Quantcast
Jump to content
Sejabin

what is your problem now

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

does SK II works?

 

It works. I am 34 but most people said I am 27 wkwkwkwkkw :joy: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do korean celebrities have such smooth and taut cheeks? It can’t be a normal filler or Botox because the celebrities in Hollywood get that weird bloated look. I’m 26 and some of the 40 year old Koreans have tighter faces than me. <_<

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

How do korean celebrities have such smooth and taut cheeks? It can’t be a normal filler or Botox because the celebrities in Hollywood get that weird bloated look. I’m 26 and some of the 40 year old Koreans have tighter faces than me. <_<

it is the kimchee!!!

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

need a very very very long sleep and a very very very long holiday.. alone..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to get a peaceful sleep without any stressful dreams. 

 

Is Iike I was in a movie. People chasing me with knives. At one point I was about to get stab and I defend myself, managed to get one of their knives and start attacking back. Before all this, I threw meat at the people as they were getting close:joy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my problem today is the aftershocks earthquake came 2 times today and if back home I will be alone so I am choosing to spend this night at office with my friends :expressionless: 

but very sleepy now. wanting to sleep on my desk -0-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2018 at 12:32 AM, sushilicious said:

Trying to get a peaceful sleep without any stressful dreams. 

 

Is Iike I was in a movie. People chasing me with knives. At one point I was about to get stab and I defend myself, managed to get one of their knives and start attacking back. Before all this, I threw meat at the people as they were getting close:joy:

Don’t waste good meat

 

my problem is that I can’t focus on how to prepare to get a job in Japan for next year . I don’t really know what job I could get there .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Don’t waste good meat

 

my problem is that I can’t focus on how to prepare to get a job in Japan for next year . I don’t really know what job I could get there .

English teaching jobs, or one of those Holiday work visa jobs??

 

On 12/17/2018 at 5:01 AM, Sejabin said:

my problem today is the aftershocks earthquake came 2 times today and if back home I will be alone so I am choosing to spend this night at office with my friends :expressionless: 

but very sleepy now. wanting to sleep on my desk -0-

Oh that sounds scary!! Hopefully everything is okay.

 

My problem is to eat or not to eat at this late hour. Sigh I'll eat breakfast then since I had a small dinner. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My problem now:

1.  I WANT TO QUIT. THIS IS ENOUGH oughhhh :bawling: I always get home late since last week. 

2. I want to throw and burn all these paperworks and documents

3. WHY THE EARTHQUAKES DID NOT DESTROY THIS OFFICE BUILDING??:unamused: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time .. there is not enough time in the day to achieve what I need to achieve ..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My problem now Is my eating habbit change drastically. I can’t control my mouth. Like if I eat it is never enough. Oh gosh I hope I can stay pretty and skinny. And I always hungry too. All I can think is eat. I need to control this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My problem now is fighting with this hurting ulcer. Can’t sleep well because it is really hurt :( I do everything I can to make it better but seems it needs a lot of work from me. First time I experiencing this in my whole 34 yo life. Be patience Sejabin.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

That I don’t give damn about what other thinks, which make me sometimes come cross inconsiderate -_-

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eating is the hardest thing to do in this world now :sweatingbullets: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 11:40 AM, Sejabin said:

My problem now is fighting with this hurting ulcer. Can’t sleep well because it is really hurt :( I do everything I can to make it better but seems it needs a lot of work from me. First time I experiencing this in my whole 34 yo life. Be patience Sejabin.

Try reducing red meat, sugar, and fried foods eat steamed vegetable diet and drink water and eat oats for a week ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kangta26 said:

Try reducing red meat, sugar, and fried foods eat steamed vegetable diet and drink water and eat oats for a week ;)

 

This is not a sick because I sick :) there will be moments when I will be ok and healthy again. 

But hei I will follow your advice about steamed vegetables and oats.. it seems plain. I need anything plain now :blush:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...