wa" lol:joy:

Its common for Cdramas to have their airdates pushed back and forth like this. I'm not even surprised. Sighhh. So hoping to see my baby Phoenix in another show. Sighhh. 

if you really want spoiler, there is a 36 mins cut of this drama in FB on one of DL fan page, but without english sub. PM me if you want to check it out. It is like watching the entire drama already hehehe so really watch it only if you dont mind the spoiler. 

I was pleasantly surprised, much better than i thought, a bit melodramatic but not cringey at all and DL actually looks good here. Li yi tong acts really well and quite cute and the main otp definitely has chemistry. My expectation was really low originally knowing this was filmed over 2 yrs ago, earlier than AOL, not using DL original voice and finally republican melodrama these days is not in trend anymore, but i am not worried now, the rating should be okay, prob not a hit, but should not be too shabby either., totally the kind of drama those moms and aunties are interested on.  Looking forward to watch this when it finally airs. 

On 1/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, kokodus said:

Its common for Cdramas to have their airdates pushed back and forth like this. I'm not even surprised. Sighhh. So hoping to see my baby Phoenix in another show. Sighhh.  

i'm waiting for him on chinese new year event with yangzi...lol:joy:

On 1/20/2019 at 9:55 AM, gibas231 said:

if you really want spoiler, there is a 36 mins cut of this drama in FB on one of DL fan page, but without english sub. PM me if you want to check it out. It is like watching the entire drama already hehehe so really watch it only if you dont mind the spoiler. 

I was pleasantly surprised, much better than i thought, a bit melodramatic but not cringey at all and DL actually looks good here. Li yi tong acts really well and quite cute and the main otp definitely has chemistry. My expectation was really low originally knowing this was filmed over 2 yrs ago, earlier than AOL, not using DL original voice and finally republican melodrama these days is not in trend anymore, but i am not worried now, the rating should be okay, prob not a hit, but should not be too shabby either., totally the kind of drama those moms and aunties are interested on.  Looking forward to watch this when it finally airs. 

please give me the link..it's my pleasure...tq...lol:wub::kiss_wink:

• 8 months later...

Archived