[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

Enjoy! That KDW face though.

KJW have a thing for touching KDW's thighs ever since coffee prince. They are soooo close that they could even do that ^ 

Ps not exactly a fan vid but this shows their closeness together even during coffee prince.

Okay will just translate some important parts for all’

(This is a literal translation)

Voice over:This is what our brains translate.

Hp and Cy at Gramps House 

HP(directed to Cy) :I will be trapping PID in me, I need to end it , sorry (I can’t be with you anymore)

Hp Possessed scene, Cy exorcise him.

CY: PID! Leave my man’s body!

Hp is about to stab Cy when he hears Gy saying two words.

GY: HP get a hold of yourself, in front of you is CY (With a caption The one that you love the most Choi Yoon)

Cy grabs Hp’s Shirt underwater 

Cy places the rosary on Hp’s Hands (Caption Wearing their promise item)

They put hearts on HP’s name

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aoikarin

@sushilicious Hahaha the bromance is alive!! It's so fun to watch the video with inserted funny caption and clip of background music.. I had a good laugh.. 

Here I shared some video mash up but too bad with no bromance .. but good enough.. especially seeing Mateo with his multipersonality Mo Tae Gu just like in "Kill Me Heal Me" :joy: Kang Centre is Kang det. same surname but different person hahahahaha:joy:

and another irresistible trio handsome video mashup KDW2+KJW (Kang Dong Won, Kim Dong Won and Kim Jae Wook) :love:

Ocn is really making me miss the show so much

Will you guys accept a season 2 if the cast are the same (With their character’s names) but the story is different? 

Which means their personalites and situations might be different. I honestly don’t mind it as long as they have the cast.

This may not be a bromance but please play the video below and go to 2:06 for a Suprise. *wink*

First caption after 2:06 (Being a ghost is tiring)

Voiceover: but being a ghost, the best part of it is that they can be with the most handsome priest, Choi Yoon and have a close proximity together.

Ending caption (I want to get possess too!) 

Hahahaha it’s so funny!

Spoiler

Another Suprise for those who is interested in his past work. *covers face*

@Dramanoona it seems that Guest have placed a lasting impression on all of us till the fact that even though it ended, we are all still looking for anything that is related to guest.

It’s like we invited a guest to come and stay with us for a few months and now that the guest have left, you feel a sense of discomfort like something is off. (Pun intended)

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17008821&memberNo=1005482&navigationType=push

looking through this again makes me even sadder haha.

let’s cheer for a season 2 or a movie!

Guest aoikarin
4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Hahahaha it’s so funny!

Hide contents

Another Suprise for those who is interested in his past work. *covers face*

Will you guys accept a season 2 if the cast are the same (With their character’s names) but the story is different? I DO! I LOVE it! I WANT IT SO BAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD:kiss_wink:

Which means their personalites and situations might be different. I honestly don’t mind it as long as they have the cast.

Me TOO!!! I don't mind at all.. as long as the bromance between them is still alive!! NYAHAHAHHAAHHA

And thank you for sharing KDW's early years of acting. He's so Cute!!! I always fall for him eventhough he played as villain or a bad character. I love him more than the lead character in Radiant office (I'm sorry Suk Jin ah). As I re-watched him in Along with the God 2, the more I missed HP... I think Su Hong (his character in AWTG2) reincarnated as HP because as a punishment being a vengeful spirit before.. HAHHAHA While Mo Tae Gu reincarnated as CY to pay his sins and purify his soul to be God's obedient soldier. :joy:

BTW I had a dream about GilYoung and the boys. I dreamed that she decided to date and get herself a husband. But all the candidates got discouraged because of her "dongsengs". HP gave them nasty treatments while CY gave them cold treatments. Both of them always try to exorcise all the candidates BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a wild dream.. I think i'm possessed by three of them.. :joy: 

@aoikarin wait till you watch the first part of the movie No regrets. You will fall for KDW’s cuteness even more. (Ps.Movie is on YouTube with captions) but he is only in this for only a few scenes.

Spoiler

Before he meets a tragic end, but it’s alright! 

Do tell me once you have catch the front part of No regrets. If you are into BL you will find that part so cute (I never could unsee the cuteness after watching it and I see HP very differently after)

Watch Antique for KJW’s hotness. (He make pastries!) Ju Ji Hoon is in it too!

I personally think that KDW have changed more than KJW. Like on face wise, KDW’s face somewhat had changed quite a lot.

If there is no spirits it kind of defeat the purpose of Sohn though. 

@aoikarin *cough* self advert there is*sacastically coughing, looking elsewhere* go to fanfix see if you see my name. (Regarding wanting fanfic)

Guest aoikarin

I'm bidding goodbye to Hwa Pyung, Choi Yoon and Gil Young! But why i'm so sad:bawling: I'm too attached with the characters...

and the song.... Sigh~~ it's not helping.. it's so saaaad I need someone to pull me out. I'm drowning in my tears.. 

Pali pali pali.. I need fanfic about them!!  @sushilicious don't forget to share with me any fanfid, fanfic you found.. Kamsahandaaaa! Saranghandaaaa! 

@aoikarin it’s called help me, it’s just debut under me, you can check it out first. Meanwhile I will walk around the web and see if I could find something.

Edit, could not find any. But I found only KJW’s fan fictions. If you want I could...share the....not so clean fanfic.

News Article 

Yes! Dong Wook is getting more famous! I am so happy for him!

Cr:https://m.insight.co.kr/news/188826

Hopefully We could see him more often on television!

Correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t Voice 2 wanted to cast Him, but he decides to pick Guest? Imagine Voice 3, they get him in? Ah...wish. Then afterwards do guest again haha. 

Kdw plays a good villian not gonna lie.

Guest aoikarin

@sushilicious do you have the link 

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@aoikarin it’s called help me, it’s just debut under me, you can check it out first. Meanwhile I will walk around the web and see if I could find something.

Do you have the link??

Hopefully We could see him more often on television!

YEAAAY!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t Voice 2 wanted to cast Him, but he decides to pick Guest? Imagine Voice 3, they get him in? Ah...wish. Then after wards do guest again haha.

Seriously?? OMG! I really wish to see him as a lead though... No need rom-com! I prefer bromance.. hahaha

I feel like im like self promoting myself *covers face and laughs*

:joy:

Chinese fans are really into shipping HP and CY hardcore. They were like “This is the best romance drama, HP and CY get married please!”

At the same time they are talking the last episode, praising KDW for his crying.

They jokingly said as well “Did CY And GY got the wrong script book?” (Doing a pun on the bromance)

Guest aoikarin
8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I personally think that KDW have changed more than KJW. Like on face wise, KDW’s face somewhat had changed quite a lot.

Yes, he grew into a very fine man, fuller cheeks accentuate his handsomeness and I think despite of his age, he looks much younger than his actual age. Compared to KJW, both are about the same age but I found somehow KJW looked older and mature than KDW. KJW didn't change much, but he's hotter than before. Raaarwww! :love: And  KDW is much more attractive with his youthful boyish look 

Awww.. Look at Euncha.. I'm not the only one who sad... I really wish she'll come back with another strong female character for her next project. It looks like KJW and KDW are really good in taking care of their dongseng. 

Spoiler

How I wish Dongwook have his personal SNS too

I need to see this three faces again. I need too. This series is like a drug to me,very addictive and have really nice names. Yoon Hwa Pyung,Choi Yoon,Kang Gil Young. I need them! But then again if anyone of them have any new dramas, i will go for it!

I just wish that one day i wake up from bed and i see the headlines "The Guest Season 2 comfirms!" I will be like jumping up and down,then i read the news (All cast will be retained) i will roll around on my bed.

34 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

Yes, he grew into a very fine man, fuller cheeks accentuate his handsomeness and I think despite of his age, he looks much younger than his actual age. Compared to KJW, both are about the same age but I found somehow KJW looked older and mature than KDW. KJW didn't change much, but he's hotter than before. Raaarwww! :love: And  KDW is much more attractive with his youthful boyish look 

Awww.. Look at Euncha.. I'm not the only one who sad... I really wish she'll come back with another strong female character for her next project. It looks like KJW and KDW are really good in taking care of their dongseng.

Hide contents

How I wish Dongwook have his personal SNS too

I am sorry moderator. I was trying to cut it but didn't knew how to and then I tried to put it under spoilers but then it became a mess. :(:sweatingbullets: Can you please delete this?

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

Archived