Quantcast

@ellelyana88O

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort!

FcLjs3.png

Edit: A lot of thought was put into the drama. I have to add that it would take strong actors to take on the roles, not only the main leads but also as the possessed characters. There wasn't a weak actor in the whole drama (I don't agree with netizens about Jung Eun Chae)

Even for Jung Eun Chae to take this role, it would be interesting to hear why she picked this role - unglamourous, exerting and possibly draining both physically and mentally. I had seen her in Dr Frost and liked her there so I didn't know what the whole hooha was about.

I agree with the writer's sentiment about PHJ. With or without PID, she was already an evil person. Who is in plain sight.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

@ellelyana88

Thank you @ellelyana88. @Dramanoona You are making me sad...I miss Guest...:bawling: it’s so hard to detach from Guest after two months. 

Watching Kdramas is like a habit, waiting for the new episodes every week. Then once it’s over, you just couldn’t help but to feel empty, when the supposed day for your drama is here.

Plus for me, it also becomes a thing where by I would say “When will I see something that is as good as guest?” Like I will never be able to watch any typical dramas anymore. I just spoil myself in a way.

• Like 4

I was wrong, thoroughly wrong in my predictions but I am fine with that. All 3 lived, even Grampa if you call that living.

Grampa as PID says  is really a manifestation of the Devil so it won’t die. Why is HP living like a hermit, he is unsure? 

I think this is the best KD I have watched in a long time. But as someone said it should be the guess - I am with that opinion. They made Grampa PID but why did they make the father possessed after a call from Yang? I think just to confuse us, whether HP or Grampa. For twenty years PID had been in and out of Grampa’s body or had he stayed in there all the time? But neither the villagers nor HP found him out. Evil really evil.

Oh well it’s over.

Thank you everyone especially the live recapping... awesome really awesome.

I am watching My healing love which is very much like a daily but squashed into a Sunday. I am curious how it will end when the subplots and characters are rehash of other shows. The other show is hide and seek. It started with a bang but slowly losing ‘gas’. Ah well, just a few more. Hope to chat with you all in those chats. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17013521&memberNo=38742009

(It’s a interview from the director about possible season 2, so roughly reading it, I see that the director doesn’t have plans of making another..or something. @ellelyana88 Please help. :) Then He also talks about I must see if ocn wants it or not)

the odds are big for the sequel after reading it :mellow:

Owh, when asked about the possibility of Season 2, the PD said that it has been his principle to not do second season of any drama. The decision on season 2 for a drama depends on the channel, and him personally have principle to not do second season because the pattern would be the same.

It just like Voice. He was the PD for season 1, season 2 they changed the PD. The possibility is still open as long as the channel decided on it and there is a team of writers and PD. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I have to admit that I did not enjoy Voice 2.

I actually do not wish for a second season or even a movie. The story for the Trinity has ended. PID or the devil may be biding his time to return but it could be years and years before he finds a viable host.

It's better to try and catch those people like PHJ who can be scarier than any spirit.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dramanoona I should start watching voice huh? At least I can see Mateo again...btw does Mo Tae Gu appear in the early episodes? Or just the end?

Ohhhh... he appears throughout.

You will be exposed to a whole new world of Kim Jae Wook.

You will understand our Mo Tae Gu references too. Hahahaha.... my fav gif...

eCGtqZ.gif

QsgsDA.png

We get to see him in more suits...not in priest clothing. LOL.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dramanoona I should start watching voice huh? At least I can see Mateo again...btw does Mo Tae Gu appear in the early episodes? Or just the end?

In the first half they showed his eerie, psychotic smile (with half of the face covered by the raincoat hood) and his back view while violently killing his prey. In the latter half, they finally showed his face.... and his sexiness (oopppsss :rolleyes::phew:)

• LOL 6

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF im sad that it ended :(, what am i going to do during thursday and friday next week, and the weeks after that :(, really sad that we will not see the three leads together again in some time :(

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

In the first half they showed his eerie, psychotic smile (with half of the face covered by the raincoat hood) and his back view while violently killing his prey. In the latter half, they finally showed his face.... and his sexiness (oopppsss :rolleyes::phew:)

Okay! Voice it is! I think the director is pretty professional. His drama like guest ,black voice, are pretty famous and nice haha. I honestly can’t get over Mateo and Hwa Pyung gosh.

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

@ellelyana88O

My pleasure! :) It was indeed a fun ride with you all here! 

It was a memorable discussion for me with all brain-frying theory, the joke, the shipping, defending the leads, the laughs, the joy and the sadness we shared. I hope to see you all again in other thread! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Okay! Voice it is! I think the director is pretty professional. His drama like guest ,black voice, are pretty famous and nice haha. I honestly can’t get over Mateo and Hwa Pyung gosh.

I am imagining you would be squealing and yelping and shooting hearts from your eyes when you watch the bath tub part. :joy: 

• LOL 5

grandpa tells HP that he wants to kill GY and Yoon in front of HP but the plan has to change because of PY's suicide

so does PY kill himself as he want to save Yoon? he dies instead of Yoon? or what?

while he tells Yoon that until now he is free, there is tear in his eyes too? but free of what...

after the drama end i still has a lot of questions :cry: also does PY follow PID before of after he help PHJ?

anyway, the final ep is sooo good. Can i say ep 16 is like a great-acting party LOL The way KDW acts through his eyes! and also Jeon Moo Song nim, he makes grandpa seems like a completely different person!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am imagining you would be squealing and yelping and shooting hearts from your eyes when you watch the bath tub part. :joy: 

Er... I remember getting pretty freaked out by his character....

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

Er... I remember getting pretty freaked out by his character....

I turned a blind eye to the fact that he is a psycho... for the sake of his beautiful...err..*cough* appearance...:P

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, gongcha said:

grandpa tells HP that he wants to kill GY and Yoon in front of HP but the plan has to change because of PY's suicide

so does PY kill himself as he want to save Yoon? he dies instead of Yoon? or what?

while he tells Yoon that until now he is free, there is tear in his eyes too? but free of what...

after the drama end i still has a lot of questions :cry: also does PY follow PID before of after he help PHJ?

anyway, the final ep is sooo good. Can i say ep 16 is like a great-acting party LOL The way KDW acts through his eyes! and also Jeon Moo Song nim, he makes grandpa seems like a completely different person!

I always think that there is a balance. If there is evil, there will be good.

My guess is that PID did not factor in the chain of events which would bring Mateo and GY into HP's life.

He wanted HP to be isolated and vulnerable to accepting him (PID) and therefore Yoon Hwa Pyung will be the next 'devil' , no longer known as Park Il Do.

My idea is that Mateo and GY are two 'angels' who would be the ones to keep HP grounded. PID thought that by killing Mateo and GY, that would be the final crack which would let PID in.

With F Yang's 'suicide' - I feel this was the only coherent thought he, F Yang,  had - and it was an attempt to become 'free' - free of PID's influence.

If everyone believed that F Yang was PID, then HP would be left alone and vulnerable again - Mateo and GY would have gone back to their daily lives. PID (haraboji) was biding his time before threatening to possess HP. Unfortunately, HP finding PID's body just expedited the process.

Edit: My bias is still Kim Dong Wook but I have to admit that KJW is a fine looking man. LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Maybe I have watch many detective and crime stuff, voice didn't meet my standard. Plus, some episodes give me motion sickness :joy:  But Mo Tae Gu part sure is worth watching.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

My bias is KDW too but man...he doesn't do instagrm :(

Oh anyone watched Children of a lesser god or black? These were in my ocn list ,now that i have guest,i can put on the list!

I did like a stripping of all KDW's dramas and movies, same goes for KJW. At one point they both did A BL movie. I'm happy! 

@Dramanoona you have to watch KDW's bl movie. Even though he is just an supporting but the first part of the movie is like *blush* i love it! Him riding on a bike with another dude, sharing earphones and KDW hugs the other dude *blush* it's so cute gaahhh

• Like 1