Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

Can not sit too long it will hurt my back. If sit from 8 am to 12 am I need to lay down for 1 hour and rest. Ottoke yo..

Problem now stomach always hard wkwkwkwk.. like something inside my stomach always kicking. I am experiencing GERD almost everyday I thought it’s because my food but later I feel it’s because those kung fu actions from inside :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, Super Gal99 said:

:blink: u ... u... *whisper softly* pregnant ?? (Dum ~~)

Ah..ok...ok..don kick me:mask:

(Flies off quickly)

Oh wait... chakaman... erhm..mm... my problem now is :

my fingers very "itchy" (long time no pull someone's legs):unsure:

Sya la la la la la la la :kiss_wink:

My problem is my job. I used to like it, but I keep working with bad people that I no longer feel good. I took a vacation for the first time after working for four years. I don't know how to love my job again

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My problem is my sleeping. I can not sleep like I used to from 10 Pm to 5 AM. I will be wake up in the middle of the night. This is effect my brain the next day WKWKWWKWKKW :joy: perhaps I need more multivitamins. This is not me. 

My problem is why people use kitchen and they let it dirty after cooking. I mean I always cooking almost everyday but kitchen stays clean and glowing if I there :mask: they also can not manage stuffs in the kitchen neatly loke where they must to put onions garlics sauce instant noodles and everything I am tired to manage this stuffs everyday why people can not stay neat and clean? Why people can not put stuff back to their place before? ARGHHHHHHHHH I can not live like this :bawling:

On 5/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, karossan said:

I want to quit smoking but don't know how, any ideas? 

Cold turkey may be? Most of ex-smokers I know managed to quit due to vaping, wax pens or vaporizers, I dunno, I am not an expert :) I wish I could give up my coffeine addiction, I just can't substitute coffee with anything. 

My problem is They must to promote me to the higher level and paid me more because I Think my capacity in find solutions and handle problems for them is not in the staff level anymore. I am too good for them. I love me :heart:

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, karossan said:

Try to find a good hobby, which will require busy hands and a lot of concentration from you. I would suggest Lego or videogames. Hear me out, despie the claims, those hobbies are suitable for every age. Lego is available in every kids store, as for the WoW just go to the official site and get the client. Thanks to the community and marketplaces like e2p several friends of mine has started playing in 2018 and they are enjoying it despite the game was released a long time ago.

On 5/12/2019 at 6:34 AM, karossan said:

Educate yourself on how disgusting and horrible smoking is. Resist the urge and focus on disciplining yourself.

As for me, I need to clean my room, but instead, I am procrastinating!!! Ugggh!!!! 

• Love 1