[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ok. I didn't cry in this episode but my feeling is of shock.

There was not one moment of respite in this episode.

Every scene is important (and I think clearer with subs)

I suppose I knew what was coming (YK)

Not sure if F Yang is truly PID (yet) but they need to find the object which was buried in order to destroy him. (like the crow in the first case and the knife in the other case)

Do you think he might be some sort of protector or something? @Dramanoona  I honestly don’t think it’s just that simply....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

OMG.. I got goose pimples at the end when we end with Father Yang looking at the screen.

this!! i almost shut down my laptop... its like he is looking at us

Poor Yuk Gwang hyung T_T he seems to be coward at first but turns out he is this brave T_T 

very curious what is the object related to PID in HP's house

1 minute ago, gongcha said:

this!! i almost shut down my laptop... its like he is looking at us

Poor Yuk Gwang hyung T_T he seems to be coward at first but turns out he is this brave T_T 

very curious what is the object related to PID in HP's house

I really had goosebumps - literally.....

Should screenshot that look to scare people. Imagine it as your screensaver or screen background. Guaranteed to make someone scream or pee in their pants.

First thing first, judging from the preview... Yoon’s not going to attempt to exorcise Father Yang himself, is he!? *facepalm*

Tonight’s episode was just... wow. Though more than half of the time my live was on mute :rolleyes: Somehow though, Father Yang lacked the Park Il  Do vibe tonight, hmmm. He gives off the minion vibe, as if he is just another possessed person instead of Park Il Do himself... :sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, pamperedpanda said:

First thing first, judging from the preview... Yoon’s not going to attempt to exorcise Father Yang himself, is he!? *facepalm*

Tonight’s episode was just... wow. Though more than half of the time my live was on mute :rolleyes: Somehow though, Father Yang lacked the Park Il  Do vibe tonight, hmmm. He gives off the minion vibe, as if he is just another possessed person instead of Park Il Do himself... :sweatingbullets:

Yeah! The trying to cover the thing back into the soil makes it looks like he is trying to protect it from people. I think Yuk Gwang’s death is a coverup. The vibe of it, as korean drama goes I bet there is gonna be something even bigger than this, I think this is kind of like trying to throw the audience off...

(I honestly don't think that it's just that simple for the writer to be like "Here, have the PID you wanted!" )

Based on the trailer all that, felt like Mateo is losing his insanity..of trying to find PID...Now that Yuk Gwang died..HP is literally...He has no closed bonded people left (Excluding the other trios) :bawling:Yuk Kwang is one of those pillars for HP...Man...

Just trying to get this out of my mind...I think more people will die. This is just the start to things...

Guest aoikarin

i just watched the show with subs.. it's getting more interesting! Choi Yoon is acting so weird that I thought he was possessed! I was jump-scared by him twice when he appeared on YG's house and infiltrate HP's house (He's a fast learner, learning from HP lol) But phewww no he's not.. he is paranoid and depressed. The fact that he's searching through PY's desk confirms that he's sane. He's back to his sense to prove that HP is not PID, but to find proof that PY is PID as the other two his BFs told him. I think PY is keeping CY near to him as he tried to use him later on against HP. So we know that PID is very powerful that he's under Priest Yang's disguised. He doesn't need to drink gallons of water, but only a BEER GLASS of Soju (that small soju glass) will calm him down. he's imnune to the cross,He also has telekinetic power to fight against YG. He doesn't need to put a finger to fight YG (so scary, I was thinking how our trio will fight him then)

The thing that buried under the HP's house is I think, something that enable PID to possess HP. So far HP is resisting badly to be possessed. I watched from the earlier episodes that to possess person, the evil spirits is hiding ominous thing near the possessed person. Like the brain damaged father who killed his wife and abducted their daughter, the ominous thing hidden was a dead crow underneath the exhaust hood. The abused brothers who killed ladies, dead crows everywhere in their car junkyard. The little girl's father had a knife (that broken by YG) hidden in his car. So I think Priest Yang personally buried ominous thing behind HP's yard in order to put curse and easier for him to possess HP later on. HP needs to remove that think to get free from PID, I think. 

I like YG on this drama (offtopic: this actor is also appearing in another drama and i hate him there lol) but he already has premonition that something will happen to him. 

HP grandfather havent died right? So at least he still have someone to take care after PID incident.. 

I think the final battle will be super scary & nasty... The trio still have FY & Politician to fight with.  

Wow...

What an episode 13!

I cried for GY.

Cried when she pleaded with her partner to come to his senses.

Cried when her partner's wife called and told GY not to feel bad.

Cried when the partner's neck kept making those weird sound.

Wow. Just wow.

And Mateo. Poor Mateo. I hope he and we are just seeing things. Seeing those "stab wounds" as it's just a hallucination planted by the devil.

Poor HP. YK is just like an elder brother to him.

And Poor YK..... Poor poor YK!

I hope HP find him in episode 14.

And Father Yang.....

That look. I can never ever get past his look!

Luckily @Dramanoona gave us a heads up so I sort of avoided seeing it directly! Hehehehe

Thoughts after ep 13:

- Anyone criticizes Jung Eun Chae's acting? Fight me

I teared up when she talked to her sunbae's wife and when she tried not to cry when Detective Goh's back to work in the police station

- I almost think Mateo is PID... The filming technique of the scene in Yuk Gwang's house make it look like he really got possessed. At that time i suddenly remember Mateo has weird behaviour when he was young and yeah, what if the "PID can be priest" mentioned in the early episodes by Father Yang is about Mateo...

But luckily, its not him! 

- What if the "real" PID is an object but not a person? I wonder if it is... one eye of PID so that describes why HP can see what PID see

- Thumbs up to Park Ho San actor nim. The scene when Detective Goh cried when GY tried to wake him up is so heartbreaking. Recently watched him in Prison Playbook and just can say that he is incredible! :thumbsup:

-The last words Yuk Gwang said is that he told PID not to harm HP... so sad that HP lost his beloved hyung :(

56 minutes ago, gongcha said:

Thoughts after ep 13:

- Anyone criticizes Jung Eun Chae's acting? Fight me

I teared up when she talked to her sunbae's wife and when she tried not to cry when Detective Goh's back to work in the police station

I'm with you on this.

I cannot understand why would anyone criticize her acting? 

I just felt so so sad for her in episode 13 and I wish I can comfort her too!

Finally some credits for Jung eun chae's acting :heart: . 

BTW do you all think yuk gwang hyung died? If I watched it correctly they are still searching for him in the preview, I mean HP is standing in the same place he fell down. Even in horror, kdramas have a tendency to soften the blow little bit at the end. If the drama writer is not a saddist, I mean Killing people just for the sake of it, this will not be the last of Yuk gwang we will be seeing.

3 minutes ago, akiera said:

BTW do you all think yuk gwang hyung died? If I watched it correctly they are still searching for him in the preview, I mean HP is standing in the same place he fell down. Even in horror, kdramas have a tendency to soften the blow little bit at the end. If the drama writer is not a saddist, I mean Killing people just for the sake of it, this will not be the last of Yuk gwang we will be seeing.

He definitely looked dead.

I suspect Father Yang or had his minions hid YK's body so that HP can't find the body or worse.... the body has been taken over by his minions to give HP the final blow in episode 15 or 16. :bawling:

19 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

He definitely looked dead.

I suspect Father Yang or had his minions hid YK's body so that HP can't find the body or worse.... the body has been taken over by his minions to give HP the final blow in episode 15 or 16. :bawling:

Yeah, with the final blow his head tilted and all before he fell down and that's the usual look of death.

But why would he need to hide Yuk gwang's body? Dead YK won't be able to say anything. If he is taken over by minions they can just exorcise him. I don't know why it feels like his case is not over yet. He is the only remaining family to HP (I know you are there harabeoji but still).

Each person of the trio are as lost as the other so they need some elder when it will all end. Its not even an apocalypse drama or anything that the writer is killing of all of them one by one. Who all of the main characters are left now? Our trio+Go sunbae+PY+PHJ. Others are all really out of this PID fight so I think we will need YK.

I know I am sounding like a very optimist person. But I knew from the beginning that it will be like a Chess game where each person will be eliminated one by one until the core characters are the only ones left for the final fight.

Edit: So I re-watched the scene. I didn't noticed before that he fell down with his eyes open. Disappointed but still waiting for today's ep.

@akiera I hope I am wrong though, at least for HP's sake.

But I felt that if PID hid YK's  body, he does not want HP to get any clues from his body (ie: dirty nails)

Or

He wanted his minions to animate YK's body to get close to HP as HP most probably will let his guard down.

Of course, I'm really really looking forward to be wrong and YK is miraculously saved afterall!

He's a shaman for goodness sake! B)

..I’m I the only one that kind of shed tears when I saw GY crying and also when CY remembers his childhood...:bawling:

Yuk Gwang...He is innocent, but yet he has to be treated that way...Btw is there a possibility that PHJ might be the one who buried the body? I mean she has blood all over her face... 

HP punch CY...Ah...Why can’t they just live happily ever after?!:heart:

And most importantly...What is hidden in the ground!? Argh! I want to know so badly.

Got to say this...PHJ’s face...It’s like a face of a psychopath..strangely enough it resembles PID. No wonder they are family. *Chills* and I see PY’s face...*Disappointment* Just Why is PY evil, he must have something that happened to him for him to go evil...

Archived