Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

my problem is someone can not stop to call me since yesterday and so crazy because he keeps talk a lot and I just put my handphone on the table with speaker on but seems he can't understand that I won't talk much so I let that phone while I do some activity like play a game or play in soompi or watch movie. if he gets bored he will just end his talk.. *rolling eyes mode ON

12 hours ago, Sejabini said:

my problem is someone can not stop to call me

After reading yr problem.. i realise i have many such problems...hahahahaaaa:tounge_xd::tounge_wink::grimace::glasses:

*Being popular is indeed a problem*

my problem is I live not with human because human will understand other human's language specially if things they said have been repeated for more than 10 times. seems like I must to not only learn English but also animal's language. or Alien's language. or animal's.. any language that can be understood well. ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! I hate it when people makes me angry because I can be so evil and call people = animal. 

Edited by Sejabini
  • Like 1

a lot....can't sleep last night....heavy headache...maybe because of crying the whole day...i guess depression strike again....and today i am smiling like an idiot...being hypocrite again...pretending like nothing is going on in my life...even though i feel like dying inside

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I log out suddenly but I dont know why. And it says that I cant access this page. So before I disappear in anytime, I want to apologise for all my mistakes and thank you because I could experienced new world that though I feel like an alien here, I really want to be a good person.

55 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I log out suddenly but I dont know why. And it says that I cant access this page. So before I disappear in anytime, I want to apologise for all my mistakes and thank you because I could experienced new world that though I feel like an alien here, I really want to be a good person.

Logging out suddenly is mostly due to a problem with cookies. You can try a different browser but you can also just solve it by deleting all the cookies in your browser (found under the Settings option in your browser).

And please don't apologise. If you feel sorry for something, do better next time. If we'd all have to apologise for our mistakes, we'd need 100 pages, per person. In that case, I'd already reserve the first 200 pages for my mistakes because I've made plenty :)

Just make sure you learn from your mistakes!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Just make sure you learn from your mistakes!

@dotonly Just in case you are wondering...camelknight is joking...he's got a strange sense of humour and drama choices :lol:

But his advice on clearing cookies etc is true....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I have a problem. I am so in love to Adam Levine :flushed: so everytime I watch The Voice USA, I can't focus to people sing. instead my eyes will look for Adam Levine. his smile, his eyes, his gestures.. I am sick :dissapointed:

@dotonly what are you doing chingu? come back in here. hugggssssssss :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

@dotonly Just in case you are wondering...camelknight is joking...he's got a strange sense of humour and drama choices :lol:

But his advice on clearing cookies etc is true....

Why would I joke about learning from mistakes :)? I wasn't (or at least didn't intend to) being mean. I don't feel there's a need to apologize for every little thing. Just today that would mean I'd have to apologize for at least 5 things, among which one being my thoughts about the lady who almost ran me over when I wanted to cross the road at a pedestrian crossing.

Just try to do better the next time you're in a similar situation. So instead of wanting that woman to stop so I can tell her off, I'll just gesture at her if she stops. Perhaps the time after that (or a few times later), I'll actually smile :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@CamelKnight @triplem no no. Actually what CamelKnight say is true. I must learn from my mistakes and do better. Its just that because am a clumsy and clueless person hence the many mistakes.

Thank you for the advice.

my problem is I can't have good sleep because I have got flu :mask: ( I have a plan to go to movie theater today I want to watch Mission Impossible but seems I can't. Got headache because of less sleep) :bawling:

having mixed feelings. caught between being pragmatic and wanting to save face. caught between wanting to travel and missing the mountains but knowing that I can't right now. caught between being tired and having to work. yea, too many middle spaces.

• Like 1

I want some ice cream but I don't want to go to the store... it's too hot to go out. Even though the store is like 3 min away from my apartment.

• LOL 3

I am trying to focus on getting this new job while trying to keep my current job. I still like my current job because of certain perks such as working with kids and getting discounts off cute merchandise. However, I don't like that my hours can be cut so easily.

• Like 1

I miss my grandmama. she must be feel very weak and lonely right now. she was always with me whenever I sick. I feel so bad that I can't be with her right now :dissapointed_relieved: I really really want to touching her hands and holding her right now :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1