[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

OMG! Priest Yang jumped off the rooftop, killed himself!

He said those trio are so pitiful, their fate did not changed.

The original plan was to have all the people in the village murdered. But the plan changed. Today only one person will die and he jumped off!

Hmm.. So, will Haraboji be the finale?!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Trinity run down to look at F Yang.

Mateo bends down and F Yang is somewhat alive.

He says something then....gone..

[I suppose I should warn people that there are spoilers galore]

GY  suddenly says haraboji and runs into the hospital. Mateo is still kneeling infront of F Yang.

GY runs to the family with the golf club father.

HP finds his haraboji in the hospital and he is relieved his grandfather is ok.

[I know this is not the end. ....yet]:blink:

GY and the other two are at the seaside. GY asks if it is really the end. HP mentions YK.

Looks like the Trinity are splitting up. HP is saying farewell. GY goes to her car and is leaving. HP speaks to Mateoa and says it must have been tiring.

Mian. Not using spoiler tags.

GY and Mateo leave.

HP is walking along the road to Mateo's old house. He remembers Priest Choi saying something. He wakes up and he is beside haraboji. [Please don't tell me haraboji is end game] Haraboji wiggles his finger and he is conscious. He is mumbling something.

Mateo is sitting in front of the other priests. Ithink they are pronouncing judgement?

Someone called out to Mateo and passes him something from F Yang. It's an envelope of photos. Mateo remembers something he said as he was dying.

GY is at home and looking at her mother's stuff. She talks about PID being gone. [I realise that the production team also saves on the sets for the homes of the leads. very austere and simple] GY is crying and saying 'mianhae' over and over.

GY meets up with Mateo after he calls her.

[In any other case, it would have been  a date. LOL]

They are talking about HP. GY talks about her mother.

[Not worthy of a 19+ rating ....yet]

LOL... I think Mateo asks since when did GY start talking in banmal.

GY wakes up to HP's call. [In any other drama, this would be a love triangle. LOL]

HP tells GY that haraboji is conscious.

HP and haraboji are back home. Haraboji just called HP 'ajusshi' [I am getting a really really bad feeling about this]

[Mateo's prayers must have worked because my streaming is wonderful today. No lag!]

Hp is at a lighthouse by the sea and he poured soju. He calls out YK.

And he asks where is he. {Solma, not YK!]

Mateo calls him as he walking down a street. Looks like he is back in the village (?)

HP remembers Mateo telling him that YK went back to the house.

[I think I am getting my question answered!]

Ad break.

Archived