Quantcast

On 9/28/2018 at 4:38 PM, CI0 said:

lol Kim Jae Wook I don't think Jung Eun Chae is the one who needs an exorcism:P

This scene was not there in the drama. Was he playing around in between the shots?:D

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting . TQ
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, akiera said:

This scene was not there in the drama. Was he playing around in between the shots?:D

Choi yoon and kang gil young :wub:

• LOL 1

That little girl is good.

And she is acting in a drama which she cannot watch. LOL.

I wonder how they keep the atmosphere light for her.

• Like 1

yesss matteo and gil yoon, there is a sexual tension between them:bawling:, i want a little romance,  maybe matteo is little fall in love for her:tounge_wink::joy: our girl detective maybe will be possessed and she will want to seduce our sexy priest :scream::joy:

• LOL 1

37 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

yesss matteo and gil yoon, there is a sexual tension between them:bawling:, i want a little romance,  maybe matteo is little fall in love for her:tounge_wink::joy: our girl detective maybe will be possessed and she will want to seduce our sexy priest :scream::joy:

Even just a little romance between matteo and gil young, i'll be really happy

Mateo! He got overwhelmed by the spirits. :cold_sweat:

Lagging stream....urghhh

EDIT: Looks like another good episode and it looks like the team is finally together in their mission. But I need subs to fully understand the information the little girl is giving them.

The little girl saw her father meeting someone - who could be Park Il Do. I can see the silhouette of a man.

Spoiler

Looks suspiciously like Father Yang

And they have ruled out Park Hong Joo as Park Il Do..... they asked the little girl to say what she sees when she met PHJ

And we meet HP's dad who seems to still want kill HP? (not too clear - need subs)

Note to self to avoid tunnels in Seoul.

PHJ met PID (could not see the human form as it mutated into demon form in front of her)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Mateo! He got overwhelmed by the spirits. :cold_sweat:

Lagging stream....urghhh

I’ve watched the clips on naver yup. It’s scary! Pretty intense haha

omg. This is really a turn for the worst for the three huh. What can you expect? Knocking on the monster’s doors like that. Wow. Love it.

you know those moments that you really wanted to know what they are saying but you couldn’t understand and therefore have to wait for the subs to come out x.x and you tell yourself, “How I wish I could understand!”

• LOL 1

I'll wait for day time to watch it without subs.

My curiousity can wait. :joy:

• LOL 1

Tonight was about Mateo.

Tomorrow seems to be all about HP.

He found his mother's ring among Priest Choi's belongings.

And we will find out what HP's father has been up to.

• Like 2

You naughty children shipping Father Yoon and GY! :sweatingbullets:

Methinks PID needs a host, and it's likely HP. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

OST part 2 is coming out soon haha can’t wait!

Since I'm here so I will just leave my review here now.

I love Seo Yeon's acting in this episode,she is such a potential :D Choi Yoon acting in pain makes me feel so sad for him as he is going to suffer. No one would want to feel like they are getting stab , but for Choi Yoon he has to feel it as a permanent thing now.

I can see the chemistry between Choi Yoon and Gil Young(The Crew have spoken, for fans who love them to be together :D) Overall, it's really nice. The three are mixing together despite some fights here and there. 

It's great to see the dad after like 9 episodes haha, we will see what he have to say about Park Ll Do. Father Yang's face is like so suspiscious.

• Like 3

Me after watching episode 9:

tenor.gif?itemid=4808364

It will be tough after watching episode 10 tonight since we have to wait for another week for new episodes!

After what happened in episode 9, I'm very worried for Mateo.

The "pain" that he is getting now.

Not sure is it psychological or something. :cry:

That sure gonna eats his soul at this rate.

I wouldn't say it's prophecy, it's more like a curse that plays with the mind. 

On a side note, can I be the little girl who gets hugs from him and also get to hold his hand? 

I mean... who can resist right? :love:

As for PHJ.. She is one of those who Priest Yang had said, worshipping the devil. 

She is asking for favour from PID.... I don't think my heart can take it.

But despite all the heavy stuff in episode 9.. I gotta to say it was funny when HP and his Shaman friend went to the car workshop with the knife.

I had a great laugh for that short moment after getting goosebumps at the start of the story.

And not to forget. That look on Mateo when HP tried to stuff the talisman into his pocket. LOL

That's priceless!

P.S: I'm sorry all..  But I don't feel any "romance" between Mateo and GY. It just doesn't feel that way to me as it's really platonic between the 2 of them.

I'm more interested in the bromance between Mateo and HP.

That chemistry is undeniable!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

A nice fan edit vid I found: The Guest of a lesser god (The Guest x Children of a lesser god)

• Like 2

just finished watching episode 10, have to say this is by far the scariest episode. One thing bothering me is that if Mateo is possessed or something, he really gulped that drink hwa pyung gave him, is this any indicator? And im shocked to see hwa pyung's dad, no indicator whatsoever from the past few episodes so really caught me off guard, really excited for tonight's episode especially after that cliffhanger at the end indicating that Park Il- do is stil in hwa pyung's body (was 80% expecting it to be in the priest's body that kept chugging on the soju). CAN'T WAIT.