[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So based on the trailer. HP looks like he is worried. I think the biggest truth will come out soon, that is directly linked to what happened 20 years ago. The story eventually turns 360 degrees around back to where it all started. 

Wow they really took the “What goes around comes around” to the context of the story.

I should really sleep.

I hate to rewatch episode 1 at this hour to see what happened 20 years ago again.....

LOL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woaah the ending scene seems like a zombie movie to me!

such a bloody second last ep, i got goosebumps when the camera zooms in the possessed cop face

i do scream out loud "NOOO" when another cop finds out then releases the possessed cop and the possessed old man

(rip his family hiding in the room...) 

everything's still so unclear, guess that tomorrow's ep will spill it all! and where is haraboji? he does not show up in this ep

Just now, gongcha said:

Woaah the ending scene seems like a zombie movie to me!

such a bloody second last ep, i got goosebumps when the camera zooms in the possessed cop face

i do scream out loud "NOOO" when another cop finds out then releases the possessed cop and the possessed old man

(rip his family hiding in the room...) 

everything's still so unclear, guess that tomorrow's ep will spill it all! and where is haraboji? he does not show up in this ep

He did. He was kidnapped by PY. We saw him in the ambulance at the petrol station.

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

better PID will come out of the screen and posess you (each one of watching the show)

Honestly?

If the ending is BAD... I think all of us will become deranged like those possessed demanding explanation for that ending!

Anyone know of the writer's track record for his writing on the ending?

Is it always good?

Some how his name rings a bell to me and often..  I wanna throw something at the writer after watching the ending.... LOL

9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Honestly?

If the ending is BAD... I think all of us will become deranged like those possessed demanding explanation for that ending!

Is it always good?

Some how his name rings a bell to me and often..  I wanna throw something at the writer after watching the ending.... LOL

One of the writer did entourage. <=This writer kind of only have four works. I think he or she does comedy romance more. Guest is like a first for that writer.

is it just me but the two writers’s name sounds like girl names.

The second writer did entourage only.

Ps Seo Jae Won & Kwon So Ra both did entourage have you guys watched it?

2 minutes ago, akiera said:

Where are you guys watching?? Its not yet uploaded in my usual sites.

Well. If you want to watch clips. It’s on naver. They upload about 20 clips.

6 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Is it always good?

well... he was one of the writer for Jungle Fish 2 and also wrote both Family and Entourage :sweatingbullets: 

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

One of the writer did entourage. <=This writer kind of only have four works. I think he or she does comedy romance more. Guest is like a first for that writer.

Both of them wrote Entourage. Seems like they always work in pair? :blink:

2 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

writer-nim better prepare himself for an army of deranged fans on his doorstep demanding him for a better ending... heh

I will definitely sign up for this! :P

After fighting the PD, let’s just get into a group and talk about something more....interesting...

Spoiler

[KIM DONG WOOK X KIM JAE WOOK] 손 The Guest 

:tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

is it just me but the two writers’s name sounds like girl names.

The second writer did entourage only.

Ps Seo Jae Won & Kwon So Ra both did entourage have you guys watched it?

entourage is bad despite being a simple copy paste of original

Spoiler

The conversation with shaman hyung. I think he is talking about a person accepting PID on his own into his body and then killing himself. So we have two suicide bombers. Yoon expecting to sacrifice his own life and then HP preparing for the same. But Yoon death has been foreshadowed a looot so it will be more expected and so they may go other route and Make HP the sacrificial hero. After all he is the lead.

finally they will be saving the whole Korea. Didn't expected this to be an apocalypse drama though.

EDIT: what should I do to remove the spoiler tag??

I was pretty much  bored and disappointed with this ep basically bc I was anticipating more revelations on what happened in the past and a cliffhanger showdown. How will they wrap this up satisfactorily when the scriptwriter chose to make the possession large-scale?

Dammit, P(I)D trolling us.

Hello morning to you all, I think the guest will be giving us the last ost as a present to end off this series. 

Anyway, now that we are at the last part of the drama, I’m not too sure if HP will even sacrifice himself. But I think that the possibility of them having a happy ending is higher. Let’s just hope.

When PY says “Your fate has not been changed.” I reckon what he meant was this

CY’s fate that he should have die, if it haven’t for GY’s mother

GY I think she as well was fated to die, but HP stops her from entering

HP’s fate is a little different that he will not die, but he becomes the vessel if it did not transfer to someone else or if it hasn’t been repressed. I don’t think HP was fated to die to begin with, if I’m not wrong.

HP is kind of the one whom started out this entire timeline, PID (should not have any)intend to kill HP(I think). So there is still a possibility that HP might take in PID(As suggested from Yuk Gwang, RIP) and kills Himself, but before that he will have to trap PID himself first.

Just a random thought, have you guys realize that the formation that they stand every time is like indicting something?, HP is like alone, CY and GY are together, could this be a hint of some sorts? And also, does anyone know if Young HP have a scar on his face, like the current HP has?

If so, history will repeat itself. Hopefully they can break that cycle!

Archived