[Drama 2018] Witch's Love, 마녀의 사랑

0ly40

@dito

I agree with you that ST did regain his memories but he pretended like he didn't. :D

If anything the witch grandma's memory erasing ritual actually helped him regain his memory.:P

His "acting" in my opinion was to test CH's sincerity and to find out if the 2 older witches were behind his abduction. :o

Anyone has any link to the site which subs the epilogue of ep11 whereby Secretary Kim consulted a shaman? I believe ST's fate was revealed to Sec Kim.

NB:It is very, very frustrating to watch this drama as the episodes are not fully subbed. Ep 11 has parts which aren't subbed. :angry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a twist? So ST's abduction was plotted by his own mum. I like that the ritual conducted by the granny witches to erase his memory ironically enabled him to recall his memory instead. Best of all he could hear them and pretended to be asleep and realised how concerned CH was for him.:lol:

Too bad my prediction about CH being a "love child"of 2nd grandmum didnt materialise as I hope CH gets to meet her mum for a better ending. But I'm super PLEASED the comatose driver isnt CH's dad  otherwise our OTP will be in a difficult situation. (Nowadays dramas aren't like the OLD ONES whereby all the characters are so inter related). So  from now on, no more predictions! Just watch dramas and let the story unfold! Heee. :D

6 hours ago, gladys57 said:

What a twist? So ST's abduction was plotted by his own mum. I like that the ritual conducted by the granny witches to erase his memory ironically enabled him to recall his memory instead. Best of all he could hear them and pretended to be asleep and realised how concerned CH was for him.:lol:

Too bad my prediction about CH being a "love child"of 2nd grandmum didnt materialise as I hope CH gets to meet her mum for a better ending. But I'm super PLEASED the comatose driver isnt CH's dad  otherwise our OTP will be in a difficult situation. (Nowadays dramas aren't like the OLD ONES whereby all the characters are so inter related). So  from now on, no more predictions! Just watch dramas and let the story unfold! Heee. :D

I was surprised too but it actually did fit the story. The mother had always been more focused on the company and power than her son's well-being. I was really disgusted by her, after hearing her explanation. She just used her son in order to remain married and not lose her position. Actually if the witches hadn't intervened, MST would have died. I am glad that MST decided to keep this a secret but decided to cut ties with her for good.

It was a good drama, although I have to complain that the sound quality wasn't so good.

I'm really missing this GEM of a drama so much. Kept rewatching the cute OTP scenes and the bickering and bedtime "fighting" scenes between the 2 halmoni witches! Also the facial expressions of Secretary Kim! :D

This drama reminds me of the old Bewitched TV series.:P

• 2 months later...

Hi, all! I discovered this drama after it finished airing so I binge watched it. My question for you all is about the "destined man". Who was it at the end? They never made it clear. It seemed her "destined man" was the writer but because of her history with the director, the bond was too strong and she didn't lose her powers because he would never betray her + the witches' blood running thru him?

• 8 months later...

Probably no one will read this post as Witch's Love is long ago ended, but who cares. I am a Canadian who is relatively new to K-dramas but all I watch are Asian dramas now. Addicted I am. I watched Let' Eat (1) and fell in love with Yoon So-hee so I followed her to Witch's Love. I've only watched the first 3 episodes so I haven't read too many post here yet to avoid spoilers. I'll read them all when I'm finished. Yoon So-hee is so beautiful. Her face is amazing, her acting is really good and I love the fact that she is fully educated in science. I'm glad she chose to act though because she brightens my day every time I see her. I hope to see her in other projects. If anyone reads this, I hope you're having a great day. Cheers!

2 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Probably no one will read this post as Witch's Love is long ago ended, but who cares. I am a Canadian who is relatively new to K-dramas but all I watch are Asian dramas now. Addicted I am. I watched Let' Eat (1) and fell in love with Yoon So-hee so I followed her to Witch's Love. I've only watched the first 3 episodes so I haven't read too many post here yet to avoid spoilers. I'll read them all when I'm finished. Yoon So-hee is so beautiful. Her face is amazing, her acting is really good and I love the fact that she is fully educated in science. I'm glad she chose to act though because she brightens my day every time I see her. I hope to see her in other projects. If anyone reads this, I hope you're having a great day. Cheers!

I'm glad you enjoy asian drama @Man-O-Man. I'm addict to them too and to their OST too. Welcome to asian drama land  :)

Thank you for your welcoming words Oly40 and Christie Vanavi-Lin.  I've been considering watching Hotel del Luna but hadn't heard of Guardian.  So much to watch - so little time. My addiction started when I watched an American series called Sense8 and discovered Korean actress Bae Doona.  I followed her to Secret Forest (called Stranger on Netflix Canada).  There actress Shin Hye Sun blew my mind and I have since watched almost everything she is in.  I think she's one of the best actors ever and it's thanks to her that my addiction became a serious affliction. I am certainly addicted to her but I love learning about the Asian cultures through the the TV shows they themselves watch.

• 4 weeks later...

I finished watching Witch's Love. I like light hearted fantasy drama these days when reality around the world is so filled with hatred and injustice. I wouldn't call Witch's Love a masterpiece of K-drama but it kept me interested. I especially loved Yoon So-hee. She's a good actress and very beautiful to look at. I want to see more dramas that she is in. I had a great time watching this series so thank you to all creators and fans.

Archived