Quantcast

So...I have heard that the final episode’s script book have been confirmed that means the ending is fixed...Ah...I can’t wait to see how it ends, hope that it will not be a bad ending, but of a best possible ending. 

The last day that the cast is going to film would be on 31 Oct, even the dates are settled...No...I Don’t want it to end...I want to see them more...Get ready to feel the loneliness on Wednesday and Thursday after this series is done.:bawling:

Edit:They are still going strong at filming, let’s be strong and embrace the impending ending and detachment of this drama.

i read it further and I will try to translate It: “Many questioned about who is PID(As their main focus point)but those who have read the EP16 script said that there would be a even bigger twist.” (my Chinese isn’t really good ^^”)Like there is going to be something bigger than the question of who is PID.

Then they also say that: Currently there are two candidates for PID, it’s either PY or HP, but if it’s not the both of them...There is another theory given by the source that PID might not be even real in the first place.

This is hyping up things!

Edited by sushilicious
Refined Version (Changing My Crappy English)
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Heol....

This is really building the curiousity of fans.

Don't tell me it's actually folie a deux?

"The term “folie a deux,” coined by Lasegue and Falret in 1877, also known as shared psychotic disorder, induced delusion disorder, psychosis of association, or double insanity, describes a syndrome in which paranoid delusions are transferred from one individual to one or more other susceptible person(s)."

Hopefully doesn't go down the Life on Mars route....

• Like 2

Imagine is CY *dundundaaa*

At this point, I don’t even want to brainstorm as to who PID really is :joy: cause I just want to look at the ending and if my theory fails at least I wouldn’t feel bumped about it.

*Just let my brain rest and watch how the writer will end it* the drama damaged our brain too much on the question of “Who is PID”

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

*Just let my brain rest and watch how the writer will end it* the drama damaged our brain too much on the question of “Who is PID”

It's worse than "Finding Wally" game. :joy:

• LOL 1

Woah! I just managed to stop by this thread (just managed to breath a little from work piles :D). So many discussions, theories and opinions I need to catch up! And I have to binge-watch from episode 8 to understand what is going on! Haha! :lol:

Looks like the drama is ending in next week. Gosh! Time flies so fast! I am not ready to let go our trio yet! :huh:

• Like 1

Can someone please enlighten me on what is Yoon's curse exactly? I guess I somehow missed it… Or is it just that thing about exorcist priests that they get their soul "eaten" little by little?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tatka said:

Can someone please enlighten me on what is Yoon's curse exactly? I guess I somehow missed it… Or is it just that thing about exorcist priests that they get their soul "eaten" little by little?

Oh, Er. So he will get the feeling of getting stabbed quite often.

As for the spirits, if Yoon meets them for the third time he will die.Roughly something like that. In the next episode, I think it’s his second time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tatka said:

It was in episode 9 when Yoon was performing the exorcism on little girl, Seo-Yoon - the spirits sort of put a curse on him, making it sound like a prophecy where they said “You’re not an exorcist priest anymore, you’ve broken the vow. You’ll be kicked out, you won’t be protected by the deities either. You shouldn’t have fallen for Yun Hwa-Pyung. You’re going to die soon like your brother. You’ll feel the pain of being stabbed every night starting from today. When you meet us for the second time, you’ll get stab wounds all over your body. Your fresh and blood will rot, so will your soul. When you meet us for the third time, you will definitely die.”

Tonight’s episode will be the second time... :tears:

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

It was in episode 9 when Yoon was performing the exorcism on little girl, Seo-Yoon - the spirits sort of put a curse on him, making it sound like a prophecy where they said “You’re not an exorcist priest anymore, you’ve broken the vow. You’ll be kicked out, you won’t be protected by the deities either. You shouldn’t have fallen for Yun Hwa-Pyung. You’re going to die soon like your brother. You’ll feel the pain of being stabbed every night starting from today. When you meet us for the second time, you’ll get stab wounds all over your body. Your fresh and blood will rot, so will your soul. When you meet us for the third time, you will definitely die.”

Tonight’s episode will be the second time... :tears:

Have faith that Yoon will not die...If he dies....(Speechless) actually if anyone of the trio dies...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think I am a fatalist. I see that there will be deaths. It's one way to get myself ready to face any scene.

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I think I am a fatalist. I see that there will be deaths. It's one way to get myself ready to face any scene.

I know right, i too deep down know that someone highly will die, but i just shut one eye to tell myself that i will wish for the best for all of them.

PS...somehow i treat them like real life characters:huh:

But at the same time if someone dies I will hide in my cave to cry. :confounded:

I'm a firm believer that PID will die. 

:joy:

It's Wednesday!!!!!

I'm all psyched up and will check back if @Dramanoona is doing live recap because I'm just too chicken to watch it at night! 

2 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm a firm believer that PID will die. 

:joy:

It's Wednesday!!!!!

I'm all psyched up and will check back if @Dramanoona is doing live recap because I'm just too chicken to watch it at night! 

Same! Hahaha that cause i can't watch it live haha...Honestly i don't really find it very scary, but the scene which Priest Choi breaks HP's father's finger, then i jumped haha

• LOL 1

I will be recapping.....just pray for good connection. LOL....

Actually drinking cups of coffee now because it airs quite late for my time.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So.. my recap is as I understand what's happening on-screen. Mianhae if there are some unclear moments....

It will begin in 9 minutes...

Begins!

Scene:

recap of previous episodes. Up to where his father was still alive and talking about haraboji and events after that.

And the break-up of the Trinity. Father yang, blind shaman, ghost father, Mateo and his curse, GY and her possessed partner.

Scene: Partner car

Dt Ko yelling at GY and GY telling HP where they are. Accident.

HP and Mateo on the way.

GY injured in car and her partner is at the back of the car. [I am creeped out by his expression] GY manages to lock the car door as her partner bangs on teh window and goes to the other side and slashes at her through the open window.

She manages to slide out of the car and her partner now gets out of the car and starts chasing after her while laughing.

She runs into an abandoned junkyard. Partner has a really creepy smile.

She runs up the starirs in the abandoned building and her partner takes his time running after her (with that creepy smile)

Phew! Last minute she manages to enter a room and lock the door but it leads to nowhere. Her partner is having that possessed laughter and talking to her through the door. He is trying to persuade her to open the door. She is telling him to wake up and mentions ghost.

Partner is now groaning and saying he is in pain....then suddenly he is switching between the possessed voice and is like a maniac attacking the door.

HP and Mateo arrives at the accident scene and sees the empty car. They look around and HP points at the abandoned building.

It's all quiet where GY is. The partner seems to have disappeared but he has climbed out ffrom the outside.

Gahhhhhh.. fight scene with partner slashing at GY. {me screaming!} He smashes her head against the wall. He is now dragging her somewhere. Towards the edge of the building. he intends to throw her over the edge but she grabs on to the rope at the side. GY is pleading with her partner. He is saying something to her. [Arghhhh... scary!]

Partner sees Mateo and Hp arriving. HP yells for GY. Partner leaves GY hanging at the side of the building as he goes and meets the other two.

Partner is talking to HP and saying all his family members died because of him. HP goes and pulls GY up from the side of the building. GY is thanking him but she loks like she is going to pass out.  [If GY dies, that's it!]

GY wakes up and has HP help pull her up. HP brings her to their car.

Mateo calls HP. [screams - my screams!] Partner was coming up behind HP but HP pepper sprays him and handcuffs him to the car. Partner looks fully possessed. HP is talking to the possessed partner and some information is coming out. Partner's face looks totally evil!

Mateo arrives as the possessed partner is chanting something to HP and it is getting weird. Mateo walks towards them. He realises the chanting is affecting HP and he shouts HP's name and HP wakes up.

GY regains consciousness and says her partner is possessed, not PID.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can’t wait for the recap haha

Cause poor me I can only watch the clips on YouTube and naver :sweatingbullets: but even without the recap..Wow..the first few clips are pretty thrilling with the chase scene and all.

Scene: Abandoned building

Mateo is starting the exorcism. Partner is taunting Mateo and telling HP how Mateo is cursed. Mateo keeps with the ritual.

But partner keeps saying something in return. It is affecting Mateo. HP looks concerned.  Partner is saying something about Mateo's family. Partner is convulsing and laughing maniacally.  [WOW! Daeabak!]

Mateo goes and does a cross on the forehead with holy water. Partner reveals about the curse on Mateo and what will happen to Mateo when he meets the spirits again. Mateo screams for GY and HP to leave.

GY and HP are talking.

I think GY is asking them to save her partner.

HP heads back to where Mateo is. GY gets a call and it's her partner's phone. His wife is calling and she is asking where her husband is. GY says he can't come to the phone.

Mateo is continuing the exorcism and he suddenly collapses. Partner starts bleeeding from his injury.

HP come back and is concerned about mateo. Gy is trying to ease partner's wife concerns. GY is starting to cry.....She apologises because her partner got injured because of her.

The partner's wife mentions how he treats her like a real little sister and worries about her. [God... I am crying - they need to save him]

HP is talking to Mateo and he picks up the spilled holy water and he tells HP he needs more water.  HP tries to find some in the abandoned building. Mateo runs over. GY goes back to her partner who is unconscious.

MAteo finds a bathtub and they are trying to fill it with water. Success!

GY is walking towards the partner. HP comes back and GY asks if her partner is ok.  Mateo is blessing the water in the tub [to make holy water] He puts his cross in the tub and it glows. PArtner is awake. He is staring at  something and partners neck starts cracking. GY is pleading with her partner. HP yells for MAteo. Tears are coming out from partner's eyes.

They put him in the water and the partner is screaming (possessed voice) Partner is screaming for PID. MAteo continues with the ritual. PArtner scerems PID and the lights flicker. MAteo pushes partner back into water and continues chanting. Partner gets up and starts throwing up the water (as per all possessed)

He is saved! But now I worry for Mateo because he doesn't look too good.

AD Break

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Omg debak! Wow! But Mateo...:bawling:hurt again.

Wow..One of the clips the possessed just chanting to HP..Priest die(Literal) HP’s face so scary...Something about him in deep trance...

• Like 1