Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

22 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

are you really want me to twisted your face :unamused: btw.. I am curious to pinced your cheeks like :star:pinchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeddddd .. this is my new problem 

O... kay... wait ah.. coming...

r0PX14F.jpg

Woooaahhh... i changed my mind... 

Yesss... my problem now is i always like to change my mind... wawawaaaaa... ottoke?!

24 minutes ago, Sejabini said:
19 hours ago, carla_gee said:

classes will start on june 4. i am not yet psychologically ready. oh, i'm the teacher by the way

oh I feel you :anguished: when I was a student in school, I was never ready psychologically.. to attend class every morning

Uh oh... i think u have a problem now... the chingu said she/he is THE Teacher. 

My problem now is trying to relate yr understanding as a student vs a teacher....wawawaaaa

(Eh.... i suggest u start a new thread - eg. funny chatroom for fun chingus then we go chat there everyday la la la  - any problem??? hahahaaa)

On 5/30/2018 at 6:38 PM, supergal99 said:

O... kay... wait ah.. coming...woooaahhh... i changed my mind... 

Yesss... my problem now is i always like to change my mind... wawawaaaaa... ottoke?!

it is your personality. multiple personalities :confused:

Uh oh... i think u have a problem now... the chingu said she/he is THE Teacher. 

My problem now is trying to relate yr understanding as a student vs a teacher....wawawaaaa

why are you so late now :anguished:.. (as a multiple flirtatious girls) is this because of age? btw the relation is, we both, carla and I, as student and teacher, we feel that school is effecting us psychologically 

:frown:

(Eh.... i suggest u start a new thread - eg. funny chatroom for fun chingus then we go chat there everyday la la la  - any problem??? hahahaaa)

ahh!! :star: as a ancestor and full with experiences in life, you are full with ideas wkwkwkwk I like this one :love: .. but there is one more problem what will be the title of that thread? gossipgirls? :relaxed:

Edited by Sejabini
supergal99 is more flirtatious than sassy

my problem now I want to genocide my big boss and all department heads because they are useless and brainless and corrupts. they pray everyday but after pray they corrupt again (they pray to God or to who?) so genocide is the best solution for these people. these kind of people destroy my country and young generations  :expressionless:

can someone please tell me if I did something wrong by greeting some older Asian customers by asking "Hi, how are you?" with a  smile? Is it a forbidden thing? Sometimes they frown at me or even leave the store immediately. Are they offended that I dyed my hair blonde?  Are they frustrated that I speak English to them? I'm a sales associate and I want to know why they're so rude. I'm a Chinese woman with blonde hair but greets the customer when they come in (which is part of my job duties). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

can someone please tell me if I did something wrong by greeting some older Asian customers by asking "Hi, how are you?" with a  smile? Is it a forbidden thing? Sometimes they frown at me or even leave the store immediately. Are they offended that I dyed my hair blonde?  Are they frustrated that I speak English to them? I'm a sales associate and I want to know why they're so rude. I'm a Chinese woman with blonde hair but greets the customer when they come in (which is part of my job duties). 

come here.. *huggssssssss :blush: I feel you.. many people have rude to me or cold.. or everything in between lols but I don't care because I will always smile and laugh (this is my habbit) just continue to do what you think is right ^_* 

2 hours ago, Ernie said:

I have a hand held console and it doesnt have all the games it suppose to have

hi ernie.. mmm I don't really understand your problem. I hope everything is well for you :blush:

7 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

maybe it is a cultural divide or lost in translation. are these older asian customers tourist types? remember traveling outside of asia and being extremely confused by the question "hi, how are you?" and before i could respond, people would turn around. was I supposed to share how I am with a stranger? I didn't really understand.  (in my culture, we only ask "how are you?" to people we actually know... so strangers asking that was actually kind of alarming because I couldn't understand what they wanted actually)... it took me a long time to realize that it was just a courtesy statement and required no response other than "good".

also, in some cultures saying "hi" to an elder is seen as offensive as it is informal and only meant for among friends. so a more formal greeting would be "good morning/welcome .... "  "hello + madam/sir/aunty/uncle/title etc" is seen as polite in my place but hi is informal and not appropriate for elders.

so maybe you can just say "welcome to the store" and nod and leave it at that... or let them know that you would be happy to help if they need any guidance.... in my place, when you enter the store, the sales associate will give welcome + traditional greeting style and then ask if we are looking for something specific. if we say browsing, they just nod and we pass them and roam around the store. if we say that we are looking for X item, they will then guide us to that particular section location. hope that helps @halfmoonsmile good luck!

• Like 3

Why every thread that I visited (except dramas and many more) was nothing but filled with funny posts when its suppose to be serious(?) Thats why my posts became funny too. Did I missed something?

24 minutes ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Now my main problem (not counting my love life) is figuring how to make a product that people would buy. It would be great practice for my future business.

My problem now is i want to buy this, but i cant find it.

See through smart phone :blink:

RrQx7JS.jpg

(From kdrama Tomorrow With U)

8 hours ago, dotonly said:

Why every thread that I visited (except dramas and many more) was nothing but filled with funny posts when its suppose to be serious(?) Thats why my posts became funny too. Did I missed something?

Which threads? My problem now is am i also missing something?

19 hours ago, Sejabini said:

come here.. *huggssssssss :blush: I feel you.. many people have rude to me or cold.. or everything in between lols but I don't care because I will always smile and laugh (this is my habbit) just continue to do what you think is right ^_* 

My problem now is : i suspect that u r referring to me... *dum dum dum*

@supergal99 OH YOU ARE SO RIGHT :skull: how could you know? 

and anothet problems too, strangely, whenever I start to dissapeared there is a stranger will act strange like "it feels like the half part of me is gone" or something like that.. it is too strange .. I think I will dissapear just in time

Someone's problem becomes my problem.

This is my :wacko:strange.. problem

Grrrrr... 

my problem is someone from the star (and strange) is caring about my problem :star:

@halfmoonsmile : how about baking cookies or cakes? you can try to sell it.. many people always asked me to bake cookies for christmas or ed mubarak day (they want to paid me lols) but I always rejected it because I spent too much times at office. if get home I will be tired. just try it and sell to people around you first ^_* (note: what happened to your love life? you are too young!! this shouldn't be a problem ^_*)

* delete*

Edited by Guest

my problem is my mom called me to go out and to have dinner together but I CAN NOT because I must stay at office until about 9PM again like yesterday :weary: I only have one body but seems everything and everyone around need me, my attention and my caring and everything arrgggggg... I WANT TO DISSAPEAR :no_mouth: