Oh no...Grandpa...:bawling: 

Edit: Even him...:bawling:

what happened?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

any update on the livestream? 

what happened?

Spoiler

His grandfather died. His father died too. His grandfather was killed by HP’s dad. But before all of this HP got arrested, Grandfather slaps HP.

Something is definitely wrong with Hwa Pyung. Ah next episode! 

Edit:Okay. Maybe his grandfather did not die, but Something is wrong with Hwa Pyung.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

Hide contents

His grandfather died. His father died too. His grandfather was killed by HP’s dad. But before all of this HP got arrested, Grandfather slaps HP.

omg 

Spoiler

that's his whole family gone. i fear for the bottled resentment HP will drown in. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ep 11 is so sad... please writer-nim can we have a happy ending for all of them...

Edited by gongcha
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

omg 

Hide contents

that's his whole family gone. i fear for the bottled resentment HP will drown in. :(

Something really had happened.

Literal Translated Title: Park Ll Do in Yoon Hwa Pyung’s body?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

looks like a PID possession. he couldn't touch the crucifix, and his right eye's bleeding?

HP's wearing that black band on his arm, so someone definitely died, but there's another person on that hospital bed. so the person who died could either be his dad or grandpa. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bella1025 said:

looks like a PID possession. he couldn't touch the crucifix, and his right eye's bleeding?

HP's wearing that black band on his arm, so someone definitely died, but there's another person on that hospital bed. so the person who died could either be his dad or grandpa. 

Based on the trailer, the possessed voice did say something along the lines of “He say that the kid is his, he will never leave the body.”...Plus...Hwa Pyung did say that “Park Ll Do is too strong, let’s not call or see each other anymore.” To Choi Yoon. It sucks that the trio’s relationship is in danger again :mellow:

• Like 1

I succumbed and will be back after watching this episode with subs. I couldn't watch last night's episode live. :mellow:

Will try to recap tonight (if possible)

Edit:

So...still confused about the whole PID thing but at least we know a bit more of his history and how PHJ has such a close relationship with PID. [That whole scene when the truth about PID was revealed as a real life person and what he did was an eye opener]

Then I feel that the whole paranoia about PID and suspecting everyone as PID is not good for HP's psychological health - what more if it ended up the he himself is PID!

GY is one tough detective. She can go into dark buildings and lonely corridors with just a flashlight. I would have started trembling and praying the moment I was inside....

To be continued.

Edit: Why are all the dramas I am watching this week causing me to sob buckets!

Haraboji!!!!

Double tragedy for HP and it is becoming more real that PID will end up going back into HP's body for the final battle.

Will definitely try to watch it live tonight.

• Like 2

I skipped grandpa's scenes, so I want to know.. did he really die? who's the person on the bed, and is that person dead or alive? i know grandpa was still alive from being stabbed, but i dont know if he succumbed to the wound. i feel for HP omg.. i'm halfwishing grandpa doesnt/didnt really die just for his sanity's sake.

edit:

i braved and watched his scenes.. omyword.. grandpa really died. :bawling:

• Sad 2

I have watched the latest episode and i was surprised as to how fast the episode had ended. It honestly felt like i just watched this episode in like 5 minutes!

It's quite saddening, for this episode. One is someone that HP have not met for 20 years and another that have been his sole pillar, gone just like this. It's really nerve wrecking. :mellow: Hope that HP is okay.

• Sad 2

All in all... it has been a depressing week for my dramas.

I know The Guest is not meant to be a unicorn and rainbows type of drama but I really felt down after this episode.

It's as if PID is too powerful to be defeated.

It looks like the team will break up (or HP will try to break up with Mateo and GY).

No wonder PHJ is inherently evil if she closely resembles PID. She already had the mean streak in her before PID when she killed the young girl.

But my greatest fear is inching closer.

If PID will not let go of HP, the only way it can be defeated is if PID dies together with HP. The shaman can create a protective bubble so that PID cannot go into another body. I don't know if Mateo is strong enough to exorcise HP on his own. He may need Father Yang (if Father Yang is not PID)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

He may need Father Yang (if Father Yang is not PID)

Talking about him, i felt that Father Yang is like testing HP in the next episode. Hence the upside down cross scene. AH...HP or Father yang...Now i don't know who is PID exactly. But i am betting on HP haha. 

Something must have happened to HP. If not he wouldn't just give up like this.

• Like 1

OH MY HEART. :bawling:

HP, HP's papa and Grandpa.....

Based on the trailer for next episode, I would like to believe that HP is not PID at all.

What we are seeing now is that the evil are playing with the human's minds and manipulating their fears and worries at their hands in order to cast disbelief and let them waver in their faith and trust. (See what they did to grandpa. Caused HP to doubt him)

What HP is going through now is a total lost and defeat as he has completely lost his family to PID.

They wanted him completely broken!

tenor.gif?itemid=5016443

And to hear that everyone around him will die... any sane person will be broken.

I'm gonna believe that he is going solo to bring down PID so that Mateo and GY will not die.

And him covering his eyes?

That's the evil playing tricks on him. High chance playing with his mind. 

Like what they did to Mateo when he wanted to perform exorcism or to the shaman's friend.

Ok. I definitely believe!

tenor.gif

• Like 2

if you re-watch ep 1.
you will notice that the grandma was weird or interested in PID.
there is a water in her death's scene.
if she is still alive and grandpa visited her many times.

maybe she killed HP's mother.

• Like 1

Okay:joy: so I was just re watching the trailer for today’s episode. And at the last part, when HP was like. “Let’s not see or call each other again.” It kinda sounds like a break up between CY and HP. (I know he is talking about the trio. But at the same time this could also apply for the bromance. It’s like we are watching some romance)

• LOL 2

Watched episode 11. I was annoyed with HP. He was analysing and thinking on how to save the little girl and did it, but when it came to his father and grampa, all he was doing was chasing after them, without any plans, going abuji, orobuji over and over again. 

Of course, not excusing the evil PID, but the impulsive actions of HP contributed to his grampa’s and that awful death of his father. His grampa was never possessed but he was the one who told his son to kill HP. Still, why did he try to stop him in the early episodes?

I think PID is capable of jumping from one person to another. To those who missed the connection between the evil congresswoman and PID, she is his greatniece. The way she looked at her father when he was telling her about PID made me suspect, he was ‘in’ her at that time. I think we would see that she lets her father die in the next episode.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bella1025 said:

I skipped grandpa's scenes, so I want to know.. did he really die? who's the person on the bed, and is that person dead or alive? i know grandpa was still alive from being stabbed, but i dont know if he succumbed to the wound. i feel for HP omg.. i'm halfwishing grandpa doesnt/didnt really die just for his sanity's sake.

edit:

i braved and watched his scenes.. omyword.. grandpa really died. :bawling:

Yes he died. He was bleeding profusely and his head plopped to one side, as usual for KD to show someone died. You are probably referring to the evil congresswoman’s sick father.

• Like 1

Waiting through the adverts now.

I hope someone is on the thread with me. LOL

If not, I may not live recap but just give recaps at particular points.

• Like 2