[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

After getting the answers for guest, rewatching it again has a very different feeling. Almost is like, you understand better as to why things happened like when HP have his trance stuff going on. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aoikarin

@phoenix24 DAEBAAAAK!! I LOVE EEET.. hahahaha

and I found this.. Very naughty one! I'm screaming over the idea hahaha 

Then, they made a BL rom com too.. 

They have few endings for their romcom.. LOL

Spoiler

Then Video mashup HP VS Mo Tae Gu.. 

True haha, KJW still touches KDW's knees hahaha since coffee prince
It's cute that they drew HP with one eye now.

Creepy, but i like it!:naughty:

The Last BTS vid, PY place a peace sign and he talks about season 2. Feel like season two is going to be a real thing just i don't know when. (Currently Having a big emotional sadness after i saw the god quiz's press conference pics) It throws me back to when Guest had their press conference :bawling:

Congrats to The Guest for hitting first

One of my fav dramas for this year. But I guess there were some plot holes during a few eps.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

We saw that the grandpa is clearly having cold sweat because of motion sickness on the bus. Then the spirit inside hwa pyung's father tries to kill him. Those scenes made me sure that he's the real grandpa.

But then, the storyline didn't kill him. That's when I had a thought that he might be actually the most important character because the storyline keeps him alive.

More (small) plotholes: both father yang and park hong joo are human. No devil inside them but they're reacted to the cross. The cross hurts their hands.

Giveaway apparently 

@mrsj3n i think after frying our brain i kind of feel abit like..It's useless. Like there are some which is true but there are some which is totally not true.But anyways it was a good brain teaser.

My face when guest ended

2 hours ago, akiera said:

@sushilicious What is Jung eun chae's item?

I think is a police baton.

Anyways, hello guys/girls!? 

How many percent (in your opinion) that we will get a season 2? (I literally walk around all of social media platforms and I see a lot of comments asking for a season 2) I hope that the writers and ocn would Stumble Upon all our comments and say let’s do a number two! Haha

Can I just comment how the boys are afraid of horror and yet they are still doing it good job. 

Ps KDW once said that he was being pressed down by ghost.

@sushilicious Well, our opinion doesn't really matter though. But since they know that their is a high demand they may consider it. The director/pd said that he doesn't like to do sequels but since it has got so much hype and all ocn or some other production may try to take it up. I will be very happy if we could get a sequel or at least a movie, but if only they have enough material and the same trio. This will be one of my fav drama for a long time, and I have never rooted for the trio sooo much so I only want a sequel if things could be as perfect as this. 

More than that my wish is too see our trio becoming successful in their career. I hope this will be a big break for all of them. I just can't seem get over them.

BTW, do you guys have the full version of the press conference? also the full version of wrap up party video.

Here is the video posted by KDW's agency on friday.

KDW was giving speech but KJW suddenly entered to the screen . When KDW told him it was for his agency. KJW was a little shocked but still continue to recording. KDW was so happy about his response. They are so cute. 

Guest aoikarin

wow KDW and KJW have lots of interview after The Guest!! I really wonder if it happens to JEC too.. She's a very good actress.. I don't know why I didn't see any news about her.. BTW, any kind soul who can translate KDW and KJW's interviews??? :kiss_wink:

Guest aoikarin

Welcome @onlyash! I'm still stuck with the guest.. and I keep rewatching the drama.. LOL.. Any discussions and fangirling over the trio, welcome! 

Finally fanvid between HP and GY :kiss_wink:

and Another beautiful love story between HP and Choi Yoon... (My favorite ship!) Hwa Pyung is so shipable with the other 2 HAHAHHAHAHA

I was so pissed off when Park Hong Joo didn't get any punishment.But then I started wondering that whether they spared her on purpose so that they can have an S2.

Also I kept biting my nails throughout the drama because I was worried that one of the trio might die.I was like,'No!!! Not CY!! Then Not HP!! Not GY!! 

Thankfully all the three made it out alive

Archived