[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/28/2018 at 11:12 AM, Warren Lauzon said:

This is the drama that I love to hate. Every character in it has flaws, and many are just downright hateful and evil. CR is the only one I have any sympathy for at all. I just hope this ends up the way it SHOULD end up - with all the evil freaks burned in hell and/or hauled off to jail. And many of those that are not downright bad are stupid - like SA/CR's father. The mother is batspit crazy obsessed and should be in an asylum. Not going to pretend this is a great show - but like a train wreck, I can't look away.

You nailed it. It is such an over the top bad drama but I still don't want to look away. I am looking forward to watching Soo Ah destroy her company with her ignorance. I am waiting for that wicked grandmother to beg CR on her knees to save them from living in the streets. 

Ok.  So what I got is : Ms. Kim has a deeper agenda, she wants revenge on that entirelly familly and wants CR (her daughter as we found out  today) to be the owner of the company. Could it be that madam did something to CR parents or familly and this is an entire plan of revenge to them. CR said Ms.Kim is the same age that the Mom, could it be that the dad is the real dad and there is is a plot there when the granny did something to get her daughter married to the husband. Could it be like that. That would made CR and Su A half sisters. That can bee a revenge too, have the girl you dislike to be a familly member.  Uh so many details for the last episodes.  

@roli if your assumption about the reason for revenge is right, how come the father doesnt seem to have any recognition of care or love to sec. kim and vice versa? That made me curious..

Anyways, i am still happy that MCR could be the real heiress as she showed more respect to Makepacific employees. 

But i worry about CEH... Maybe MCR will fight her real mother to protect CEH. 

Let's get this straight.... it's secretary Kim, not butler.  A butler is the head male employee.  

Anyway, it looks like secretary Kim has a bone to pick with sick Mom and wants her dead.  If secretary Kim wasn't so homely, I'd think that CR was the love child between her and adoptive Dad, but maybe there is something more with sec. Kim's past.  Remember she had the papers from the Grandma scandal with the chemist, so could the chemist have been her husband?

Just 2 more weekends to wrap this up.  They should be full.  ;)

@msmy - - thanks for the correction.. I edit it prior reading your comment too.

U think CR will accept her as her real mom? But well, CR is not the type of person to get angry for so long.. 

So excited to find out how our otp will survive all these revengeful people they called family.

And Pres. Moon warning to CEH was quite worrying too.. MCR is badass when it comes to protecting someone or somethings she love. 

2 hours ago, msmy said:

... Remember she had the papers from the Grandma scandal with the chemist, so could the chemist have been her husband?

I suspect that is pretty likely given all the revelations in the last two episodes. It also makes me wonder how much other dirt she has on grandma.

I cannot find the subs for ep 40 so I didn't get the part that Ms Kim is CR's mother. In 39 she said that she was going to tell CR who her mother is or was ( maybe dead I thought). Geez... I had a theory all picked out: Mdm Na's husband had a love child who was CR's mother and sister to Kim. The company was actually the husband's but unscrupulous Mdm Na engineered the shares to herself. 

But if Kim is the mother, it makes no difference to the company ownership since she has no rights to the company.

Maybe she is the love child.....

I suspect she is poisoning the mother.

Guys and gals if you have not watched 37-39 be ready to tear your hair out.

The two love birds are not noble idiots.

They are noble imbeciles!!! EH 'surrendered' to Mdm and willingly stayed in a dungeon albeit not uncomfortable to atone for his sins. When CR could not find her boyfriend she assumed correctly that the horrible old woman had something to do with it. What was obvious to me was the tears, kneeling and grief of CR was enacted to pull our heartstrings. Not me. Just call the police.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I cannot find the subs for ep 40 so I didn't get the part that Ms Kim is CR's mother. In 39 she said that she was going to tell CR who her mother is or was ( maybe dead I thought). Geez... I had a theory all picked out: Mdm Na's husband had a love child who was CR's mother and sister to Kim. The company was actually the husband's but unscrupulous Mdm Na engineered the shares to herself. 

But if Kim is the mother, it makes no difference to the company ownership since she has no rights to the company.

Maybe she is the love child.....

I suspect she is poisoning the mother.

Guys and gals if you have not watched 37-39 be ready to tear your hair out.

The two love birds are not noble idiots.

They are noble imbeciles!!! EH 'surrendered' to Mdm and willingly stayed in a dungeon albeit not uncomfortable to atone for his sins. When CR could not find her boyfriend she assumed correctly that the horrible old woman had something to do with it. What was obvious to me was the tears, kneeling and grief of CR was enacted to pull our heartstrings. Not me. Just call the police.

She was talking to the shaman in the gardens. The shaman asked when she will acknowledge her owm daughter Chae-Rin.

4 hours ago, msmy said:

Let's get this straight.... it's secretary Kim, not butler.  A butler is the head male employee.  

Anyway, it looks like secretary Kim has a bone to pick with sick Mom and wants her dead.  If secretary Kim wasn't so homely, I'd think that CR was the love child between her and adoptive Dad, but maybe there is something more with sec. Kim's past.  Remember she had the papers from the Grandma scandal with the chemist, so could the chemist have been her husband?

Can’t be the love child of the adoptive father. They had genetic test done by the Moons before the marriage. 

It's possible that Secretary Kim be the daughter of Nari Cosmetics?  Or even worse... grandma's daughter... it feels sad coz Min Chaerin is just a tool of her mother to get revenge and that is really sad. Imagine not being loved by her adoptive family but discover that her own mother is just using her it's something to breaks my heart, it's too much.

Archived