[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

Guest aoikarin
16 minutes ago, onlyash said:

Thank you so much @aoikarin

HP and CY's bromance is too precious for words :heart: Someone on Twitter was like the drama is a love triangle with GY and CY fighting for HP lol.

I would love to see KJW and KDW in a buddy cop drama.And KJW and JEC in a romcom.

OMO!! I love want to see them together something like Tokyo Dogs Japanese Dorama! It will be great! I can't get over their bromance until now.

13 minutes ago, onlyash said:

I was so pissed off when Park Hong Joo didn't get any punishment.But then I started wondering that whether they spared her on purpose so that they can have an S2.

Also I kept biting my nails throughout the drama because I was worried that one of the trio might die.I was like,'No!!! Not CY!! Then Not HP!! Not GY!! 

Thankfully all the three made it out alive

Actually I'm glad that they don't kill PHJ's character so it's possible that we can get another season or at least a movie plot to begin with. I want the untouchable PHJ in high position create another chaos out there and our trio will fight her and her minions. I'm so glad that three of them are alive.. I was just like you... GY.. you can't die! CY.. NOOOOO! You have to stay ALIVE! and ANDWEEEEEE Hwa PYUUNG AAAAH.. don't be silly.. NOT YOU! Don't leave baby CY and GY noona alone!! It's very dramatic and unforgettable ending though. Three of them because of PID they became orphans. Because of PID they are from strangers and become like a family, brother and sister. Beautiful story! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@aoikarin Yo! So I found a movie on KDW that really blasted my eyes with love. 

Andddd. Boy, I just saw a photo today. It was a interview during the coffee prince era, I’m not too sure but this is what I see apparently when KJW and KDW jokes around, KJW will ‘bobo’ KDW (?) And KDW said that if it’s ‘bobo’ I can still accept it (face red, screaming) but he (KJW) will touch my (KDW) thigh and sometimes it got caught by paparazzi (It’s like a natural thing)  The MC ask “So what level are you guys on right now?”  (Couple Laughs)

*KDW looks at KJW touching his own chin, KJW adjusting his clothes*

^Add that on the ship :ph34r:

Thought that you guys went in active already, seems like it’s still going strong haha

@onlyash HI Ash! I too am new here! I dedicated this account to this drama! Hence the profile pic and the banner! Let’s hope that a season 2 will appear soon! Now i have a question, which will be your bias? Hwa Pyung or Choi Yoon? (Let’s count bromance aside) haha! 

Guest aoikarin
23 hours ago, akiera said:

Thanks @Cache Sand:) 

Anybody has the video of their VIP premiere? I only saw a bit were KDW was taking heart from KJW's shirt.:D

you mean this? i'm looking for the full length video too

A better angle of the heart scene

And something about F22 that made everyone laugh (It makes me wonder if KDW knows how to speak English?) There are some videos in which he did spill out some English (There is one that he said  a sentence)

I don’t think there is, considering this particular event isn’t for the press but for the fans instead, and I don’t see a lot of fan videos covering this event.

COVERING AN AFTER DRAMA INTERVIEW FROM KDW

So it’s in Chinese but will try to translate it. (Not all of the articles are with me, so it’s not complete)

(Me while reading it:They are so cute omg) 

So during the filming, the three jokingly talk about season 2 and they discuss on what powers they wanted...(They are like children)

(Another part of the article)

Before hand, the trio already know who PID was. At first, the director and the writer did not wanted them to know. But the three demanded for it or else they won’t shoot. Upon hearing it, the director has no choice but to tell them.

To the question of did HP’s exorcism succeeded? KDW said that he never ask the writer so he doesn’t know, he feels that HP doesn’t know where PID went after. It could still be in HP himself or at the sea or if PID still lives, he himself (KDW) personally also feel that PID actually did not vanish...He could be still around.

Add Ons:

During the interview, it can be seen and heard that KDW is sick and had not recovered from sickness. It was because that exorcism scene, he had to stand in there (Sea)for 8 hours and then it rained and it became cold.

KDW jokes a lot on set too. Because it was physically, mentally tiring. (So boast up the atmosphere with his jokes haha) when he is tired he would just stare at KJW (ah bromance)

KDW stated even though the guest has ended in his opinion, but he feels like it will return, it has not ended. He just doesn’t know when and who he will come back as (Hints of a next season?)

Guest aoikarin
30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Andddd. Boy, I just saw a photo today. It was a interview during the coffee prince era, I’m not too sure but this is what I see apparently when KJW and KDW jokes around, KJW will ‘bobo’ KDW (?) And KDW said that if it’s ‘bobo’ I can still accept it (face red, screaming) but he (KJW) will touch my (KDW) thigh and sometimes it got caught by paparazzi (It’s like a natural thing)  The MC ask “So what level are you guys on right now?”  (Couple Laughs)

Thought that you guys went in active already, seems like it’s still going strong haha

share me the link @sushilicious please!! I've been busy rewatching the guest actually.. hahahhaa. I found the running drama I've been watching were boring and became uninteresting.. The Guest has leveled up my expectation for Kdrama now. :joy:

I saw lots of KDW and KJW photoshoots on IG.. They look super gorgeous!! KDW looks so boyish and cute.. I can't believe he's 35 already!! While KJW looks like "more handsome and beautiful improved Takashi Sorimachi V.18" (LOL).. Very handsome and masculine. Can't take off my eyes of them.. I'm waiting for new interview pics for Jung Eun Cha... I feel it's not fair for her who worked as hard as the other two lead actors. And I'm waiting for kind souls who will interpret their interviews too and post them around on IG. 

Btw I'm not active on twitter.. can you help me to post here any interesting post about our trios? Thanks million!

@sushilicious those videos are awesome!!! I couldn't stop laughing how playful KDw is.. and the way he said F 22.. LOL he sounds like a fastfood vendor shouting for the queue number when their TV screen is broken :joy:

35 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

OMO!! I love want to see them together something like Tokyo Dogs Japanese Dorama! It will be great! I can't get over their bromance until now.

That would be amazing.I have seen Tokyo Dogs and I can actually imagine the Kim Wook duo nailing it in the K version if one is ever made.

35 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

Actually I'm glad that they don't kill PHJ's character so it's possible that we can get another season or at least a movie plot to begin with. I want the untouchable PHJ in high position create another chaos out there and our trio will fight her and her minions. I'm so glad that three of them are alive.. I was just like you... GY.. you can't die! CY.. NOOOOO! You have to stay ALIVE! and ANDWEEEEEE Hwa PYUUNG AAAAH.. don't be silly.. NOT YOU! Don't leave baby CY and GY noona alone!! It's very dramatic and unforgettable ending though. Three of them because of PID they became orphans. Because of PID they are from strangers and become like a family, brother and sister. Beautiful story! 

Oh yes!! PHJ can wreck havoc and our Ghostbuster trio will bring her down.This can be a damn good plot for S2.If S2 does come then I want some friendly moments with trio along with the Ghostbusting.

I was dreading that CY will die due to the curse and then all of a sudden HP was planning to sacrifice himself.Then Father Yang was like,'Two of you will die' and I was afraid that HP and CY will die leaving GY alone.:bawling:Towards the end of the last episode I was upset over HP but he turned out to be alive and I was overjoyed.

Really!! PID was the one who took away everything from them and ultimately he was the one who brought them together as an inseparable family.

35 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@onlyash HI Ash! I too am new here! I dedicated this account to this drama! Hence the profile pic and the banner! Let’s hope that a season 2 will appear soon! Now i have a question, which will be your bias? Hwa Pyung or Choi Yoon? (Let’s count bromance aside) haha! 

Same pinch!! Even I created this account coz I wanted to discuss the drama.

Ummm its a tough question but my bias is Choi Yoon.I loved KJW in Voice.And I also have a soft corner for mysterious, soft ,emo and angsty boys and CY did fit the bill lol

40 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

A better angle of the heart scene

And something about F22 that made everyone laugh (It makes me wonder if KDW knows how to speak English?) There are some videos in which he did spill out some English (There is one that he said  a sentence)

I don’t think there is, considering this particular event isn’t for the press but for the fans instead, and I don’t see a lot of fan videos covering this event.

COVERING AN AFTER DRAMA INTERVIEW FROM KDW

So it’s in Chinese but will try to translate it. (Not all of the articles are with me, so it’s not complete)

(Me while reading it:They are so cute omg) 

So during the filming, the three jokingly talk about season 2 and they discuss on what powers they wanted...(They are like children)

(Another part of the article)

Before hand, the trio already know who PID was. At first, the director and the writer did not wanted them to know. But the three demanded for it or else they won’t shoot. Upon hearing it, the director has no choice but to tell them.

To the question of did HP’s exorcism succeeded? KDW said that he never ask the writer so he doesn’t know, he feels that HP doesn’t know where PID went after. It could still be in HP himself or at the sea or if PID still lives, he himself (KDW) personally also feel that PID actually did not vanish...He could be still around.

I feel the same.Maybe PID isn't gone truly and he is still around.That leaves the door open for another season

Add Ons:

During the interview, it can be seen and heard that KDW is sick and had not recovered from sickness. It was because that exorcism scene, he had to stand in there (Sea)for 8 hours and then it rained and it became cold.

Oh damn!! Poor KDW:cold_sweat:.That underwater sequence was no cakewalk and I hope he recovers soon.

KDW jokes a lot on set too. Because it was physically, mentally tiring. (So boast up the atmosphere with his jokes haha) when he is tired he would just stare at KJW (ah bromance)

MY BROMANCE SHIP IS SAILING LMAO:joy::heart::glasses:

Okay is it only me or did anyone else too feel that the connection between HP and PID was similar to the connection which Harry and Voldemort shared? Just like Harry who could see into Voldemort's mind,HP could see into PID's.And Harry was Voldy's horcrux and he believed that he had to die in order for Voldy to die but he survived.

Same goes for HP.Though he wasn't a horcrux but he felt he would go dowm with PID and ended up surviving.

Even their initials are same lol.Harry Potter.Hwa Pyung.

@aoikarin I honestly think that this movie is like some sort of KDW’s Dirty past haha, because you can’t find it anywhere, nor wiki actors filmography as well! But it’s called A Nyphm of a lamp. KDW plays a guy who has a gangster personality even though it’s contradicting to his height. Meanwhile you have another actor who looks like he is a gangster but he has a soft spot for KDW (Yes, It’s a BL Movie. Never knew he did two! I only thought he did one!) 

There is this one scene, KDW sleeps in class, he is alone. The actor came and sit in front of him, using the time wisely to stroke KDW’s hair and attempts to kiss KDW, but he stops himself (Damn it) all while KDW still sleeping soundly. I think the movie ended off with them riding their own bikes together as the actor ask KDW “Can I kiss you?”

Another KDW’s dirty past! He did a SNL korea video, he did yoga and all that

(Sorry, But I cannot give you the links, because there isn’t one. It was all shown on a app platform that only allows me to view.)

@onlyash Yes, it looks like it haha! (Anyways, Just wanna Tell you, the mods will probably stick all of your post together, because you are not allowed to post consecutively and you are also not allowed to quote videos, they will probably remove it for you :) )

Guest aoikarin

@sushilicious @onlyash I'm greedy and indecisive.. I can't just choose one of them. For me two of them is an ITEM.. A GEM! I love their bickering, I love their lovey dovey scene, I love their moments staring each other, I love they sacrifice themselves for others. I love how they love each other like real brothers.

And I love their funny scenes:

1. I remember the scene where HP and CY to break in the possessed lady's house.. It was very funny, HP took CY to break the law. CY only told him it's breaking the law but HP was indifferent LOL  And I wonder how HP get himself a skill to unlock other people's door :joy: he's so naughty!

2. Another funny scene, HP dragged CY into another trouble. The push and pull incident with the passerby who thought HP and CY were bullying the possessed lady. HP told them to be careful not to touch CY since he's a priest.. a good person. HAHAHHAHAHA

3. HP lied to the police that he was EMMANUEL and he made CY to agree along his lies too .... It's so funny that CY was trying so hard to avoid what HP lied to the officer, and ended up suspected as a fake priest HAHHAHAA. 

4. HP loves to tease CY "handsome priest" Indeed CY is a very handsome priest. 

5. CY always talking jeondaemal with HP and GY and expect them to treat him with same respect too since they always talk banmal to him. but at the end he has to accept his fate since he's the magnae, HP is Hyung while GY is a noonna.. HAHHAHAHA 

6. HP came to CY's house bring an amulet and force it to him... HAHAHAHA.. I couldn't stop laughing watching that scene. HP is so recklessly cute.

7. The scene where they are mad to each other alternately that CY refused to pick up HP's calls and alternately HP refused to pick up CY's calls.. but ended up be good friends again and visit each other's house.. BTW none of the boys visit GY's house. 

Please add more some enjoyable moments to the list if you have some

@aoikarin I think my favorite scene was when CY yells to the sky saying to save this man(HP). Like the Chinese vid, I kept on changing ‘This Man’ to ‘My Man!’ 

(Abit out of the topic)

But I Love when Yuk Gwang held the knife and enter the car repair shop. Just Nonchalantly holding a knife “Boy, I don’t look like a murderer at all!”

giphy.gif

HP just follows like “Yeah...Don’t ask me why I’m here, I just wanted a hammer.”

Oh! And Seo Yeon telling Choi Yoon “You shouldn’t have fallen for Hwa Pyung.” (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Guest aoikarin
18 minutes ago, onlyash said:

Okay is it only me or did anyone else too feel that the connection between HP and PID was similar to the connection which Harry and Voldemort shared? Just like Harry who could see into Voldemort's mind,HP could see into PID's.And Harry was Voldy's horcrux and he believed that he had to die in order for Voldy to die but he survived.

Same goes for HP.Though he wasn't a horcrux but he felt he would go dowm with PID and ended up surviving.

Even their initials are same lol.Harry Potter.Hwa Pyung.

yup, we discussed it earlier in the drama before. Hwa Pyung is A HARRY POTTER, GY is hermionne with her beauty and wits.. even they have same temper.. HOT BLOODED BRAVE GIRL! CY is not RON.. but in term of loyalty yes they are similar. I remember RON was described as a tall, eyecatching red head boy and grew into a handsome man. Perfect, just like CY's description. Anyway i love the trio in The Guest just like trio in Harry Potter. I really don't mind if in season 2 HP will become PID's horcrux since PID was once trapped in his body though. HP has a scar too now just like Potter (his eyes). 

1 minute ago, aoikarin said:

yup, we discussed it earlier in the drama before. Hwa Pyung is A HARRY POTTER, GY is hermionne with her beauty and wits.. even they have same temper.. HOT BLOODED BRAVE GIRL! CY is not RON.. but in term of loyalty yes they are similar. I remember RON was described as a tall, eyecatching red head boy and grew into a handsome man. Perfect, just like CY's description. Anyway i love the trio in The Guest just like trio in Harry Potter. I really don't mind if in season 2 HP will become PID's horcrux since PID was once trapped in his body though. HP has a scar too now just like Potter (his eyes). 

YESSS!!! CY is to HP what Ron was to Harry.Both are soul brothers.And GY totally fits the description of Hermione.

PHJ is Bellatrix Lestrange for sure.Cruel and crazy.

Guest aoikarin
12 minutes ago, onlyash said:

YESSS!!! CY is to HP what Ron was to Harry.Both are soul brothers.And GY totally fits the description of Hermione.

PHJ is Bellatrix Lestrange for sure.Cruel and crazy.

oh MY Gosh!! Now i remember Bellatrix.. yes she's similar to PHJ hahaahhaa. I think writer nim is biggest fan of HP too.. I don't mind if writer makes more characters based on HP.. It's fun to watch the GUEST, HP's Korean's version.. it's creative and very addictive to watch too. However.. what if they make S2 or a movie with other casts?? will you watch it? Just like Voice S2. They changed JH with LJW. For me KDW, KJW and JEC are HP,CY and GY. I really can't imagine if they change the actors. Maybe my feeling for The Guest S2 will change. But if they go on S2 with same actors.. YEEEAAAAYYYYY!!! LEt's throw another party in the thread..:tounge_wink:

btw its so funny that they forced the PDnim to tell them who PID is or else they boycotting the shooting?? HAHAHAHAH they are so naughty! I love the bunch on and off the screen

14 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

oh MY Gosh!! Now i remember Bellatrix.. yes she's similar to PHJ hahaahhaa. I think writer nim is biggest fan of HP too.. I don't mind if writer makes more characters based on HP.. It's fun to watch the GUEST, HP's Korean's version.. it's creative and very addictive to watch too. However.. what if they make S2 or a movie with other casts?? will you watch it? Just like Voice S2. They changed JH with LJW. For me KDW, KJW and JEC are HP,CY and GY. I really can't imagine if they change the actors. Maybe my feeling for The Guest S2 will change. But if they go on S2 with same actors.. YEEEAAAAYYYYY!!! LEt's throw another party in the thread..:tounge_wink:

btw its so funny that they forced the PDnim to tell them who PID is or else they boycotting the shooting?? HAHAHAHAH they are so naughty! I love the bunch on and off the screen

I love writernim for the HP parallels.I am an HP fan and now I am addicted to K-HP or The Guest which has ghosts too hahahaha.I couldn't miss a single episode of this drama.

Nope I won't watch it if the cast is different.Or maybe I will watch a bit out of curiosity but won't like it.You are absolutely right.KDW,KJW and JEC have lived their characters as the Ghostbuster trio and I can't imagine anyone else in their place.

Of coz.We will throw a grand party if S2 comes with the same cast:love:

Man I am imagining the scene in front of me where our naughty trio force PDnim to reveal PID's identity and poor PDnim has to give up at the end :joy::joy:They are such adorable dorks

@sushilicious Ah!!! Those fanarts and caps:love::love:Sinbunim can also become a gorgeous Vampirenim:love:

Psh hahaha, did you catch their bts vids @onlyash? You can see their playfulness haha, Gil young the yellow power ranger, Choi Yoon the blue power ranger and lastly HP the leader! Red power ranger.

Trying to find out if CY have any post drama interviews, and all I found are pictures of Moo-Ryung , daum and a comic of how Choi Yoon starts to have bunny ears and tail and ended up turning into an actual bunny who is sleeping beside HP. How cute.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17008821&memberNo=1005482

(No wonder Gramps is PID look at the link! Gramps awoken from the ambulance and walk out on his own!) and that link is also a good place to get Wallpapers haha

Archived