[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

Alright folks, looks like young Seong Min later becomes adult Cha Eun Hyeok.

This is a post from the child actor Choi Seung Hun's IG --

His mother had actually tagged the photo of Song Chang Ui and her son as -- Eun Hyeok and young Eun Hyeok.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Child actor Bae Kang Yoo, who plays young Baek Do Hun.

This was taken at the venue for the Hide & Seek Gosa Ceremony. 

As young Do Hyeon.

Those of you who have watched the recently concluded <What's Wrong with Secretary Kim> should be able to recognise him.

Here's child actress Shin Rin A as young Su-A.

More Lee Yoo-Ri H&S posts.

Spoiler

Another one.

Lee Yoo-ri, Song Chang Ui, Kim Young Min and Ahn Bo Hyun (who plays Baek Do Hun) appeared on MBC's Radio Star talk show on 8 Aug to promote H&S.

Photos from KBC's radio Star webpage --

Spoiler

67aWtjn.jpg

SiiWiUB.jpg

Spoiler

kQoouCe.jpg

P2HikJT.jpg

XGvYWtF.jpg

dG79VVC.jpg

rEp1ZQx.jpg

Good news, MBC finally added photos to the character synopses of the minor characters (except for the fortune teller). However, they didn't bother to update the relationship chart with those photos. 

I've done a Version 2 of the chart with their photos (in English) and uploaded it at the same post where you can find Version 1 --

Version 2 of Relationship Chart (English)

This should help all of you ID the characters in the drama.

Note that due to the original size of the boxes in the chart being rather small, I've had to drop the names of the actors and actresses and only retain that of their characters, otherwise, their faces will be blocked.

In case you're wondering why the colour of the names of Ha Geum Ju and Ha Dong Ju are not in white like the rest of the other characters, that's because it doesn't show up well against the background colour of their photos, not that these 2 characters are in any way 'special'.

10 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you much @ggry for all the characters introduction.... I actually want to re-read it and familiarize myself with them...

This drama should be a good watch, given the varying twisted states of a lot of the characters. 

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing Chairman Mun's gold bars and gold toads! :lol:

Thank you @ggry, for all that you offered us.... Will make is more enjoyable to watch for sure... I will make sure to familiarize myself before the drama actually starts...  And thank you so much for going through the trouble of creating the relationship chart in English!   thank-you-smiley-animated-bouncing-thank

Another trailer

The Gosa Ceremony

PftADYn.jpg

New Posters released by MBC

JpujRet.jpg

nt107kP.jpg

Pics from the Poster Shoot cum Interview

Spoiler

5t3FqKZ.jpg

7guZS5S.jpg

sLqh6L8.jpg

cYIBggT.jpg

1WBR4PQ.jpg

Vyj64o1.jpgSTdTv2v.jpg3xgBlb1.jpg

2Payq2e.jpgeYvFIgp.jpgmk95EnE.jpgfUC1NQF.jpg

6AGkQjU.jpgfq1f72q.jpgYDJyclT.jpgwmQOQr6.jpg

Mun Jae Sang (played by Kim Young Min) Pics

Spoiler

LXMw3hM.jpg

From Lee Yoo-Ri's IG

Spoiler

On 8/16/2018 at 5:43 PM, midjohn33 said:

Kinda looks like it might be a fun ride in a makjang meltdown sorta way. What's in its timeslot atm?

@midjohn33

Parting Left 이별이 떠났다 was previously in the same time slot.
It ended on 4th Aug.

16 hours ago, ggry said:

Parting Left 이별이 떠났다 was previously in the same time slot.
It ended on 4th Aug.

That was a very good drama.... 

Thank you again, @ggry for all that you offer us here....     thank-you-clip-art-free-y9izkyEcE.gif

Finally - this week!

Nice to see some more folks coming here :)

Teaser #2

Teaser #4

Hide & Seek just had its Press Conference a few hours ago

Pic from ohmynews

Qc59PXg.jpg

Video of press conference (Full Version =56 mins+) 

Rest of the press conference pics from MBC

Spoiler

opToyCG.jpg

V5pBRmb.jpg

tHUlROr.jpg

cHk4JN2.jpg

PMl1769.jpg

xRSNlZF.jpg

G7IdeI5.jpg

Spoiler

0XutHYX.jpg

9KgVvxg.jpg

xhN4neB.jpg

r9csswV.jpg

IMQb46u.jpg

4mhiRs6.jpg

BPM61GO.jpg

A4hWQOg.jpg

4KOZwJ8.jpg

The queen of revenge. Exxeptionally good actress. My best daily drama has been the promise and weekend will always be father is strange untill another good ones displace them. Strange how she is among the two dramas:D

Is this drama a revenge drama? 

I might pop in later.

Really happy for the second female lead. Hope she shines here. She really need it so those boys in happy together will stop teasing her:lol:

She has suffered in their hands:lol:

Thank you @ggry for all the lovely photos from the press conf.  They all look like they are having fun....

One more...

720ce59da323fa9d6df91853c2c30c736a00d42c

On 8/22/2018 at 3:16 AM, darr said:

The queen of revenge. Exxeptionally good actress. My best daily drama has been the promise and weekend will always be father is strange untill another good ones displace them. Strange how she is among the two dramas

oh.. I loved her in "Father is Strange..." She and Ryu Soo-Young were fabulous together...
BTW,  I am watching now,  - very slowly - an older tvN daily revenge drama with her. It was highly recommended to me. It is called "Ice Adonis" aka "Yellow Boots."

Back to our drama, below is a video of the press conf.

More pics from the press conference (from MBC).

mImCH58.jpg

GuglLbi.jpg

MBC also released a batch of black and white photos

Spoiler

GoQkiFI.jpg

y9idT8s.jpg

jDq9xP6.jpg

tdz4C9e.jpg

Backstage photos  --

Spoiler

CLjwZYw.jpg

ayhh6Mj.jpg

7vZAZh2.jpg

p4RZmmY.jpg

Backstage photos, Lee Yoo-Ri

Spoiler

OOnGIRm.jpg

Jd6VNmL.jpg

nyqPhW6.jpg

jUFnQMy.jpg

cz1UtbU.jpg

pnOW0hI.jpg

Backstage photos, Song Chang-Ui

Spoiler

fHlJRCt.jpg

175GSZ5.jpg

dGHGCe8.jpg

Backstage photos, Uhm Hyun Kyung

Spoiler

OMRIEtI.jpg

7H7uLlJ.jpg

l6B8Jnc.jpg

GlXYbUu.jpg

Backstage photos, Kim Young-Min

Spoiler

VR3EmTE.jpg

v5uqkW2.jpg

AsvIqws.jpg

Ej0lc5g.jpg

uhPYN4y.jpg

9dspMH6.jpg

Some pics from the eps

Spoiler

YSFmpsu.jpg

s9Ft6w5.jpg

A pic of the actress Yoon Da Kyung who plays Grandma's uber loyal secretary

Spoiler

Tzfy7lw.jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 9:19 PM, ggry said:

I'll start the character synopsis with the top left hand corner of the chart as it contains the most characters.
NB: It's just a rough translation that I did at breakneck speed as I'm short of time.

@ggry Many thanks for the characters description. I will take your details of the main characters on the first post. OK?

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질- Lee Yoo Ri and Song Chang Ui - Saturdays @ 20:45 KST - Premiers TONIGHT
18 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

I'm excited waiting for this drama :wub::D

Me too....:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8ef718d56658411893dab731f31a8608.jpeg?s=

Lee Yoo Ri Is Mysteriously Unhappy On Her Wedding Day For “Hide And Seek”

Lee Yoo Ri is a beautiful but not very happy bride for “Hide and Seek.”

“Hide and Seek” is about the heiress to a prominent cosmetics company and another woman who has been living her life for her, as their lives are entwined by fate, ambition, and secrets. The drama is directed by Shin Yong Hui, whose other works include “Tunnel” and “Cross,” and written by writer Seol Kyung Eun, who previously wrote “Two Women’s Room” and “I Love You Ahjumma.”

Newly released photos give a glimpse of Lee Yoo Ri in her role as Min Chae Rin. She wears a beautiful wedding dress and looks absolutely stunning on her wedding day. However, she doesn’t appear to be all that happy to be getting married, and has a downcast expression.

Lee-Yoo-Ri-2.jpg

Min Chae Rin is heiress and executive director to cosmetics brand Make Pacific. With every item she’s launched becoming a hit, she appears to have always been successful and perfect. However, she struggles with the fate that is given to her.

“Hide and Seek” will air its first episode on August 25 at 8:45 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

source

Waiting to watch this.  Thanks to Viki  going to sub this one. I like watching Lee Yoo Ri. She's a terrific actress.

@UnniSarah @sava2sava @msmy  tagging you and other chingus who likes to watch these type. Drama from the director of Tunnel (only 3 best dramas 2017 and Tunnel is one of them) . I'm not familiar with the writer's works though.

2 minutes ago, jongski said:

Waiting to watch this.  Thanks to Viki  going to sub this one. I like watching Lee Yoo Ri. She's a terrific actress.

@UnniSarah @sava2sava @msmy  tagging you and other chingus who likes to watch these type. Drama from the director of Tunnel (only 3 best dramas 2017 and Tunnel is one of them) . I'm not familiar with the writer's works though.

Thanks for the heads up @jongski....My favorite actress Lee Yoo Ri is in it I will definitely watch it. But can’t do live stream buy will follow this forum. :heart:

3 hours ago, jongski said:

Thanks, Jonski.  Yep, I'm definitely on board for this.  I'll be watching and reading posts.

Archived