[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

We get to see him in more suits...not in priest clothing. LOL.

you forget the bathtub scene sans clothes......:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_on22z7yklG1uosa8ho1_250.gif

@sushilicious I've watched Voice 1 and 2,  Black and children of the lesser god.

I love all however Voice 2 is a bit frustrating to watch as it seems to have deviate from the purpose of having a Golden Time Team and more focus on the new troubled detective.

And as for Black, I would say the ending was disappointing for me as I expected something else.

Voice 1 is great! Because KJW is the ultimate sexy villian!

tumblr_omrlpzpRnA1qly6cno5_r1_540.gif

Aiyoooooo.... *fans self*

And the whole storyline is just great!

Children of the lesser God is another great drama! A pity when I watched, nobody sub the drama so I depended on Live Recap to get the gist and watched it without subs. 

It's more like a cult storyline so I was able to watch at night and even in the dark..... Hehehehe

I love the leads too! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, akiera said:

Lee Hana and KJW were the best two things in Voice season 1.

*cough* Jang Hyuk too *cough*

I watched Voice 1 for him but it was KJW that captivated me with his chiselled chin / jawline....

tenor.gif

I mean... his super, crazy psychotic acting as Mo Tae Gu...:phew:

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

I want KJW in a romcom. 

I'm dying for that day .

I like Kim dong wook in Radiant office  (second lead syndrome ).

73178a2dly1fvqpfnxs5pj20qe0mcwl5.jpgMatteo vs Mo tae gu ❤ 

Dpxn2RcU0AA1GCp?format=png❤❤❤

DrALAISUcAEPdZV?format=png

Spoiler

Cr. 나무@namusw00 twitter 

Yah satisfied with the end. The trinity lives to fight on!

Man writernim I know PID was all about the salt water but dang. Sad tears when he was sacrificing himself, then happy tears when the found him. Come like you trying to dehydrated. 

Was applauding the final group photo, they done good, this was a great drama. 

So crazy lady progressing in the politic world.... Season 2 anyone.....you know say her evil richard simmons going find some other superior spirit.... 

Anyways been lovely lurking and reading your posts folks. Till next time....:wub:

Terrific ending! In the end, by letting PHJ get scot free, the writer underlines one more time that humans are definitely connected to evil, the dark side. PHJ doesn't need PID/Satan to be seduced by the dark side, she is already evil and malicious.

I guess, CY saved HP when he performed the exorcism under water. Remember that water was used to help Detective Go to free him from the evil spirit.

Guest aoikarin
3 hours ago, Wotad said:

OCN is really underrated honestly they always make different and unique drama's. 

actually they are not under-rated.. but EXCLUSIVE to its members since they are pay service cable TV channel. I love their shows and I'm very grateful to be able watch their drama even though I'm not subscribed to their channel #FeelsorrytoOCNbutnoremorseactions :joy: 

I'm having difficulty to move on from the Guest right now... especially after seeing the fanart shared by @RPM I realised I really miss our HP, CY and GY!! I really wish they'll make season 2 eventhough it'll be different PD, or the movie with rating 19+ (bring it on CJ E&M!!) :D

@aoikarin same! I can't move on from guest. But am watching Voice now yet my mind is like..."Yes Mo Tae Gu...I am going to see you soon yeah!"

Mo Tae Gu who is a killer died and reborn as Mateo/Choi Yoon fated to get killed by satan but luckily he survived.:joy:

39 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

actually they are not under-rated.. but EXCLUSIVE to its members since they are pay service cable TV channel. I love their shows and I'm very grateful to be able watch their drama even though I'm not subscribed to their channel #FeelsorrytoOCNbutnoremorseactions :joy: 

I'm having difficulty to move on from the Guest right now... especially after seeing the fanart shared by @RPM I realised I really miss our HP, CY and GY!! I really wish they'll make season 2 eventhough it'll be different PD, or the movie with rating 19+ (bring it on CJ E&M!!) :D

Underrated in the sense TVN and JTBC shows are alot more known and noisy if you get what i mean?

OCN has as good shows but not as high rating's. 

Just watched last two episode.... Too sad now to bid goodbye to our lovely trio...i m satisfied with ending...so it was grandpa after all:sweatingbullets:  very sad to see yun hwa pyung suffering but atleast nobody died!!! They find hwa pyung in the end that's satisfying thank god it was not left to viewers imagination!!! We definitely need season 2 with our leads!! Cast was was perfect for this show...n our wookie brother did great:wub: 

Guest aoikarin

I'm happy than CY finally broke the curse of Devil's prophecy. He survived after doing his third exorcism.. Yippeeeeeee! :relaxed:  I'm touched where CY prayed to the GOD acknowledging his limit, weaknesses and asking for help to fight against the devil even it meant he will die because of the curse. For me, the last exorcism in the sea was the most beautiful scene in ep 16. I think somehow, CY 's last exorcism was very powerful that he broke the curse, changed to sea water into a holy water that made PID was kicked out of HP's body. While HP with his psychic power, he kept being conscious instead of taken over by PID, and refusing PID to re-enter his body (after exorcised out of his body) while he's in the water.

However, at the end of the show, it's shown that HP's not sure whether PID is still entrapped in his body. The end is just like the beginning where he believed he was possessed once by PID when he was little. I really need fanfic now! I don't mind someone will write him even the story is similar to HP where PID left a fragment of his soul in HP or HP as a horcrux :tounge_wink:

My second fave scene is the ending part.  Where's no dialogue... Smiling HP and Teared up faces of CY and GY with happiness seeing HP is alive was so touching! The reunion of the three is very beautiful. Their eyes and facial expression are soooooo beautiful!!! 

My third fave scene is the scene of CY and GY in the car after a time jump. GY talked banmal to CY whileCY is still talking jondaemal to his "Noona". Both are so cute when they found out they think alike, bought beef for HP. :blush:

My favourite scene from episode 16.

tumblr_phl30vyrQL1qbmdgqo6_500.gif

tumblr_phl30vyrQL1qbmdgqo2_500.gif

tumblr_phl30vyrQL1qbmdgqo3_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_phl30vyrQL1qbmdgqo4_500.gif

tumblr_phl30vyrQL1qbmdgqo5_500.gif

The bromance is real.. :heart:

Mateo's perseverance to perform his last exorcism to save HP.

HP seems to in return using his psychic power to save Mateo.

Just seeing this scene is enough to bring me to tears..... :tears:

>>> Thanks to wooyoungbby from Tumblr for the beautiful gifs.

The trio...I don’t think I ever say this, but if they are ever a KPOP Group, i will bias over everyone (HP vocals, CY guitar, GY with the bass)

tumblr_phkab0e3GQ1vpmpmko1_500.gif

Cr Wouriqueen

This is like my favorite part of bts.

tumblr_pgvak9qQw51uicckao1_400.gif

Cr Samajet

Hahaha shopping around tumblr, love all the stuff is on there.

This is the kpop Group Guest’s first debut music video it’s called A lonely drive (Just kidding don’t actually go search for it haha)

tumblr_oxyhiwkIx81vkz0npo4_500.gif

Cr to the user which I lost the name.

Guest aoikarin
12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:
Spoiler

Farewells.....

Min 0:17 when KJW said I'm Blue, She's Yellow.. Then KDW followed "RED" I'm literally yelling "me, PINK!!" :joy: I love how playful KJW and KDW! They are the best!!! I need more bromance moments for those two!! Please share fanvid of their bromance if you find one chingus!! :love: 

Archived