Quantcast

Thank you guys here for everything (recaps, translations, photos...) I really enjoy the guest journey :heart:

To me, The Guest is the best this year, even there are ups and downs in plot, seems the acting made me forget that. I am totally satisfied with the ending. Beautiful and Perfect!

I wish for season 2 and I hope I can see more of dark Mateo aka Mo tae gu cameo there, possessed Mateo would be super scary :ph34r:

However, if season 2 has different PD and different cast, I’m out. Because our trio and pd season 1 are irreplaceable in my heart :wub:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I always think that there is a balance. If there is evil, there will be good.

Which is kind of true, if you apply to this series...Evil and Good are still at odds, there are no winners. Like GY, Mateo and HP are alive and well as good guys while PHJ, PID are still around even though they are the bad ones.

PHJ laughing about her dead father. 

Spoiler

She did not die, I want her to. Why? This girl deserves to be afraid for those evil deeds she did.

But to the Ying and Yang, there still have to be someone at the opposite end so the world is balanced. Then, a thing call karma will come along. Instead of arresting(can’t even do that) I guess GY believes in karma. Just one day..one day she will get caught. 

Just be happy with what you have PHJ. Wait till season 2 (if it comes) your fate is done!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Dramanoona said:
A lot of Mateo cakes. And flowers for KJW!

Why is it written Happy Birthday Hwa pyung ah in the cake? 

I agree with you about Jung eun chae, and I have already said this many time. But its a relief that she got some okay okay comments by the end at least. I know the loudest bunch on internet may not represent the majority but still it was sad to see her getting bashed left and right even when she was doing her job properly. This is the first time I am properly noticing her, she was in Return but I dropped it midway. It seems like Kdw, Jec and Kjw got along really well and she really shined as the only girl among the boys (in the bts and the drama). It seemed like she was more cautious in the bts compared to the other two, may be it was her nature or maybe she was being careful to avoid any unnecessary controversies. I have become a fan of all the actors and have started following KJW and JEC in insta.

Had some bitter feeling while watching ep 15, that the drama went downhill at the penultimate ep but after the finale it seems like the cast and crew were having some Halloween fun. It was a really nice drama. No regrets except that it ended so soon. 

Wishing all the very best to the cast and crew. 

and all the best to all of you. Lets meet again in the soompi world. 

It was really fun with you guys and especially thanks for @Dramanoona for the live recaps. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

btw does Mo Tae Gu appear in the early episodes? Or just the end?

Spoiler

He appears on Episode 1. His jaws were a dead giveaway.

I want KJW in a romcom. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

My bias is KDW too but man...he doesn't do instagrm :(

Oh anyone watched Children of a lesser god or black? These were in my ocn list ,now that i have guest,i can put on the list!

I did like a stripping of all KDW's dramas and movies, same goes for KJW. At one point they both did A BL movie. I'm happy! 

@Dramanoona you have to watch KDW's bl movie. Even though he is just an supporting but the first part of the movie is like *blush* i love it! Him riding on a bike with another dude, sharing earphones and KDW hugs the other dude *blush* it's so cute gaahhh

Whoaaa..I keep rewatching the Guest.. I really miss our trinity already! I tried to divert my obsession to other drama.. but it doesn't help at all.. Finally I found two good movie to distract me from the guest... I am currently rewatching Along with Gods... HAHAHAHAHA KDW.. I see you again!!:kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

27 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

Whoaaa..I keep rewatching the Guest.. I really miss our trinity already! I tried to divert my obsession to other drama.. but it doesn't help at all.. Finally I found two good movie to distract me from the guest... I am currently rewatching Along with Gods... HAHAHAHAHA KDW.. I see you again!!:kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Ooo ironic enough, he is a spirit :joy: spirit whom got a second chance in life and reborn as Yoon Hwa Pyung fated to find Park Il Do.

Ps. The concubine is KDW breaking role which receives a lot of praise @aoikarin do consider watching it. Drama wise, so far he has roles in which he isn’t really a good person. Maids, radiant office. Riders is good too.  Oh, if you want to see him being a killer! Watch Cheo Yong 2 ep 1 n 2! (He has that exact same smile when he was possessed in guest)

I Don’t watch a lot of KJW’s stuff but I have to recommend Antique to everyone. To me, Antique is really well made. There is this scene which KJW is dancing on stage, with his shirt unbuttoned, you can see his washboard abs. Girls be like *awe*

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

We get to see him in more suits...not in priest clothing. LOL.

you forget the bathtub scene sans clothes......:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_on22z7yklG1uosa8ho1_250.gif

@sushilicious I've watched Voice 1 and 2,  Black and children of the lesser god.

I love all however Voice 2 is a bit frustrating to watch as it seems to have deviate from the purpose of having a Golden Time Team and more focus on the new troubled detective.

And as for Black, I would say the ending was disappointing for me as I expected something else.

Voice 1 is great! Because KJW is the ultimate sexy villian!

tumblr_omrlpzpRnA1qly6cno5_r1_540.gif

Aiyoooooo.... *fans self*

And the whole storyline is just great!

Children of the lesser God is another great drama! A pity when I watched, nobody sub the drama so I depended on Live Recap to get the gist and watched it without subs. 

It's more like a cult storyline so I was able to watch at night and even in the dark..... Hehehehe

I love the leads too! 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, akiera said:

Lee Hana and KJW were the best two things in Voice season 1.

*cough* Jang Hyuk too *cough*

I watched Voice 1 for him but it was KJW that captivated me with his chiselled chin / jawline....

tenor.gif

I mean... his super, crazy psychotic acting as Mo Tae Gu...:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

I want KJW in a romcom. 

I'm dying for that day .

I like Kim dong wook in Radiant office  (second lead syndrome ).

73178a2dly1fvqpfnxs5pj20qe0mcwl5.jpgMatteo vs Mo tae gu ❤ 

Dpxn2RcU0AA1GCp?format=png❤❤❤

DrALAISUcAEPdZV?format=png

Spoiler

Cr. 나무@namusw00 twitter 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yah satisfied with the end. The trinity lives to fight on!

Man writernim I know PID was all about the salt water but dang. Sad tears when he was sacrificing himself, then happy tears when the found him. Come like you trying to dehydrated. 

Was applauding the final group photo, they done good, this was a great drama. 

So crazy lady progressing in the politic world.... Season 2 anyone.....you know say her evil richard simmons going find some other superior spirit.... 

Anyways been lovely lurking and reading your posts folks. Till next time....:wub:

• Like 4

Terrific ending! In the end, by letting PHJ get scot free, the writer underlines one more time that humans are definitely connected to evil, the dark side. PHJ doesn't need PID/Satan to be seduced by the dark side, she is already evil and malicious.

I guess, CY saved HP when he performed the exorcism under water. Remember that water was used to help Detective Go to free him from the evil spirit.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Wotad said:

OCN is really underrated honestly they always make different and unique drama's. 

Agreed when I lived in SK it was my favourite channel. The make the most interesting dramas.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Wotad said:

OCN is really underrated honestly they always make different and unique drama's. 

actually they are not under-rated.. but EXCLUSIVE to its members since they are pay service cable TV channel. I love their shows and I'm very grateful to be able watch their drama even though I'm not subscribed to their channel #FeelsorrytoOCNbutnoremorseactions :joy: 

I'm having difficulty to move on from the Guest right now... especially after seeing the fanart shared by @RPM I realised I really miss our HP, CY and GY!! I really wish they'll make season 2 eventhough it'll be different PD, or the movie with rating 19+ (bring it on CJ E&M!!) :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@aoikarin same! I can't move on from guest. But am watching Voice now yet my mind is like..."Yes Mo Tae Gu...I am going to see you soon yeah!"

Mo Tae Gu who is a killer died and reborn as Mateo/Choi Yoon fated to get killed by satan but luckily he survived.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

actually they are not under-rated.. but EXCLUSIVE to its members since they are pay service cable TV channel. I love their shows and I'm very grateful to be able watch their drama even though I'm not subscribed to their channel #FeelsorrytoOCNbutnoremorseactions :joy: 

I'm having difficulty to move on from the Guest right now... especially after seeing the fanart shared by @RPM I realised I really miss our HP, CY and GY!! I really wish they'll make season 2 eventhough it'll be different PD, or the movie with rating 19+ (bring it on CJ E&M!!) :D

Underrated in the sense TVN and JTBC shows are alot more known and noisy if you get what i mean?

OCN has as good shows but not as high rating's. 

• Like 6

Just watched last two episode.... Too sad now to bid goodbye to our lovely trio...i m satisfied with ending...so it was grandpa after all:sweatingbullets:  very sad to see yun hwa pyung suffering but atleast nobody died!!! They find hwa pyung in the end that's satisfying thank god it was not left to viewers imagination!!! We definitely need season 2 with our leads!! Cast was was perfect for this show...n our wookie brother did great:wub: 

• Like 4