Quantcast

10 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Hmmm...this would be a case like how Freddy Krueger can be defeated. Like in the dream world?

Yes. Because,if they were to fight Park ll do in the human world. Wouldn't park ll do just jump from one body to another? Then the story will not end.

PS, anyone saw the bts today? CY holding HP up the hill while GY goes up without anyone haha (Bromance~)

• Like 1

Just watched episode 12.

My head hurts seriously.

Priest Yang is still suspicious BUT right now I really think that PID is just messing with everyone's head so that he can get his prize (HP) in the end.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Just watched episode 12.

My head hurts seriously.

Priest Yang is still suspicious BUT right now I really think that PID is just messing with everyone's head so that he can get his prize (HP) in the end.

Making HP to lose his mind, but at the same time giving back HP his psychic powers. Ah.. have to wait till next week. Can we just talk about how we only have about two weeks left? :mellow: I am not ready to leave the trio yet!:tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Watching again with subs.

I realised that this is the seperation arc of the drama.

Much like most of the K-dramas, except our couple  is a trio.....

With what happens to GY will bring them back together because they realise PID will not let them go.

In any other context, this would be a date call. LOL.

STGDf9.png

Then you spot his priest collar.

*back to watching*

PS. Father Yang is advising or doing the 'divide and conquer' tactic.

So far GY has not fallen for the possessed whisperings. Mateo already has the seed of doubt planted in him during the little girl's possession. Most likely, GY's seed of doubt will be planted in the next episode, giving the demon leverage.

• LOL 2

Mateo didn't believe that Priest Yang is a suspect just because he's a priest? *facepalm

PID is creating distrust amongst the trio, esp HP and Mateo. I believe what he have in mind was to either possess HP and kill off the rest.

When Mateo heard those voices, my heart just dropped for a while thinking he would be possessed anytime soon. But the more I think,  those minion spirits are trying to plant distrust in his head about HP being PID.

Worrying about Mateo next week. He only got 2 attempts left to exorcise and each is seemingly too painful. :unsure:

• Like 4

Looking at the shadows and the way it moved towards GY's partner, makes me feel that Father Yang had 'visited' him and therefore he became possessed. With GY planting doubt into PHJ about knowing PID's identity and that GY had seen PHJ's driver, all that is left is to turn her partner against her.

However, if this was happening at the same time that HP was meeting Father Yang, then......plot twist....the person could be Mateo?????

Edit:

I think we all know what an upside down cross means,

• Like 5

So I watched the episode (Now just jumping around on the different parts to rewatch it again) Anyone finds it suspicious that GY’s partner is drinking water, then it cuts to HP drinking as well? 

My Thoughts on the possible ending for them:

I find that right now, PID is breaking down HP. Because PID knows that 20 years after the ritual he can finally come out. Hence forth the hospital bleeding scene, as every pain HP has, the energy of PID will take over, more and more till it takes up HP completely. (The old lady said that)  -(Possible Thoughts on the Ending :I feel that HP, will become the superior Human/Sprit. Or he will be a completely different person from what he was. He might be in control like a sherif in the spirit world.)

CY, we can see that he is still suffering from all of this. But a thought that comes to my mind is that even if PID spares him, he will either kill himself or get psychological problems in the near future, due to the sudden pain that he is feeling. (Breaking the mirror, can meant that he is fight with the curse and pain) Maybe once PID dies, his curse will be lifted? But I think it will stay permanently.

GY, I see that she is trying her best to get things right, but at the same time she lacks the idealization of other people around her. Her partner gets scolded all the time because of her, yet she doesn’t felt apologetic. Funny enough, I can’t exactly think of a possible ending for her.Maybe she stays as a policewoman after?

PHJ...Psych Ward. Look at her actions when she is angry.

PY...I think he will either be apart of destroying PID or if he is PID ,he will die, and then transfer it to HP. I think his possible ending is he will die.

YG...To me is a 50/50 chance his vision will come true. GY’s partner I ain’t too sure about him either. 

Preping things early haha. Honestly this is one of the best drama, I’ve watched.The Wednesday to Friday two weeks after is gonna be so lonely.

• Like 5

D6NW11.png

This is seared into my brain until next week.

Unfortunately I don't see a good ending for the Trinity.

Unless PID is gone and the evil spirits are still around - I suppose HP (if he survives) can be a protector of sorts.

I would worry most for Mateo because if he doesn't have permission from the church, it is still not officially sanctioned so I wonder if there will be ill effects of his exorcisms.

Anyhow...exciting weeks ahead and Ep 12 was a breather from sobbing. I think I did enough in Ep 11.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Making HP to lose his mind, but at the same time giving back HP his psychic powers. Ah.. have to wait till next week. Can we just talk about how we only have about two weeks left? :mellow: I am not ready to leave the trio yet!:tears:

I know right?

We left 4 more episodes and yet we are also losing our mind figuring out who is PID.

Gosh. I really love this show!!!!

• Like 2

Let’s stress the fact that asking someone to cover their eye to see if that person is PID is the worst possible idea to check if they are indeed PID.

They can lie. *sigh*

That said, HP is still high on the list. I think that PY just went to meet PHJ in a tunnel is just that. I don’t think it means that he is PID. How would the superior PID not know that GY is watching them.

When HP talks to CY. The way HP talks is like..Someone knowing that it’s himself, but trying to say that he’s not. I just don’t think that HP is right anymore.Honestly, the dialogue “How could you not trust me? We fought together before.” *Head tilts* that dialogue just screams that something is off, or am I thinking too much.

I love the guest, but I hate to wait for the guest to come because he is always late! (Haha Made a joke there.)

• Like 6

In Ep 12 when Hwapyung’s in the church to meet father Yang and then he suddenly see hospital’s scene (through the eyes of GY’s partner who is possessed)

But how can father Yang stays at the church and visits GY’s partner in hospital at the same time?

so who is the one visiting GY’s partner? Somebody that he knows? 

And last ep HP’s dad woke up because of the ring. So there maybe something can awake possessed people? 

Too many questions and the answers still remain in PD-nim’s head hahah...

• Like 4

Love to see all these questions and welcome to many new members of the thread!

Unfortunately for myself, I cannot be sure who is PID but since the blind shaman says that PID says HP belongs to him, I don't think he will let HP go. So to me, that signals a tragic ending.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@bella1025 so sorry I got it wrong.

Grampa is in coma, most likely a very long one.

I was sure he died because his head plopped to one side ..... :grimace: that had always been the sign of someone had gone.

I have only watched part of epi 12, the old priest is now thrown in to add to our confusion. After removing HP’s father and grampa, I thought we now have HP left. But no.

edit: after all the posts on ep 12, I am certain PID is jumping from one person to another either going possessed crazy or seemingly normal. Why can’t it be the female detective? She pokes around alone, at night and we hardly know anything about her. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

I was sure he died because his head plopped to one side ..... :grimace: that had always been the sign of someone had gone.

I have only watched part of epi 12, the old priest is now thrown in to add to our confusion. After removing HP’s father and grampa, I thought we now have HP left. But no.

edit: after all the posts on ep 12, I am certain PID is jumping from one person to another either going possessed crazy or seemingly normal. Why can’t it be the female detective? She pokes around alone, at night and we hardly know anything about her. 

I think it’s because she is a skeptic and also she doesn’t have any family, that she has guilt or anger with.

@Dramanoona I really love to talk about this drama here. Knowing that I am in a place where everyone is watching the same thing as I do. It’s so hard to find people to talk about Dramas haha. 

• Like 3

seriously i can’t watch eps 11. too sad what happened to grandpa n HP’s dad. :dissapointed_relieved: poor HP’s family. Eps 12 on the way...

Mateo is too handsome n his wordrobe is boringggg but still everytime i watched i had to say “why is he so handsome?” “why is he in this drama? :kiss_wink: 

That detective i don’t remember her name at all n she’s annoying :triumph:

• Like 1

I knew since the first exorcise in hospital that Gil Young's partner will be possesed. It's good that this drama followed at least this predictable (of sort) plotline. 

It's getting more sad with every episode, but I still hope that they will all end well. But what bugs me is the way that Yoon is attacked. He's the only person that can succesfully exorcise evil spirits, so most logical thing to do is to destroy his belief and source of power, using the trauma and a developing friendship. It's so, so sad, but maybe it's the reason why they all survive? Because there's finally someone, who will stand by their sides? 

And, if they will try to rescue Detective Ko, then does that mean that Yoon will weaken himself even more? If he do, then PID will catch the opportunity in front of him and posses Hwa Pyong?

But on the bright side, if they really trust each other and find sranght there, will they actully make it to the end alive? Can't wait the last four episodes. 

Funny toughts: what if the final exorcise will be Yoon, not Hwa Pyoung? It'd be a twist, seriouslly. 

I like this drama a lot, and the behind scene clips make it even bettter - you know, you get scare on the evening and the next day in the morning (even if you don't understand a word), you can lauge looking at them (running for example or lauging without any good reason) it's nice and refreshing. 

• Like 2

[The Guest] Ep 12 Did Park Il Do possess Kim Dong Wook or Ahn Nae Sang?

guest14.png

Article: Naver 'The Guest' Park Il Do = Kim Dong Wook or Ahn Nae Sang? … Mystery 

1. [+312,-3]
I had goosebumps when the cross was upside down. 

2. [+173,-4]
I think it's Ahn Nae Sang.

3. [+170,-2]
The scriptwriter is Park Il Do. Kill everyone. (lol at this comment :D:D:D)

4. [+213,-111]
Jung Eun Chae is not going to improve her acting? Park Hong Joo did so well that I had goosebumps. 

5. [+94,-13]
Whenever she sees a suspect, she runs without hesitation and fights. There isn't a female character like her where she saves the male lead and hits him. I think that's why Jung Eun Chae's acting is awkward.. To be honest, there are countless of police characters who have a bad temper. But most of them are rough-looking male police officers. Jung Eun Chae is a white and gentle woman. I think because of the stereotype, it looks like Jung Eun Chae can't act. 

6. [+67,-1]
I think it's Ahn Nae Sang. Yoon Hwa Pyung is the only person who can defeat Park Il Do. That's why he is playing with Yoon Hwa Pyung. 

7. [+37,-0]
Because of The Guest, I've been waiting for Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

8. [+32,-2]
Park Il Do cannot possess just anyone. In the end, they will find out that Park Il Do has to possess someone to get him. So Hwa Pyung gets possessed by him and they will perform exorcism on him. 

9. [+35,-3]
"I'm Park Il Do, 35 years old. These days, I've been a little busy~ This week, I'll be going to Dong In Cheon with my girlfriend to have cold noodles. Please go there~!"

cr

• Like 2

13 hours ago, maribella said:

that's ok :) i'm just glad grandpa's not dead. i hope he stays alive so that hp, and CY & GY by extension, would have a father figure to still guide them. i don't know what'll happen to hp if everyone in his family dies. 

i still haven't seen episode 12. hope the partner detective doesnt die because he's like a dad/uncle to GY. 

• Like 3

It’s been ages since my last post on soompi but this drama is seriously making me log back into my account :grimace: so let me just take the thing that’s been bothering me out of my chest before I drive myself insane LOL

I’m not sure if anyone has pointed it out here but is anyone else suspicious of Father Yang’s flask? We’re told that it’s alcohol and that he’s been back to drinking but I’ve noticed that they’ve been focusing on that flask in episode 12

1. When he was talking with Yoon, they focused on him taking quite a big gulp from it before telling Yoon that he shouldn’t have trusted Hwa-Pyung etc and then he took another gulp

2. Now this particular scene was when I started thinking, what is it with that flask or more to the liquid!? Even Hwa-Pyung was staring at it as Father Yang poured its content into his cup and as the camera focused on it, I feel like we audience are being teased into wondering if its truly alcohol or is it well... sea water? 

I don’t know. Maybe I’m overthinking it but I needed to get this out of my chest plus it sort of make sense, no? It might really be sea water, it can’t be holy water!? LOL Why focus on the liquid, why make Hwa-Pyung stare? Ok maybe he was thinking why is he drinking so early in the day? But still! Ergh.

Also, I realized some are questioning/wondering etc if it was Father Yang who came to Detective Ko’s ward. It might be him tbh, I mean we’re not exactly told of the time? I’m not sure if the subtitles were wrong but Father Yang did say to Hwa-Pyung ‘they told me you were unconscious BEFORE I came’ - that itself could be an indication that he wasn’t around and had been out, hence he could really have been the one that met Detective Ko and possessed him... but then again, the fact that Detective Ko said why are you here made me question if it’s someone he’s familiar with. Could it be Yoon - I doubt it  though as he was at Hwa-Pyung’s house or at least on his way so it might not be him, hmmm.

Right... now that everything’s out my chest. Thank you for bearing with my might be nonsense, tehee.

• Like 2

@azuralidin_1393 I too have some suspicion. Don’t you think that the vision HP has gotten in the church, is slightly different than what he saw when he is holding the handle of the car? 

We all know that HP gets the visions when the possessed are about to kill people, but why the walking out of hospital Ward visions is there? And judging by HP bleeding afterwards, i think what he saw is something that is far greater than a normal possessed person.  Could it be (If PID is in HP) HP? (Like what PY had ask HP “Do you have any kind of like sleepwalking symptoms?” Could it be some sorts of flashback?) or PY? But like you said, the way The partner talks is a bit disrespectful to a priest huh? The writer has successfully shrouded us with so many thoughts.

I am not too sure if I need to count people that are in the story but not too much as well, like GY’s superior, even the gangster. I saw an Instagram post I think it’s the actor acting as the gangster in this series. It’s the script book for episode 15. He will come back, but come back as what? No idea.

>< I really want to know the ending so badly. I wonder what will happen to all of them when 15 comes. *screams in excitement*

• Like 3