Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... my problem right now is am too bored to work. hahahaha...

Perhaps its the right time to think about changing your hair color (those specific hair), referring to your previous post on other thread.

This is supposed to be a joke, so take it as it is, please...?

kekeke... @dotonly ~ tried hair colouring before but afterwards, was so bored with it that I wanted my streaks chopped off. hahahaha... but I am going to get a haircut done. so some change! yay!  and tip I learned from forums here: when you want to let people know that it is a joke, use emoticons and sound effects like "hahahahha" "kekekek" or ones that @supergal99 uses. :D

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @dotonly ~ tried hair colouring before but afterwards, was so bored with it that I wanted my streaks chopped off. hahahaha... but I am going to get a haircut done. so some change! yay!  and tip I learned from forums here: when you want to let people know that it is a joke, use emoticons and sound effects like "hahahahha" "kekekek" or ones that @supergal99 uses. :D

Oh right I forgot. I use a 'haha' once. Thank you for reminding me.

It's too tiring to think about whether people take what we say as just a joke or seriously. Just being yourselves is fine. I always am with the attitude that it's the other person's problem if they perceived what I said in a twisted different manner. I'll try to explain it but I won't break my head over it. Think whatever you want, I'm least bothered. @supergal99 You are such a darling. As you just said, it's not easy to have that sense of humor all days of the week. Lol. 

• Like 3

:grimace:ok i have a seriously serious problem now:

I don wanna sound cheesy (i don like being cheesy) but but .. @kokodus u r the best ! *cough* erhm...  Coz u called me darling....hahaahaaa:tongue:

Ah wait a min... ops.. ya ...erhm.. btw why r u here ? U sound like u don have any problem ... eh...eh... wrong thread for u la la la:glasses:

@supergal99 Your problem is my problem, darling. LOLOLOL. 

Oh wait, I have another serious problem. My C drama got over last night. What to do with my life now????:bawling:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

my problem now is I want to stop to talk to someone but it is very hard to do :star:

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @supergal99 ~ we have similar style of humour and so I laugh with you. hahahha.. don't worry. yea, it can be bothersome because I have two sides that are very contrast.

so when I meet people I don't know, I am very quiet and reserved but when I am with people I know, I can be quite funny. but like I shared earlier, I got hurt also when people didn't understand the two contrast sides. sometimes, people are so serious that they don't allow you to laugh and called me childish for being funny. when I was serious, some were like "umm, why you so quiet? why aren't you being funny?" but it was because they wanted some entertainment and that also hurt..  and yea, I get how @dotonly feels too -- sometimes being serious is seen as so boring and that hurts too ...

that is her intention.. to jokes.. I think it is okey with supergal99 because she wants it. to be funny. 

in my case, I have never want to be funny but I can't stop my laugh thing like 'hua ha ha ha' .. and I grew up with comedies movies/series so I don't know.. it is just become my habbit. and I always think laughing is better than being sad or serious so this is me. and I love to tease people too to make them laugh :blush: btw being funny isn't the same with being childish :confused:.. why must be serious in soompi when in real I must met crazy people like 90%? so when I come in here I just want to play around and having fun. xixixixixi.. *huggsssssss but I like you :heart: if triplem brings 'mom feeling' to me.. I feel like you are something sweet like Ice cream :blush: xixixi I have never met any of you in here so I try to feel you all by what you type xixixi.. and you are sweet lmangla..

• Thanks 1

Omggg.. i have 2 problems now:

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 Your problem is my problem, darling. LOLOLOL. 

Oh wait, I have another serious problem. My C drama got over last night. What to do with my life now????:bawling:

1. Kokodus i juz realised u called me darling coz yr CEO darling not playing with u anymore ya? Tsk..tsk.. (here No heart):wacko:

MRJ63aS.jpg

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

sweet like ice cream? awww... thanks @Sejabini crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

2. Eeee... *scream n point at Lmangla* sooooo many ants !!! Omy... horror movie...

(oh wait i like horror movies...heeeee)

:tongue: (flies off quickly b4 thread owner comes after me *dum~~~*)

@supergal99 yeap.. and if I got you I will grabbed your red skirt :star: (I feel like oxygen temperatures drop whenever I type supergal99 and skirt) .. inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. :mask: <~~~ this is my problem too

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 yeap.. and if I got you I will grabbed your red skirt :star: (I feel like oxygen temperatures drop whenever I type supergal99 and skirt) .. inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. :mask: <~~~ this is my problem too

Ya ya ya .... my problem now is if u keep pulling my red skirt, it will become longer... tsk..i prefer short skirts correction super short skirts...tsk..:)

Ok ok chill.. my last post here...hahaaa

12 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ya ya ya .... my problem now is if u keep pulling my red skirt, it will become longer... tsk..i prefer short skirts correction super short skirts...tsk..:)

Ok ok chill.. my last post here...hahaaa

if it is a super short skirt then I will help you to loose it and I will report you to your mom :star:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Sejabini said:

if it is a super short skirt then I will help you to loose it and I will report you to your mom :star:

My problem now is my red skirt is my one n only skirt.  Wawawaaa..

(Ok chill... last post last post)

32 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

My problem now is my red skirt is my one n only skirt.  Wawawaaa..

(Ok chill... last post last post)

my problem is I don't mind if it's the only skirt you have. I will still take it off from you *rolling eyes mode ON :star:

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

This is a rather strange but entertaining thread 

Erhm.. is this a problem too?? Hahaaahaaa:tongue:

I think so .. coz the thread owner herself is rather *cough cough* problematic... ahhhhh... *my skirt... my skirt...*:wacko:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

This is a rather strange but entertaining thread 

it is because of that girl above me with her red skirt :bawling:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

it is because of that girl above me with her red skirt :bawling:

Ok ok u gave me a new problem (grrr...):wacko:

Explain explain:

Quote fr yr post:

supergal reminds me to someone who always type one book when analyzed drama ~~~~

*piak!* let go my skirt...tks:blink:

38 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ok ok u gave me a new problem (grrr...):wacko:

Explain explain:

Quote fr yr post:

supergal reminds me to someone who always type one book when analyzed drama ~~~~

*piak!* let go my skirt...tks:blink:

it is what I feel.. in heart..  :relieved: you remind me of someone who usually type 80.000 words in one post on kdrama thread 

btw I think you aren't wearing any skirt now because I already pull it off :unamused: .. don't you feel sexy? now?