Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Royal Nirvana 鹤唳华亭

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DramaLover @Rose Antwi @ayang23 @cheerieK @carbonara @dancingbee @greenwatch08 @galea @Green_swan @jadecloud@fattyfingers@Sunnysunday83110 @silvianage @rosierosie @Cdrama @caranita @baiqian @Kac

You’ve got the main gist.    It was the morning court session and the first item on the agenda was the deaths of Lu Ying and his son. Before they began, the Emperor reminded CP to pay attent

Oomg after a long wait. Am so glad that they release more episodes! I never feel the drama concludes since Jan/Feb! Tho this ending might not be what I prefer but at least i feel the additional episodes allows me to find a closure to this beautiful drama and allows me to rewatch. I have been wanting to rewatch this drama recently but due to the dislike of the ending. I didnt want tk rewatch but now i think i am ready to rewatch.

@bluehibiscus, as i am not expert to hide this sentence as spoiler? Can you help to explain why the CP chose that final decision (i believe you know what i meant)?

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Cdrama said:

Is anyone see already? How is it? I am waiting patiently to be released on youtube.

I saw that it's already on Duboku, but unfortunately I need subs *sobs*

ETA:

Comments on MDL (https://mydramalist.com/72023-royal-nirvana-special) are encouraging! I wish this will be picked up by Prime, just like the original series. 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Cdrama said:

Is anyone see already? How is it? I am waiting patiently to be released on youtube.

I just finished 5 episodes. So far it is better than I expected. They really cut out a lot from the previous series, parts that explain the motivations of Xu and Gu Silin. Some of the comments by Mainland netizens had me fearing the worst as they said another scriptwriter took over when the main one (author of the novel) left due to differences of opinion. Maybe I haven’t got to those parts yet.

@Green_swan, to tag something as spoiler, highlight the text you want then click on the eye icon. I think it is better for me to answer your question after I finish watching the whole thing.

• Like 3

i binged on all 12 episodes in raw last night to 4am! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

My favs are in episode 5 to 7 because of the development of the story between our ML and FL. I rewatch these 3 episode today twice. Didn't get any properly work  done. 

There are parts I don't fully comprehend so would be great when the subs are out. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

OMG can't believe i'm seeing this couple again! Their story just killed my heart when it last stopped!! Can't believe we can see more of them now :heart: (or soon, with subs). But what I don't get is: is this all the cut parts from the previous work? Or did the actors actually got together a second time for this special release? 

• Like 2

I am new to this thread and I didn't manage to finish this drama when it aired because I really can't watch suffering and sad drama plus I heard they cut most of the good stuff but that doesn't mean I didn't appreciate the high quality of this drama. I think this drama is a work of art itself but the theme may be hard for some people to continue watching. When I heard the cuts and the final ending is released, I couldn't resist and watched it. I hope someone who finished the drama can do some review and analysis on their thoughts on the ending - I'll love to hear and read it to appreciate this drama more...

However, I have a few questions on the ending, hoping someone can help clarify...

Spoiler

1) Why did the CP commit suicide? I understand he no longer have the 'crown prince' title but does that mean death? Does he think his father will kill him? Or is he tired of all the struggles and decided to end his life? Or does he feel guilty for giving up on the title when so many people died helping him to one day be the emperor?

2) What happened to the female lead? The last scene is both the FL and ML standing together but I am thinking either the ML managed to survive and they lived outside the palace together or the FL also died and they reunited in their afterlife?

3) Do you think the emperor really did have a hand in killing the CP's uncle or is it as said in the letter, because the army was not his, they didn't help him when they were ambushed and left him to die? That is pretty sad :(

@bomnie It is all the cuts from the previous work - In order to go through censorship they have to cut large portion of the drama, including the final ending in order to air - This 12 episodes are the cuts/finale of this drama that was filmed in the original drama and are finally release to the public for closure. 

• Like 4
On 9/22/2020 at 4:28 AM, cheerieK said:

I m so excited seeing this

All the memories coming back now. 

Finally, a proper kiss!!  Can't stand those 'pecks' they pass off as kisses in a lot of the C-Dramas.  Can't wait to watch this!  Hopefully, it will be on YouTube soon :)

• Like 3
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Royal Nirvana 鹤唳华亭