Quantcast

HP and GY in car. I think they have found aboji. Hp sees a man and goers out to follow him. He goes into an office and sees a man who looks like his father. He calls out aboji. Aboji sees him, becomes shocked and runs away. HP chases and GY sees them.

HP catches up with aboji who slashes at him with a knife. His father tells him that he is a ghost devil and denies HP as his son. :bawling:

GY calls Mateo and tells him what happened. GY tells Mateo that HP is not ok.

mateo goes and finds aboji. Aboji wanted proof that he was a priest and Mateo shows him his cross.

aboji realizes why Mateo is there (PID) and puts out his knife. Mateo explains something and aboji puts down his knife. He gives the ring to aboji and asks for an rxplanation. Aboji reacts to something.

flashback

HP runs away after aboji tried to kill him. Aboji searches for him shouting PID. Aboji sees the police on the dirt road. He sees P Choi with the bay stumbling away and into a forest. Aboji shouts priest and sees p Choi had hung himself. He tried to help priest by propping him. But priest breaks dad fingers thus holding the ring. Aboji let go and priest dies looking at him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just the stills look scary. how are you folks watching this? at night? :sweatingbullets:

this month's event

I'm watching it in the morning only! :joy:

Usually I'll just watch without subs just to get the gist of what's happening despite not knowing what the actors are talking about but for this???? I can't.

My heart. My head. I just can't do it. 

• LOL 2

Back to present.

aboji keeps talking to Mateo.

the trinity meet up to discuss what Mateo found out. Aboji gave some notebooks to Mateo. Aboji talks about his wife and mother. Aboji keeps talking about PID. AN emotional talk. They don’t know who/where PID is. HP walks off, GY stand up to go to him and Mateo says he will handle HP.

[Episode just ended so this is pretty much a recap]

Bromance alert! MAteo brings HP home and he sees HP has nothing in his fridge, not even water. HP passes out and the next day, there is water and food next to HP.

Flashback:

HP mother showing HP her ring while his aboji is cleaning his ears. So happy then.

It is a really sad scene - as the Somewhere (female version) OST plays. He is lying on his futon and staring at his mom's photo on the memorial table and remembers his father saying that HP is not his son.

• Thanks 2

Next scene:

Mateo and GY are in a car headed somewhere. The arrive at a village and the moment they say PID, they get strong reactions. A halmoni tells them where HP's haraboji lives. They visit haraboji. When GY mentions PID, haraboji tells them to leave. MAteo speaks up and identifies himself as the brother of the young priest. Haraboji calms down and apologises to Mateo. The three of them are in discussion.

Flashback:

when haraboji was young and they saw someone come out from the sea. He had blood coming out from one eye and he looked like he was wearing Joseon clothes.

Haraboji gives something to the two, looks like an envelope. He keeps saying 'namja'

GY and Mateo goes and finds an old man and asks him something.

Flashback

In a  room, a man seemed to be possessed and speaking in the raspy, squealy voice. He says PID. The old man was a young boy who witnessed this.

Aboji is speaking to someone and asks him somethig, He gets kicked by the man and HP comes and pushes the man away saying he is the son of the man he kicked. Even then, aboji is still afraid of HP. HP keeps saying he is his son and aboji keeps saying he (HP) is PID.

Aboji says something that P Choi said in a raspy, squealy voice about PID before he stabbed himself in the eye. [Frustrated because I couldn't understand a thing!]

HP calls Mateo and tells Mateo that his brother was not PID. I heard Father Yang name mentioned. OOOHHH..

• Thanks 2

HP goes to his aboji's room. GY and Mateo goes back to haraboji.

[This part moves quickly as the scenes cut between HP and his aboji and then GY, Mateo and haraboji. ]

Haraboji explains something. At the same time, aboji is saying something to HP [ A lot of information seemed to have been shared - should have brushed up on my Korean!]

HP then calls his haraboji about what his father said.

Haraboji then tells the two to leave.

GY and Mateo tried to get in touch with HP. And only for Mateo to realise HP was at this place.  Mateo reveals that they met haraboji.

Aboji calls haraboji [huh?] and says something to haraboji and all haraboji keeps saying was where is he? [suspicious]

Mateo speaks with Father Yang about the past with his brother. Father Yang mentions suspicions about himself, haraboji and also HP. He tells MAteo to be careful . HP has headed back to haraboji.

Haraboji is missing and has left his phone behind. HP looks for haraboji [this suspicion popped into my head - could he be PID? PLOT TWIST?]

HP goes and searches the house. He finds a box with receipts inside.

Scene change:

Aboji leaves the building he is staying in and haraboji has found him! [Now how did he know where aboji was - hmmm]

Haraboji did not have the raspy voice but he looks possessed.

Scene change:

HP has found bus tickets. He gets a call from his aboji who says something about haraboji and PID.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GY is calling people. She meets a cobbler and asks about PID and the cobbler reveals something to her.

HP goes to aboji's place and aboji brings him in. [I found aboji's behaviour strange as he seems to be more welcoming to HP] Aboji says something to HP and apolgises. He says that haraboji is PID! {WHAAAAAAAATTTT}

HP asks where is haraboji. Aboji brings out his knife {he loves that knife!} and HP asks his aboji how he knows about haraboji.

The building manager knocks on the door and tells aboji that there is a phone call. He goes out and leaves HP in the room.

No one was on the line but there were mutterings and gibberish coming out from the phone. [I suppose if HP can see what the evil minions are doing, I am sure they can see what he is doing - and now he has revealed where his aboji is]

Aboji is now possessed (actor is so good because you can see his change in behaviour when he was possessed). Aboji heads back to his room. The manager threatens aboji about payment or he'll call the police. Aboji looks at a fire extinguisher in the corner. [Uh oh]

HP sees through his aboji's eyes and sees what he has done to the building owner. Aboji is headed back to the room.

HP receives a call from GY and aboji is behind him [me screams!] Aboji swings the fire extinguisher at HP. Aboji speaks in the raspy voice and talks about blaming HP for his wife's death etc. 

END

An informative preview - it looks like next episode, we will see HP and his aboji's story.

Overall - another good episode which I think will be better with subs. I will be back for discussions tomorrow after I have watched the episode again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a who's-PID game now. Father Yang is a heavy drinker, a funny interpretation of PID's penchant for water. Haraboji witnessed the possession 40 years ago.  HP's dark side has not been unleashed yet. This is Answer Me Horror Version. 

• Like 4

On 10/11/2018 at 4:37 PM, jeijei said:

It's a who's-PID game now. Father Yang is a heavy drinker, a funny interpretation of PID's penchant for water. Haraboji witnessed the possession 40 years ago.  HP's dark side has not been unleashed yet. This is Answer Me Horror Version. 

@jeijeiHmmmmm, you are right, am waiting for subs but my question was, where did Haraboji go? Funny that whenever HP gets the psychic vibes Haraboji also does. And when Aboji went to use the public phone, Haraboji voice was on the phone and Aboji got possessed from there. Another week to wait. Hope Mateo is prepared. 

O M G

Earlier part of the story was pretty sad for HP.

To have his own father saying he is not his son. My heart broke to thousand pieces for HP.:cry:

That look he had.. poor HP!

Episode 10 isn't that scary spooky till I need to watch my back.

But it's still pretty suspenseful to me as now we are wondering if HP's grandfather is indeed PID or just another possessed poor soul. 

So we are back to square one.

We have a suspect again and yet we still don't know if he is the real PID.

But first, we need to play the "Find the grandpa" game first!:joy:

Another week before we get to watch episode 11!

Aargh!

• Like 3

Highly recommended to watch with subs.

And WHO IS PARK IL DO begins!

I am still suspicious of the Sharing Hands organisation. And who does haraboji meet each time he heads out to the city. Plus what did Lee Sang Chul tell GY about Park Il Do?

Sigh.

• Like 3

What we know so far:

-We know that, in fact, 20 years ago, Hwa Pyung’s Grandfather also have a part in the strangulation of Hwa Pyung(Luckily it did not succeed, equally I felt that Hwa Pyung lives in place where everyone has their mask on in front of Hwa Pyung.)

-Grandfather have been lying to The trinity(Hwa Pyung w/ his past, Choi Yoon and Gil Young’s questions)

-We are starting find out more about Park Ll Do.(Which is great.)

-Grandfather is very suspicious(For now, I think that the chances of Priest yang being Park Ll Do is quite low, back to the drawing board.)

-Hwa Pyung’s Father is going to kill him, due to the hatred

Hwa Pyung has the worst fate and luck! Having a village that hates and scared of him, having his closest family member, calling him that “You are not my son.” And having his grandfather lying to his face for years. (Strangulation and Bus fare.)

I think that sadly enough, His father will die. I don’t think they will be able to save him. I just have this feeling that, this will happen and Hwa Pyung’s dark side will appear. I can’t wait! 

Grandfather! I kind of like him in the drama though :( please don’t be evil.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Plus what did Lee Sang Chul tell GY about Park Il Do?

Yeah... that scene frustrates me!

She wouldn't reveal it on the phone and leave us hanging there!!!!

Aargh!

54 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Grandfather! I kind of like him in the drama though :( please don’t be evil.

I think we all keep forgetting that grandpa is also from the family of shaman.

So that makes him a perfect host as well.

But I just hope grandpa is not evil too.

He has been the pillar for HP so far!:cry:

If he is down, I think that will break HP completely. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ahh noo, hope that both halaboji and aboji will be safe! i dont want HP to lose his family again!

But there's scene Yang priest told Mateo that all the people came to HP house that day will be under suspicion: HP, halaboji, aboji and Yang priest too!

what if Lee Sang Chul told Kil Young that PID was a priest......

• Like 3

Emotional episode!!! Who the hell is park ll do:crazy::sweatingbullets: feel like pulling my hair...i can't guess anymore lolz...but grandpa and his father both seems possessed:sweatingbullets: 

Can't wait for next week episode... Maybe things will start to clear out!:sweat:

• Like 2

Something's fishy here. My theories never gone any near to be even possible and here is even probable, so something's definitely fishy. 

But I've got this thought. We all assumed that Park Il Do is a superior demon, but what if he is a human, more, he is a medium. A man who is evil, who can see ghost, who can communicate with them and has a dark side. What if it is a person who can order a smaller spirits? The scene with a congreswoman would be more reasonable and that would mean that grandpa is Park Il Do. We technically first heard of the superior spirit from a man, who got possesed. Then this man saw Hwa Pyung, and the kid get sick. Maybe it wasn't Park Il Do either, but a minor spirit. Remember, when kid Hwa Pyung saw the ghost for the first time? Wasn't it near his grandfather? And grandpa was the only one who didn't get fased about it that much? Maybe he saw a succesor and started to prepare him? It'd also explain why grandpa become mad at the father for making Hwa Pyung doubt the only person he trusted. 

That's one creepy theory that I really hope isn't true at all. They chased a superior demon for evil things it done to innocent people and they end up with a human being that was evil and could control order demons. Too creepy. Terrifiying. 

And seriouslly, poor guy. The more you think about it, the worst it goes: he lost almost everyone, those who left either tried to kill him and run away from him or lied through their teeth. Yoon and Gil-Young has it bad, but he is like a walking tragedy. Hope both of his curently developing friendships will help him go through it and win in the end. 

Edited by bluemousie
  • Like 4

can I just say the actors/actresses were awesome acting as the possessed people :D yes even the psycho congresswoman. When that knife went through the door it scared me :grimace:

That scene was so sad when the husband hugged his son crying with the Somewhere OST playing :cold_sweat: the song sort of reminds me of Black's first OST Take Me Out

• Like 2