Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

2 hours ago, kangta26 said:

Try reducing red meat, sugar, and fried foods eat steamed vegetable diet and drink water and eat oats for a week ;)

This is not a sick because I sick :) there will be moments when I will be ok and healthy again. 

But hei I will follow your advice about steamed vegetables and oats.. it seems plain. I need anything plain now :blush:

• Like 1

Migraine.  Did you guys ever try using medicinal marijuana for severe headache or migraine? They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to anxiety, migraine, and insomnia. At first, I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. check this https://www.gyo.green/dr-krippling-kali-s-white-shadow-drk-kws-f.html . This one is very effective when it comes to stress, migraine, and insomnia. I have 0% experience using cannabis so I'm hoping some of you guys can enlighten me and give me more information about this. Thanks!

Edited by arethamorce
wrong resources