[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha be as open as ever if you need too. But not sure if it's allowed or not but yeah ahaha

57 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Haha.

It might be too much for me too.

I may not be able to censor some words later. LOL.

I am praying now for clear connection. And hopefully Mateo has helped my prayers....

I am streaming tonight! I will help filling some parts in! :lol:

22 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

A joke. When I first joined, I was wondering who is Richard Simmons till I typed a cursed word and realised.. it auto changed! 

Me too! Was wondering why my comment suddenly got "Richard Simmons" in the sentence. When I looked carefully, it was because of my so-called curse --> pissed off

LOL :joy:

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am streaming tonight! I will help filling some parts in! :lol:

Me too! Was wondering why my comment suddenly got "Richard Simmons" in the sentence. When I looked carefully, it was because of my so-called curse --> pissed off

LOL :joy:

Thank you as well! (Cause I can only watch clips of it so haha)

Then I should try it and make a laugh out of it huh? Haha

@akiera haha, I kind of prefer actors to act in heavier genre, cause it kind of brings out their full potential when it comes to acting.

I really liked the concept of PID, it’s so gooood!

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Tonight is a good opportunity to try it out! Some of us might unknowingly cursing tonight! Oppsss! :vicx::phew:

Haha then you will see a string of richard simmons haha

2 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

so... anyone know when’s the wrap up party? there should be one right? :w00t: 

oh oh, @Dramanoona @ellelyana88 I’ll be streaming too! I’ll be your back up in case there’s some scenes you missed out :D

They wrapped up yesterday though like the crew. Party based on the viewerships. A grand party i see haha. After the party they start thinking of a sequel. 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@akiera haha, I kind of prefer actors to act in heavier genre, cause it kind of brings out their full potential when it comes to acting

Me too.  i just want him to act in a non-priestly/non celibate role. Otherwise, it feels like the character is off limit even for the leading lady/guy. I know its such a shallow thought but still. He can still do intense melo roles and break our hearts all the way. Have you seen KJW in "Another Way" with So ye ji?

9 minutes till air time hahaha imagine the trio are watching it togther wuth us cause they are done with the project haha

@akiera "The character is off limit even for the leading lady/guy":joy:

Actually no, i first found out about him through Antique. I watched that movie because of Ju Ji Hoon. Then i was like hm..This guy looks nice. Then some how i never watch any other of his shows. Somehow i didn't watch voice,but i know of his infamous charater that @mrsj3n really liked. Mu Tae Gu (Low key i just watched the last episode for KJW) 

Somehow it turns around and i saw KDW in along with the gods haha then *snap* i'm a fan of KDW. Then later on realises that KDW is working with KJW for this series and they were in coffee prince. Such a small world.

KDW used to be so skinny! Like his jawline is to much for me. But now,oh. I love his face haha. KJW is still the same.Sexy.With the black nails and long hair *cough* can't believe i just said that. Haha

Begun!

Recap again from when the Trinity were kids and the exorcisms.

[I can literally see Mateo getting older and more tired as the episodes pass]

[I will miss the OST too]

The end has begun!

Scene of the man with the golf club trying to get to his family.

GY pushes into a hospital room.

GY says to quickly find F Yang.

Mateo is talking to F Yang and now he starts his exorcism prayer. He holds the cross towards F Yang but you can see he is struggling as he tries to speak the words. He walks towards F Yng who looks on impassively.

HP runs up and tells him to stop.

HP is now talking to F Yang and asking about his grandfather. He talks about his family.

I think the other two are getting an inkling of what HP is up to.

Father Yang is speaking now. (They are all still on the roof.)

There are interspersed scenes with the possessed attacking people.

F Yang suddenly shouts.

He is on the edge of the roof.

He says something about today. He raises his arms in the air.

And he falls backwards. EEEEKKK.....

And smooooooshhhhh!

Suddenly the possessed come to their senses.

Archived