Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, onlyash said:

Okay is it only me or did anyone else too feel that the connection between HP and PID was similar to the connection which Harry and Voldemort shared? Just like Harry who could see into Voldemort's mind,HP could see into PID's.And Harry was Voldy's horcrux and he believed that he had to die in order for Voldy to die but he survived.

Same goes for HP.Though he wasn't a horcrux but he felt he would go dowm with PID and ended up surviving.

 

Even their initials are same lol.Harry Potter.Hwa Pyung.

yup, we discussed it earlier in the drama before. Hwa Pyung is A HARRY POTTER, GY is hermionne with her beauty and wits.. even they have same temper.. HOT BLOODED BRAVE GIRL! CY is not RON.. but in term of loyalty yes they are similar. I remember RON was described as a tall, eyecatching red head boy and grew into a handsome man. Perfect, just like CY's description. Anyway i love the trio in The Guest just like trio in Harry Potter. I really don't mind if in season 2 HP will become PID's horcrux since PID was once trapped in his body though. HP has a scar too now just like Potter (his eyes). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aoikarin said:

yup, we discussed it earlier in the drama before. Hwa Pyung is A HARRY POTTER, GY is hermionne with her beauty and wits.. even they have same temper.. HOT BLOODED BRAVE GIRL! CY is not RON.. but in term of loyalty yes they are similar. I remember RON was described as a tall, eyecatching red head boy and grew into a handsome man. Perfect, just like CY's description. Anyway i love the trio in The Guest just like trio in Harry Potter. I really don't mind if in season 2 HP will become PID's horcrux since PID was once trapped in his body though. HP has a scar too now just like Potter (his eyes). 

YESSS!!! CY is to HP what Ron was to Harry.Both are soul brothers.And GY totally fits the description of Hermione.

 

 PHJ is Bellatrix Lestrange for sure.Cruel and crazy.

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, onlyash said:

YESSS!!! CY is to HP what Ron was to Harry.Both are soul brothers.And GY totally fits the description of Hermione.

 

 PHJ is Bellatrix Lestrange for sure.Cruel and crazy.

oh MY Gosh!! Now i remember Bellatrix.. yes she's similar to PHJ hahaahhaa. I think writer nim is biggest fan of HP too.. I don't mind if writer makes more characters based on HP.. It's fun to watch the GUEST, HP's Korean's version.. it's creative and very addictive to watch too. However.. what if they make S2 or a movie with other casts?? will you watch it? Just like Voice S2. They changed JH with LJW. For me KDW, KJW and JEC are HP,CY and GY. I really can't imagine if they change the actors. Maybe my feeling for The Guest S2 will change. But if they go on S2 with same actors.. YEEEAAAAYYYYY!!! LEt's throw another party in the thread..:tounge_wink:

 

btw its so funny that they forced the PDnim to tell them who PID is or else they boycotting the shooting?? HAHAHAHAH they are so naughty! I love the bunch on and off the screen

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

oh MY Gosh!! Now i remember Bellatrix.. yes she's similar to PHJ hahaahhaa. I think writer nim is biggest fan of HP too.. I don't mind if writer makes more characters based on HP.. It's fun to watch the GUEST, HP's Korean's version.. it's creative and very addictive to watch too. However.. what if they make S2 or a movie with other casts?? will you watch it? Just like Voice S2. They changed JH with LJW. For me KDW, KJW and JEC are HP,CY and GY. I really can't imagine if they change the actors. Maybe my feeling for The Guest S2 will change. But if they go on S2 with same actors.. YEEEAAAAYYYYY!!! LEt's throw another party in the thread..:tounge_wink:

 

btw its so funny that they forced the PDnim to tell them who PID is or else they boycotting the shooting?? HAHAHAHAH they are so naughty! I love the bunch on and off the screen

I love writernim for the HP parallels.I am an HP fan and now I am addicted to K-HP or The Guest which has ghosts too hahahaha.I couldn't miss a single episode of this drama.

 

Nope I won't watch it if the cast is different.Or maybe I will watch a bit out of curiosity but won't like it.You are absolutely right.KDW,KJW and JEC have lived their characters as the Ghostbuster trio and I can't imagine anyone else in their place.

Of coz.We will throw a grand party if S2 comes with the same cast:love:

 

Man I am imagining the scene in front of me where our naughty trio force PDnim to reveal PID's identity and poor PDnim has to give up at the end :joy::joy:They are such adorable dorks

 

 

 

@sushilicious Ah!!! Those fanarts and caps:love::love:Sinbunim can also become a gorgeous Vampirenim:love:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Psh hahaha, did you catch their bts vids @onlyash? You can see their playfulness haha, Gil young the yellow power ranger, Choi Yoon the blue power ranger and lastly HP the leader! Red power ranger.

 

Trying to find out if CY have any post drama interviews, and all I found are pictures of Moo-Ryung , daum and a comic of how Choi Yoon starts to have bunny ears and tail and ended up turning into an actual bunny who is sleeping beside HP. How cute.

 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17008821&memberNo=1005482

 

(No wonder Gramps is PID look at the link! Gramps awoken from the ambulance and walk out on his own!) and that link is also a good place to get Wallpapers haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sushilicious the fan art link you gave us is awesome!!! Thank you dear.. now i'm dancing along with KDW.. Hahahahaha.  He has lots of energy and look at that hips twisting.. :joy:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, akiera said:

Both KDW and KJW's interviews are released right?? I want JEC's sooooon. 

As of now I don’t see KJW’s post drama interview, so I can’t read or translate. But I will once I see it :) But I saw his recent photoshoot photos. He looks great!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akiera said:

Kjw  interview. I think they are all different ones. @sushilicious

From the  looks of it, yes, one of them I think talks about the history of him,like how he first started acting. (I couldn’t really understand korean, still a newbie)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

A better angle of the heart scene

 

 

And something about F22 that made everyone laugh (It makes me wonder if KDW knows how to speak English?) There are some videos in which he did spill out some English (There is one that he said  a sentence)

 

 

I don’t think there is, considering this particular event isn’t for the press but for the fans instead, and I don’t see a lot of fan videos covering this event.

 

COVERING AN AFTER DRAMA INTERVIEW FROM KDW

 

So it’s in Chinese but will try to translate it. (Not all of the articles are with me, so it’s not complete)

 

(Me while reading it:They are so cute omg) 

 

So during the filming, the three jokingly talk about season 2 and they discuss on what powers they wanted...(They are like children)

 

(Another part of the article)

 

Before hand, the trio already know who PID was. At first, the director and the writer did not wanted them to know. But the three demanded for it or else they won’t shoot. Upon hearing it, the director has no choice but to tell them.

 

To the question of did HP’s exorcism succeeded? KDW said that he never ask the writer so he doesn’t know, he feels that HP doesn’t know where PID went after. It could still be in HP himself or at the sea or if PID still lives, he himself (KDW) personally also feel that PID actually did not vanish...He could be still around.

 

Add Ons:

 

During the interview, it can be seen and heard that KDW is sick and had not recovered from sickness. It was because that exorcism scene, he had to stand in there (Sea)for 8 hours and then it rained and it became cold.

 

KDW jokes a lot on set too. Because it was physically, mentally tiring. (So boast up the atmosphere with his jokes haha) when he is tired he would just stare at KJW (ah bromance)

 

KDW stated even though the guest has ended in his opinion, but he feels like it will return, it has not ended. He just doesn’t know when and who he will come back as (Hints of a next season?)

 

I have mix feelings about maybe KDW knows English.  On the Vlive for Riders (2 episodes).  On one he was singing some English.  On the other his partner was reading English, but he never make any comments to the fans.  Not sure if maybe it's because of his personality.  He thought the whole thing was hard/awkward.  It can also be that maybe he's not as confident speaking English.  It can also be maybe he knows little.  Am looking to forward to seeing more of his interviews to see.

Edited by phoenix24
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

I have mix feelings about maybe KDW knows English.  On the Vlive for Riders (2 episodes).  On one he was singing some English.  On the other his partner was reading English, but he never make any comments to the fans.  Not sure if maybe it's because of his personality.  He thought the whole thing was hard/awkward.  It can also be that maybe he's not as confident speaking English.  It can also be maybe he knows little.  Am looking to forward to seeing more of his interviews to see.

In the interview that I translated I notice that he uses some English words like ‘Bulk Up’ And ‘Refresh’ And There is a interview for With the gods, Ha Jung Woo ask the Chinese interviewer what some Chinese words means. KDW also asked in English “What does (Chines word) mean?” (To me it sounds really fluently and that he doesn’t have any accent) 

 

Plus, I saw a olive vlog that KDW is in, The person shot the video goes to the sleeping KDW, KDW wakes up and say “Get lost.” 

 

For reference sake: (I love how they are trying to learn Chinese  always saying 沒有, which is don’t have and then they talk about 秘密which mean secrets and KDW is like Secret don’t have (Literal translate) hahah)

 

Those that watched Voice S1 one of the story revolves around a hospital harboring homeless people, That hospital is the same hospital that guest uses! I was laughing to myself like “Oh Guest!” Haha

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@akiera @Dramanoona @mrsj3n @aoikarin Here’s a little translation for you:

 

While talking to KJW:

 

1)Working with KDW after 11 years, The experiences he is experiencing now is different than what it was 11 years ago. By working with KDW, it kind of gives him a throwback as to how he was 11 years ago when the two were still in their 20s. When they are filming, they will be serious but when they are not they play a lot.

 

2)He stated that The Bromance was never scripted but some how the fans found it and it became a thing. It was never planned (The fans could turn things real quick haha) He also wonders and a little fascinated as to how fans manages to think that way. He thinks that maybe it’s because, KDW , JEC And Himself doesn’t have a love triangle so the fans decided to place him and KDW together to become one pair (He laughs)

 

3)Talking about possible sequel: He said that the ending indeed looks like they are hinting a season 2, but it’s not confirm.

 

4)When asked would he be willing to act in the next sequel if there is? He said that he will have to wait till then, to see if he could.

 

I wonder if JEC have one as well...

 

Add Ons (Another article)

 

”Why is there such a sexy priest?” 

 

KJW: it’s actually the director ‘s idea, as they were shooting the director steps in and says can we make the priest stand out even more, so they play around with the edits to make him look more sexy. In the end it turns out great, thank you all.

 

At Voice, he plays a devil at guest in plays a kind priest.

 

I have waited very long to have a chance to play different roles. There is this one point of time in which I receive the same types of roles, I can definitely play different roles than those.  Voice is my break out role, and it allowed me to try out something new.

 

Sequels? 

 

If there is a season 2, I will be very happy, everyone waiting for the next season means the drama is a success. At this point of time, I have no other thoughts about it, because in the story, the devil came from everyone’s heart. Trying to destroy it is really hard. Anyways, if this story turns into a animation (?) it would be pretty good.

 

About KDW

 

They were ecstatic to see the reaction on the bromance. Because they are both similar in age, work, and even working on the same project so they understand each other. The only regret is if they could work together earlier it would be great. While filming, he feels like he is filming with a very special someone. Compared to 11 years ago, “HE BECAME MORE MANLIER” (Me:omg) He thinks that maybe KDW is exercising non stop that’s why.

 

Any aspirations on doing a Romance drama?

 

Of cause! I want to.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

In the interview that I translated I notice that he uses some English words like ‘Bulk Up’ And ‘Refresh’ And There is a interview for With the gods, Ha Jung Woo ask the Chinese interviewer what some Chinese words means. KDW also asked in English “What does (Chines word) mean?” (To me it sounds really fluently and that he doesn’t have any accent) 

 

Plus, I saw a olive vlog that KDW is in, The person shot the video goes to the sleeping KDW, KDW wakes up and say “Get lost.” 

 

For reference sake: (I love how they are trying to learn Chinese  always saying 沒有, which is don’t have and then they talk about 秘密which mean secrets and KDW is like Secret don’t have (Literal translate) hahah)

 

Those that watched Voice S1 one of the story revolves around a hospital harboring homeless people, That hospital is the same hospital that guest uses! I was laughing to myself like “Oh Guest!” Haha

I love how they amused with the words 沒有 and keep say it Mei You so many times.. I found KDW is so cute and adorable.. which is rare for a 35 yo guy being cute :relaxed: especially this one 

 

and he turned into Red ranger with immerse acting in the BTS after KJW told him that Jae Wook is Blue ranger and Eun Cha is Yellow ranger... His cheeky smile though :tounge_wink:

I remember he's king of adlib in coffee prince.. I believe he did as well in guest.. Check back ep 10 min 22:34.. the scene where he got drunk and CY help him walk to his apartment. I think his adlib "OK".. Then Thank You.. in English.. I believe he knows how to speak English. Maybe not in writings but good enough to communicate as a tourist when he travels. He doesn't sound like a Korean English speaker as well.. (I have some Korean friends with heavy Korean accents when they talk in english). I really wish KDW knows that he has lots of International fans and want him to open his personal SNS and post some caption in english.. just like KJW did .. And I followed JEC's IG.. she's a natural beauty.. I love how beautiful she is without heavy make up and unfiltered picture. I really wish she put caption under her picture... And where's her interview, reporter nims?? :expressionless:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early Yuk Gwang And Hwa Pyung days (Ahhh Guest!)

 

@aoikarin They are just so fascinated! I kind of can admit, that learning new things can be fascinating especially when it comes to languages. In that video they said 沒有17 times. And as a Chinese speaker, it’s so cute watching them speaking in Chinese.Haha. Btw, KDW looks good in that outfit. “What does 他并 means?” Just melts my heart a little.

 

Spoiler

Oppa~ (hehehe)

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aoikarin Yes, I am also waiting for JEC's interview. She seems to be vacationing in Jejudo now. She is really beautiful and has a good fashion sense. Has strong features which is different from usual kdrama beauty standard but for which she also gets criticized.

I wish somebody will sub the bts though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aoikarin do you know that KDW have one more movie that has not yet been released? I think it’s releasing next year, it’s a romance movie.

 

:bawling: Now I’m at that level of feeling uncomfortable when I watch a drama without the trio.

 

So guess who is binge watching Temperature of Love, Maids, Along with the gods, Antique and Guest etc 

 

(HAHAHA) I can’t get over them! :bawling:

 

I need to get help i can’t help myself to search for them! It’s a Kdrama bias virus omg! Save me please! 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any body know where to find these question answer session with the crew and fans? (I guess that is what it is)

Please provide the specific link if you can.

 

Edited by akiera
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...