Quantcast
Sejabin

what is your problem now

3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

does SK II works?

It works. I am 34 but most people said I am 27 wkwkwkwkkw :joy: 

• Like 1

How do korean celebrities have such smooth and taut cheeks? It can’t be a normal filler or Botox because the celebrities in Hollywood get that weird bloated look. I’m 26 and some of the 40 year old Koreans have tighter faces than me. <_<

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

How do korean celebrities have such smooth and taut cheeks? It can’t be a normal filler or Botox because the celebrities in Hollywood get that weird bloated look. I’m 26 and some of the 40 year old Koreans have tighter faces than me. <_<

it is the kimchee!!!

• LOL 1

need a very very very long sleep and a very very very long holiday.. alone..

• Like 2

Trying to get a peaceful sleep without any stressful dreams. 

Is Iike I was in a movie. People chasing me with knives. At one point I was about to get stab and I defend myself, managed to get one of their knives and start attacking back. Before all this, I threw meat at the people as they were getting close:joy:

• Like 1

my problem today is the aftershocks earthquake came 2 times today and if back home I will be alone so I am choosing to spend this night at office with my friends :expressionless: 

but very sleepy now. wanting to sleep on my desk -0-

On 12/15/2018 at 12:32 AM, sushilicious said:

Trying to get a peaceful sleep without any stressful dreams. 

Is Iike I was in a movie. People chasing me with knives. At one point I was about to get stab and I defend myself, managed to get one of their knives and start attacking back. Before all this, I threw meat at the people as they were getting close:joy:

Don’t waste good meat

my problem is that I can’t focus on how to prepare to get a job in Japan for next year . I don’t really know what job I could get there .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Don’t waste good meat

my problem is that I can’t focus on how to prepare to get a job in Japan for next year . I don’t really know what job I could get there .

English teaching jobs, or one of those Holiday work visa jobs??

On 12/17/2018 at 5:01 AM, Sejabin said:

my problem today is the aftershocks earthquake came 2 times today and if back home I will be alone so I am choosing to spend this night at office with my friends :expressionless: 

but very sleepy now. wanting to sleep on my desk -0-

Oh that sounds scary!! Hopefully everything is okay.

My problem is to eat or not to eat at this late hour. Sigh I'll eat breakfast then since I had a small dinner. 

• Like 1

My problem now:

1.  I WANT TO QUIT. THIS IS ENOUGH oughhhh :bawling: I always get home late since last week. 

2. I want to throw and burn all these paperworks and documents

3. WHY THE EARTHQUAKES DID NOT DESTROY THIS OFFICE BUILDING??:unamused: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Time .. there is not enough time in the day to achieve what I need to achieve ..

• Like 2

My problem now Is my eating habbit change drastically. I can’t control my mouth. Like if I eat it is never enough. Oh gosh I hope I can stay pretty and skinny. And I always hungry too. All I can think is eat. I need to control this.

• Like 1

My problem now is fighting with this hurting ulcer. Can’t sleep well because it is really hurt :( I do everything I can to make it better but seems it needs a lot of work from me. First time I experiencing this in my whole 34 yo life. Be patience Sejabin.

• Sad 1

That I don’t give damn about what other thinks, which make me sometimes come cross inconsiderate -_-

eating is the hardest thing to do in this world now :sweatingbullets: 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:40 AM, Sejabin said:

My problem now is fighting with this hurting ulcer. Can’t sleep well because it is really hurt :( I do everything I can to make it better but seems it needs a lot of work from me. First time I experiencing this in my whole 34 yo life. Be patience Sejabin.

Try reducing red meat, sugar, and fried foods eat steamed vegetable diet and drink water and eat oats for a week ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kangta26 said:

Try reducing red meat, sugar, and fried foods eat steamed vegetable diet and drink water and eat oats for a week ;)

This is not a sick because I sick :) there will be moments when I will be ok and healthy again. 

But hei I will follow your advice about steamed vegetables and oats.. it seems plain. I need anything plain now :blush:

• Like 1