Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

12 hours ago, Sejabini said:

I miss my grandmama. she must be feel very weak and lonely right now. she was always with me whenever I sick. I feel so bad that I can't be with her right now :dissapointed_relieved: I really really want to touching her hands and holding her right now :( 

awww, I pray your grandma feel better soon.

In response, I ate too much, and I am resting now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, Sejabini said:

I miss my grandmama. she must be feel very weak and lonely right now. she was always with me whenever I sick. I feel so bad that I can't be with her right now :dissapointed_relieved: I really really want to touching her hands and holding her right now :( 

aww have you tried calling her?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

aww have you tried calling her?

I called her the next morning after I posted this xixixixi.. thanks sis huggssss :blush:

my problem now is I am too lazy to go to office

• Like 2

On 8/18/2018 at 4:51 AM, halfmoonsmile said:

I am struggling to come up with a good cover letter for a job position that I want.

Google it. Seriously. There are TONS of websites out there who provide such services or templates for free. My wife just created a new C.V. and it kicks so much behind! All she did was combine a bunch of good designs. 

Keep it clean and simple, don't use fluff, don't overstate things. Good luck!

• Like 1

I am so nervous about my package :anguished:

I just realized that, that guy is too handsome from the right side of his face. I mean he is already handsome but from the right side of his face, he is too handsome :love: <~~~ is this a problem? wkwkwkkw lols yeah it is a problem for me. why must I realized this :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

If you have problems with writing essay, this problem can be easily solved by applying to a professional writing service. Besides, there are a lot of really good services nowadays. Personally, I like Paperhelp, I think it's the best paper writing service. Awesome quality for a low price. Highly recommend!

Edited by jeror
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

my problem is I need a vacation :dissapointed:

I do too. I need a vacation that is all expenses paid. I need it to be a month-long. I need it to be in a place that is full of friendly and hot people and cute animals.

• Sad 1

my problem is can't find interesting drama after finishing Ashes of Love cdrama ekwkwkwkwk.. my friend is still persuading me to watch Devilish Joy. hmmmmh

• LOL 1

On 8/26/2018 at 6:29 AM, Sejabin said:

I am so nervous about my package :anguished:

I just realized that, that guy is too handsome from the right side of his face. I mean he is already handsome but from the right side of his face, he is too handsome :love: <~~~ is this a problem? wkwkwkkw lols yeah it is a problem for me. why must I realized this :sweatingbullets:

lol!!! I saw a cute waiter, well, he was handsome!!! I looked at his ring finger, and he is already taken :(. He was quite handsome though :P.

My problem is that I am so lazy. I don't want to clean up.

• LOL 2

my problem is I am not in a mood for a relationship. someone said my thoughts and his thoughts are very different. no break event point lols :joy: but I don't care at all. I don't care sya la la la la..