[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why they keep on dragging seriously i have lost interest lolz and even skipped last ep....just read recap provided by dramanoona....if this show ends without proper ending i will loose my mind...arghhh ....i don't mind season 2 with new story or new leads but cliffhanger ending i hate it....i hate such shows where they drag things to next seasons:unamused:

After watching with subs...

VUdLlDsKlQi5i.gif

They should change the title to The Guess.

Endless guessing and still guessing at episode 15.

Everything points back to 20 years ago.

Geez.. Why 20 years ago?

Father Yang said it all started 20 years ago and at the hospital.

The old priest said that Father Yang changed 20 years ago and he saw him in raincoat with dirt. 

And then there's Mateo and HP who might sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

tenor.gif?itemid=5526482

Aargh!!!!!!!!

7Nto.gif

20 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

After watching with subs...

They should change the title to The Guess.

Endless guessing and still guessing at episode 15.

Everything points back to 20 years ago.

Geez.. Why 20 years ago?

Father Yang said it all started 20 years ago and at the hospital.

The old priest said that Father Yang changed 20 years ago and he saw him in raincoat with dirt. 

And then there's Mateo and HP who might sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

Aargh!!!!!!!!

I haven't watch it yet, but i sense that the writers has a theme "What goes around comes around" and "Fate can never be changed" they are starting the story with what happened 20 years ago, and they are going to end it with the same incident 20 years ago.

Like i have said before, Someone has to die in the name of peace( pun intended cause HP's name meant peace), so i wouldn't like not throw out that they will not die. But of cause i wish them the best, cause Mateo and HP have to be together more than just friends *cough*  :ph34r:

I think there would be a best outcome, and that's they are all alive, but the trio will break as in they will become a different being.They will not be as close anymore. That's the best to me, i doubt after the incident they wouldn't change

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

Agreed.

It's like unfinished business for PID.

But I really don't understand and can't connect the dots anymore.

Let's just let it flow freely, and not thought about it anymore. Because tonight is the last and the ending is fixed. Just wish for them the best that they survive and happy.

Spoiler

Btw. don't tell me the ending for PHJ is that she went overseas and never to be seen again

How dare Yang lecture about the fate of the three, as if he's so sure that they're destined to die back then. What if their fate is to end PID? 

Hwa Potter is going to use his shaman roots to seal PID, in his own body perhaps. 

Nevertheless I'm forgiving OCN bc my  cutiepie Korean doctor is back next week for God's Quiz Season 5. Muhahaha more dead bodies. 

Missed the truck of doom in last night's recap. LOL....

So the Trinity have nothing to lose now.

GY most likely suspended. Mateo may be excommunicated and HP driven to find his haraboji....

So I am expecting to have a people will die ending..which may include our leads.

WIll be ready tonight!

PS. Still got goosepimples at the ending....even with subs.

But I would say this was the weakest episode for me....

Was rewatching episode 14 after finishing last night’s episode with subs and then I wondered if we’ll ever find out what’s “still at the house,” and if we’ll ever find Yuk Gwang’s body and if Park Hong Joo’s just going to get away by running abroad... wait there’s more question but I can’t remember because there’s still so damn much unanswered stuff going AND TONIGHT’S THE FINAL *screams*

but no seriously, at the very least can they just reveal what’s still at the house and how did it even get there? 

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

When PY says “Your fate has not been changed.” I reckon what he meant was this

CY’s fate that he should have die, if it haven’t for GY’s mother

GY I think she as well was fated to die, but HP stops her from entering

I missed the part about CY, what happened?

GY’s mother was the policewoman who was among the first to get killed. I thought HP stopped her son from entering. A sullen young man carrying headphones?

How could I mistake a girl for a guy:)?

19 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Hohohoho...

Anyone wants to write down questions we hope will be answered tonight?

For me:

1. What was it that YK found and F Yang reburied?

I have many!

2. Who killed HP's mother and grandmother?

3. When did Father Yang worship the devil?

4. Where is YG?????

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

I missed the part about CY, what happened?

GY’s mother was the policewoman who was among the first to get killed. I thought HP stopped her son from entering. A sullen young man carrying headphones?

How could I mistake a girl for a guy:)?

Hehehehehe.....

That's GY. 

@ellelyana88 I love that pic of them. I like to think she has more "balls" compared to the guys hence the pose. :lol:

@pamperedpanda welcome to The Guess!

Let's see if all the questions will be answered in 1 episode.

16 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I have many!

2. Who killed HP's mother and grandmother?

3. When did Father Yang worship the devil?

4. Where is YG?????

5.Who Is PID?!

6.Why kidnapped Gramps?

7.HP’s powers will it be useful?

8.What will happen to the mother and the children?

9.WILL HWA PYUNG DIE?!!!

Honestly I find that this episode is quite okay, but the part where Choi Yoon faints And then we cut to the car, that part I was a little disconnected.

The convo with PY and CY. I kind of like it. Can’t wait for tonight!

@maribella if HP did not stop her, she will enter the house and die. I think PID didn’t plan that.

26 minutes ago, sushilicious said:
Honestly I find that this episode is quite okay, but the part where Choi Yoon faints And then we cut to the car, that part I was a little disconnected

THIS. THIS. I feel like the editing went slightly off? Not that I want them to drag out the episode more on how the hell Kil Young and Hwa Pyung managed to drag him into the car ^_^ but it could've been edited better imo!

@mrsj3n if we end up not getting any answers we can always turn into deranged zombies and wait in front of writer-nim's house LOL

guest15.png

[The Guest] Ep 15 spoilers, Kim Dong Wook x Kim Jae Wook x Jung Eun Chae x Ahn Nae Sang

Article: Naver 'The Guest' The truth to Ahn Nae Sang, he's the son of the first possessed person! 

1. [+167,-3]
This is a comedy? ㅋㅋ Isn't it too much to have a zombie group attack at the end? 

2. [+93,-7]
No matter how much I think about it, it's strange. Park Hong Joo went overseas all of a sudden? Not sure how the scriptwriter became a scriptwriter. I can't understand the story and its development. Don't call this a Korean version of Exorcist. How embarrassing. 

3. [+88,-3]
The story today is a mess.. Mass possessed zombies. 

4. [+70,-1]
The ghosts became zombies.. What a pity. They were possessed, but why are they acting like zombies? 

5. [+35,-1]
Is today's episode a zombie special... They are not solving the mysteries, the whole hour was about zombies. What was buried in the ground? Where did Park Hong Joo go? I was enjoying this, but today's episode was a mess.. Will they solve everything tomorrow? Scriptwriter, get to your senses. 

6. [+24,-0]
The thing that Yook Gwang found at the backyard was... Priest Yang's hidden aged kimchi from 20 years ago........!? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+23,-0]
Having one person getting possessed was more goosebumps-inducing and scarier than getting a whole group of zombies appearing~ I didn't like it when the group of zombies appeared. 

8. [+19,-0]
What's with the zombies.. I was binge watching this and watched this on broadcast for the first time today. I was disappointed. ㅠㅠㅠ Scriptwriter, what are you going to do about the ending? You've made it such a large scale..
cr

Based on what I see, I honestly don’t think HP will ask CY to do exorcism anymore, instead he is going to sacrifice himself legit. He would rather die than watching CY and GY die, because I believe he still feel guilty about what had happened in the past.

Spoiler

Hwa Pyung is just a little injured butterfly who wants to protect his friends and family despite knowing the fact that it can get him killed. He is willing to die for others...You can see, when you watch Gil Young talking to Hwa Pyung as Hwa Pyung ask her to protect Choi Yoon. That is his inner emotions coming out.shipping aside, he really cares a lot for Choi Yoon...

Archived