[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Another Me 七月与安生

sugarplum892

@raziela

You haven't!?:blink:

Dylan Xiong's a pretty mediocre actor I agree:P I can't continue Pretty Man 2 because of him but also the plot is kind of meh. Dylan doesn't stay for long on Another Me so don't worry LoL. This drama just feels really one sided like Qi Yue is the lead, while An Sheng is just the supporting character.. eventhough they're both featured prominently on the poster.<_<

But as I said, everyone has different preferences. You might enjoy it who knows LoL. I think the major problem with C-Dramas is too many episodes! So they tend to drag the plot thin in order to meet with the length.

4 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

raziela

You haven't!?:blink:

:bawling: Don't judge me...Between the doctor's crazy stalker sister and Ding Ding being so wishy-washy I had to take a break and I still haven't picked it back up :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Dylan Xiong's a pretty mediocre actor I agree:P I can't continue Pretty Man 2 because of him but also the plot is kind of meh. Dylan doesn't stay for long on Another Me so don't worry LoL.

He is such a mediocre actor and he has zero charisma onscreen and he isn't even good eye candy.  He always looks like he is about to cry or is confused.  There are better looking actors with acting skills as weak as his :lol:

7 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

This drama just feels really one sided like Qi Yue is the lead, while An Sheng is just the supporting character.. eventhough they're both featured prominently on the poster.<_<

I'm surprised considering Shen Yue is the bigger star.  I've read some more reviews similar to yours so you're definitely not alone with this opinion about the drama.

8 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

But as I said, everyone has different preferences. You might enjoy it who knows LoL. I think the major problem with C-Dramas is too many episodes! So they tend to drag the plot thin in order to meet with the length.

I totally agree about too many episodes. Many C-dramas that would benefit from a tighter plot and a lot fewer episodes.  So many C-dramas start off with promise but then drag on and on needlessly.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Another Me 七月与安生

Archived