[Drama 2018] Hide and Seek, 숨바꼭질

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, msmy said:

Let's get this straight.... it's secretary Kim, not butler.  A butler is the head male employee.  

Anyway, it looks like secretary Kim has a bone to pick with sick Mom and wants her dead.  If secretary Kim wasn't so homely, I'd think that CR was the love child between her and adoptive Dad, but maybe there is something more with sec. Kim's past.  Remember she had the papers from the Grandma scandal with the chemist, so could the chemist have been her husband?

Just 2 more weekends to wrap this up.  They should be full.  ;)

Yep could it be like you said. 

Two more weekends..? I though it would end the 10th of november.. Did they change it..? 

I have watched 39-40, well well CR is showing her claws now that EH is threatened. 

I remember in an early episode, CR was forced to remove her clothes by Mdm Na, Ms Kim put a blanket around CR's shoulder. I thought there was some kind of relationship. This servant- secret daughter relationship was in the mysterious personal shopper - oh that show hurts my finger from FF so much. My guesses were wrong as usual. 

So are the last 4 episodes on next week? I hope no extensions please, I have had enough of this show, just hanging around for the final. Please don't give a kumbaya ending for the Min family. The old woman should lose everything and go live in a temple. Ms Kim is going to prison at least, if not having her killed. 

4 hours ago, roli said:

Yep could it be like you said. 

Two more weekends..? I though it would end the 10th of november.. Did they change it..? 

Yes 48 episodes, next weekend and the weekend after. I was looking forward to ending.

Maybe they will tone down the noble traits in the leads. 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I have had enough of this show, just hanging around for the final. Please don't give a kumbaya ending for the Min family. The old woman should lose everything and go live in a temple. 

That's all I'm waiting for, too, and I'm not even bothering to watch the episodes in the meanwhile.  I've had enough of bad acting and bad storytelling.

Let the Mins lose it all.  Only please don't send Grandma to live in a temple--that would just be terrible for the temple!!!!!  ;)

This show is the proverbial train wreck where you know people are going to get smooshed, but can't look away. Too much noble idiocy is the main flaw. And yet I cannot stop watching - perhaps because there are JUST SO MANY really evil people that I want to see get run over by the Truck of Doom and attacked by rabid raccoons. It seems obvious from all the revelations in episode 40 that the stage is now set for that entire horrible family to come crashing down. My biggest fear is that the ending will be some stupid kumbaya moment where everyone is forgiven.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Yes 48 episodes, next weekend and the weekend after. I was looking forward to ending.

Maybe they will tone down the noble traits in the leads. 

Where did you see the 48 episodes. I went looking for info and on Wikipedia, and other blogs it says 42 episodes finish 10th of november.. even here the first page it says it. 

25 minutes ago, roli said:

Where did you see the 48 episodes. I went looking for info and on Wikipedia, and other blogs it says 42 episodes finish 10th of november.. even here the first page it says it. 

This is from the first few lines of the first page and this is 48 in my books.

Genre: family, romance

Episodes: 48

Airdate: August 25th - November 10th, 2018

Airtime: Saturdays 20:45

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

This is from the first few lines of the first page and this is 48 in my books.

Genre: family, romance

Episodes: 48

Airdate: August 25th - November 10th, 2018

Airtime: Saturdays 20:45

Ok. But the 10tn is the next Saturday.. .would they have all episodes on one day..??

5 minutes ago, roli said:

Ok. But the 10tn is the next Saturday.. .would they have all episodes on one day..??

1 minute ago, thistle said:

According to MyDramaList (which seems to be fairly reliable), Hide & Seek will have 48 episodes and will end on November 17.

Wasn't there a missing week because of football or election or something?

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

Wasn't there a missing week because of football or election or something?

I think you're right about that.  However, I am pretty sure that MyDramaList has had the same number of episodes and end dates for awhile because I write that stuff down in a notebook that has my current watchlist.

30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I planned to spend next week catching up on this drama is it worth the watch ?

To be perfectly frank, no; it is not worth the time.   This is, however, just my opinion.

I'd suggest reading through the posts on this thread if you want to make an informed decision.  But to summarize my own previous posts:  the idea for this show is good but the overall storyline is bad, the characters do things that simply do not make sense, and the acting is also bad.

I dropped this show a few weeks ago, and I'm only checking in on this thread to see what happens at the last because I can't be bothered to watch. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I planned to spend next week catching up on this drama is it worth the watch ?

It started very well then regressed quickly. The scenes with Little Mun were funny, but he is no longer funny. Unlike @thistle I continued watching because I wanted to see if they will give a better ending than mysterious personal shopper and a few others. Forgiveness all round, even to babynappers. This one threw in another unknown, why is Ms. Kim seeking revenge? You might want to watch the first few then pick and choose later ones.

I’m not sure about the daughter, Secretary Kim has a lot of secrets it seems and she started to reveal it to viewers. About the daughter, maybe I’m wrong but she didn’t mentioned any name, the shaman too only said the girl - the girl and the girl (who is this girl), aaaaa my head dizzy thinking about all the possibilities LoL.

@sava2sava Lee Yoori as usual showed her solid acting skill here, I kind of like the drama minus some silly plots in between, but hey, I’m still here. If you have time to spare you could try to watch this one, in the middle the plots were as usual a little bit of company problem, a fight for her love and her “family”. I don’t like grandma, and seems she hurt so many people in the past (including Secretary Kim perhaps). 

@maribella I’m waiting for a big twist too, and hoping for a “fair” ending for us viewers.

59 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

I’m not sure about the daughter, Secretary Kim has a lot of secrets it seems and she started to reveal it to viewers. About the daughter, maybe I’m wrong but she didn’t mentioned any name, the shaman too only said the girl - the girl and the girl (who is this girl), aaaaa my head dizzy thinking about all the possibilities LoL.

@sava2sava Lee Yoori as usual showed her solid acting skill here, I kind of like the drama minus some silly plots in between, but hey, I’m still here. If you have time to spare you could try to watch this one, in the middle the plots were as usual a little bit of company problem, a fight for her love and her “family”. I don’t like grandma, and seems she hurt so many people in the past (including Secretary Kim perhaps). 

@maribella I’m waiting for a big twist too, and hoping for a “fair” ending for us viewers.

The girl has to be CR, SA already had her DNA test. Who else could it be?

It is more than ridiculous to imprison someone in your house for the wrong they did to you... someone should tell that to the Grandmother. It is against the law.

Archived